Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-LarryGurl- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
This.
I have been waiting so long. So long. *melodramatic, wipes tear*
You have no idea how hard I ship these two. They are such babies. My adorable, clueless, babies.
*sigh* if only this would happen on the show. (Waddup story title reference!)
Aaanywayz. I really love how you've brought out the conflict in Cabir regarding Navya. And how you've portrayed their bond, not friends, not lovers. Something that cannot be described in words. This literally spoke to me.
Eagerly waiting for more!

All the love. xx
NonComposMentis thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: -LarryGurl-

This.
I have been waiting so long. So long. *melodramatic, wipes tear*
You have no idea how hard I ship these two. They are such babies. My adorable, clueless, babies.
*sigh* if only this would happen on the show. (Waddup story title reference!)
Aaanywayz. I really love how you've brought out the conflict in Cabir regarding Navya. And how you've portrayed their bond, not friends, not lovers. Something that cannot be described in words. This literally spoke to me.
Eagerly waiting for more!

All the love. xx

Hey, thaaanks!

Oh, these two! I lurve them. That's the very thing about these two. I'm not all I-want-them-as-a-couple-BAS! when it comes to CaVya. It's like, I just want these two to be together, no matter what. Ab friends, best friends, lovers, simply roommates, whatever. But these two need to stay together.

Of course, fantasies regarding a bisexual Cabir and... (oooh, you get me, yeah? ;) ) aside, I'm totally fine with them being platonic only.

They're beautiful, these two, and I wish they weren't so sidelined. But, oh well.

Thank you for reading and commenting!

Glad you liked it. :)

Mugs.

P.S. #3 will take a while. Entrance exams and stuff. *sigh*

sosweetsumi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
OMG it was awesome
loved it 
please dear wiorte more and make this in a real fic
loved it
bye sumi
Arshirox97 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
This was so amazing!!
Starting from that possessed scene!!! Haha!
I could literally imagine Navya there with that scary look on her face!
And Cabir gently consoling her was very cute!
And I so much loved the last part... He understands that Navya needs him more than he needs his space! Awww... That was so cute!
And yeah! We love it when you amplify the story dear!!
I actually dread the end! Because I love reading these drabbles! Now oneshots I guess?!?!
Anyways, loved it very much!
Waiting for the nxt one! Update soon!
Originally posted by: sosweetsumi

OMG it was awesome

loved it 
please dear wiorte more and make this in a real fic
loved it
bye sumi

Hey, thank you so much!

Glad you liked it! :)

Mugs.

P.S. Uhm, "real fic" matlab?
Edited by NonComposMentis - 8 years ago
Double post *sigh*Edited by NonComposMentis - 8 years ago
BeyondHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
I am fine with scraps too 😊 Else I shall look out for this thread 😳 Read the second part and really loving the way you are portraying CaVya here. There is the right mix of humor and emotions and hats off to u for keeping that balance 👏 The nightmare part was funny 😆 esp the connect to Chennai Express 🤣 and Cabir planning to jump off just in case Navya decided to kick him off the bed 😆 And then the aftermath of the nightmare. Loved the way Cabir comforted her. Their platonic bond is depicted beautifully here 👏
Looking forward to reading more 😃

P. S - Don't worry about the word count 😆 I had written an OS split in 2 parts, first was around 11000 words and the 2nd around 13000 words 🤣 Doesn't really qualify for an OS now does it? 😛
Originally posted by: NonComposMentis

Hey, thank you so much!

Glad you liked it! :)

Yah, #3 will be up as soon as would be possible for me. :)

Thaaanks!

Mugs.
Originally posted by: FieryHeart

I am fine with scraps too 😊 Else I shall look out for this thread 😳 Read the second part and really loving the way you are portraying CaVya here. There is the right mix of humor and emotions and hats off to u for keeping that balance 👏 The nightmare part was funny 😆 esp the connect to Chennai Express 🤣 and Cabir planning to jump off just in case Navya decided to kick him off the bed 😆 And then the aftermath of the nightmare. Loved the way Cabir comforted her. Their platonic bond is depicted beautifully here 👏

Looking forward to reading more 😃

P. S - Don't worry about the word count 😆 I had written an OS split in 2 parts, first was around 11000 words and the 2nd around 13000 words 🤣 Doesn't really qualify for an OS now does it? 😛

Hey, thank you so much! 

Chalo, that's good. I'll scrap you, then. PM karna bohot time pehle chhod dia. Isliye. :)

Oooh, I'm so glad when people notice the humour bits and mention it in their comments, coz I always feel like I'm the only one laughing at my own jokes, lol! But it's really nice that you liked that bit too! ^_^

Thank you so much for this lovely comment! :)

Really glad you liked the second part too!

Also, word count goes haywire with me too, lol!

Mugs.
sosweetsumi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
glad cabir is with navya right now
she needs him
please do continue
bye sumi