India-Forums

Tere Sheher Mein
Tere Sheher Mein

Wah re serial wale ...

dey.bh IF-Rockerz
dey.bh
dey.bh

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 10:43am | IP Logged
 Here Private schools ask for domicile certificate but municipal school's admission is open for allLOL Ab nahi aaya local reference ya certificate ka sawalLOL

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

..Evanescent..-Fedex-frenz4ucherrypansylara3110b2011*Dev.*JusticeDenied17

b2011 IF-Sizzlerz
b2011
b2011

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 11:42am | IP Logged
I did not get your point Dey, may be missed something.

I do not understand why Sneha herself went to any school for Jazz's admission. It is okay if Amaya visited schools but still expected Sneha to go with her and do something than blindly believing and showing "daya" to Rudra.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Aasha1ItsAlialara3110cherrypansy

*Dev.* IF-Stunnerz
*Dev.*
*Dev.*

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
I don;t get what Sneha said, she is blindly in trust with rudra and she is going to regret big time. She is a Fool but her daughters are smart, they know what rudra is doing, But sneha is a emotional fool. I have started disliking her character now!!!! she is so insensitive sometimes. And uniya ke saare school band ho gaye hain kya,,,banaras mein bhi kitne school honge! kuch bhi crap dikhaate hain rajan shahi productions!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

cherrypansy

lara3110 IF-Rockerz
lara3110
lara3110

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 5:32pm | IP Logged
Admission for Jazz is getting a bit annoying.  How can every school refuse admission to Jazz when she is a bright student.  Amaya should seriously think about it. What is the obstacle??? It is absolutely absurd.Angry 

cherrypansy

cherrypansy IF-Rockerz
cherrypansy
cherrypansy

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 7:57pm | IP Logged
Completely Agree...

School require domicile certificate...First of all, for the identity...Passports are enough and second, house is in the name of Sneha , ...so property papers and only birth certificate of Jazz showing Sneha's name is enough to give them the residential proof.

writing from my experience..as   Lived in many countries...now working for the education sector...

Edited by cherrypansy - 07 May 2015 at 8:56pm
clary IF-Rockerz
clary
clary

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 10:50pm | IP Logged
It is a limit now...She needs to get admission atleast now..I got shifted to another school once and I hve never seen such complications in my admission!Confused
dey.bh IF-Rockerz
dey.bh
dey.bh

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 3:39am | IP Logged
Wah kya baat hai !!! Jaha Hindu ladki ka naam christian par apatti hai wahi ek aurat ka affair chahiye apne pati ke dost ke bete ke sath. LOL 

..Evanescent..

dey.bh IF-Rockerz
dey.bh
dey.bh

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 3:45am | IP Logged

Isn't it interesting that people taunt Mathurs because of Rishi but no one taunts Rudra because of his father who too was a partner in the forgery. More than that, Rudra seems like a powerful local goonda and yet he is not popular. He is at Mathur's house anytime and no one noticed it at all. 

I like Jazz admission thing has been stretched way too much. The first school's principal was tied up and tortured and then he gave in. He could have later lodged an official complaint in the police station. How much powerful is a petty local goonda that a reputed school has to give in to his demands ?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Fedex-*Dev.*

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top