Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

k.taddy1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: seema12345

Exactly I think she is a beautifull actress given a bump rap for .. Forget that she is doing a very good job seeing what little opportunity she got before 
Now finally seeing her more ---and about make up who does not every one wears make up 

agree
k.taddy1234 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sathia007

I am watching this serial from the very begining , maybe  5-6 episodes in sept 2013 i missed when i was on holiday. However watched those  episodes even on line later.

I have never observed any kind of bonding between  SHLOK or Sojal . Shlok  was neither  friendly  nor  rude with her ever !!!! 

He was very rude to his AYI and his Wify , sometimes with office staffs, with Kalindi & Ajjju during Caveman act time !!!!! He was always BABA's beta and was very friendly and close to  DADA & Kaka.  He loves KABYA always. Otherwise   wiith rest of the people in his life  he was quite indifferent rather polite  and this  is quite common in many families. 

It was very suprising for me when in Chawal all on a sudden, SHLOK apologized to VAHINI for being rude !!!! and vahini also  said something very funny in reply - It was   Most Hilarious  & awkward scene of  that episode , In fact   I felt  to put  fingers on my ears and to  close my eyes !!!! - I have no clue about this type of script and direction !!!!

Sojal's presence does not add any value to the current track!!!!! any character's presence & absence has to be linked with the track !!!!!

AVINASH's performance  is going  down the hill  in presence of this character !!!!!

Now Shlok is going thru a very difficult phase of life -  His Brother should have been present with him,  vahini can stay as a support to her husband- not to dewar who never was clode to her . Kabya  can  bring some  freshness in the sad   and tensed evironment  by her innocence but not  by that stupid dialogue - like CHACHU & Chachi's LOVE - STORY !!! - CVS have gone mad to  give such type of dialogue to a kid of 7-8 yrs old !!!!!!

To deal with a serpent like  INDRAJIT,  SHLOK needs brain / connection/ money whch could have been helped by his elder brother's presence.

SOJAL was always shown as a dumb & stupid character - Completely brainless - How  an intelligent person like Shlok all on a sudden   started to discuss his plan with that  VAHININ !!!!!! - Please CVS - apply some common sense  - Do not try to feed us  any thing rubbish !!!!!  

SHLOK is always  going  to meet  Aastha with full gang ( with full make for fasion parade or evening party !!!!!!) !!!!! - is it not a secret  mission or should it not be a secret mission - Involving  not many people???  (  may be only  CHOWKSY or mania or  apsara - not altogether for evening party !!!!!!! ) _ please CVS apply some logic  !!!!!!! - 

HUMBLE PLEA to CVS

I just want to enjoy the serial with some  basic logic - no abruptness !!!!!!!! PLEASE .

first bold... Dont agree with u that Shalmee presence impact Avinash performance but yesterday i like Aviansh perfomance as Shlok when he is smile in his face that he is perpared all plan while talking to Sojal and when Shlok show his egarness to meet Aastha beco he didnt able to see her ..  but still its u r view...

Second Bold:- He didnt discuss his plan he just said soon she will know what he is doing... She just ak what are u doing and Shlok give replay...
k.taddy1234 thumbnail
Originally posted by: dsr11

just to list a few of shalmalee's scenes i liked:

* i liked all her scenes with anjali in the early days, when anjali used to abuse/torture her. i loved the spirit in her character then, though jaya's entry spoiled it for me. sojal would put up with anjali's abuse but still would do her own thing. i loved that. anjali abusing her daughters-in-law was never dealt with properly and sojal's character was very inconsistent afterwards. 

* i also liked her acting in the scene where anjali comes to know that sojal gave bhaang to the ladies on purpose. 

* another scene i loved was when anjali tries to throw her out of the house when aastha lies and sends sojal to visit jaya before sweekriti.

* i loved her acting in the scene where she confronts varad for not demanding his rights and for not standing up for his family, when niranjan gives aastha 50%. great performance by the duo, samir and shalmalee.

* i loved her acting in her confrontation scene with varad when she comes to know that he is cheating on her. also loved her scene with niranjan where he tells her to shut up and do nothing abt varad's infidelity.

* i loved her acting in the hospital when she and varad had to identify anjali's body. 

i didn't watch her other shows but going by her performance on this show, she can act really well. whenever she got a proper opportunity, she delivered.

my only problem is with the forced scenes with shlok, which only help in sullying their image and do no good to the story nor do these scenes offer any exceptional acting opportunity to her. its better to avoid them. my pov.

as for their real life, i wish them all the very best. just want them to take care of their health, do good deeds, trust god, keep the balance in their lives and be happy. 

agree but dont agree on this that their scene forcefully added..
k.taddy1234 thumbnail
Originally posted by: PiuPerera

100% agre

😳
k.taddy1234 thumbnail
Originally posted by: PiuPerera

Start writing your reviews again .. 

what review
k.taddy1234 thumbnail

hahaha i lost the interest in writing reviews after aditi saga. i wrote other analytical posts or other fun/critical posts fairly regularly after that too, just to encourage them in the right direction, but lost interest completely after the food truck stupidity. i will never write abt indian soaps ever again. they always f**k up, so why waste my precious time?! this would be my first and last soap that i followed with too much interest. apart from pursuing my hobbies in my free time, i watch other shows now... i like how they are progressing mtv show Kaisi yeh yaariyan... i also watch competition based reality shows on colors like khatron ke khiladi and jhalak dikhla ja. thats more than enough entertainment for me. and my son keeps me too busy all the time anyway. just spent last night in the ER as he had mild concussion from bumping his head against sofa😳. little brat gave me a scare.

oky
k.taddy1234 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sg2013

Not bashing you Kusum , but the directors only added that scene so that Shal could give Dahi Sakhar to Avi . They seem to be banking on Avi- Shal affair to increase their TRP. No problem with their personal lives but that should not be exploited for TRP.  Dahi Sakhar is given on hand . Vahini does not feed that into Bhauji's mouth. 

sorry dont agree with u that for TRP CV show Shlok and Sojal scene beco zthey know that its not a Shlok and Sojal story but yes Sojal is a family member so they show them...
And for Dhai shakkar when u going for a good work u r elder feed u Dhai Sarkaar for u r best luck u dont eat by own...  And here Sojal is Elder from Shlok in Realation she is his Vahini.. so she has a right to feed him... nothing wrong and not weird at all also..
k.taddy1234 thumbnail

well, we have to agree to disagree on that. i happen to agree with what suchi (sg2013) said above.

but im not... but still u r view..
SajSassy thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

i have a different opinion. shlok and sojal were never close. shlok and kavya are close. it would be wise for the makers to avoid shlok sojal scenes as much as possible because no matter what anyone says the offscreen rumors affect the onscreen as well. i would never like sojal's presence when they are shooting a romantic ashlok scene( they did that previously🤢).

coming to the dahi shakkar scene, i would have liked it if anjali fed dahi to shlok this way. shlok rejected her once when she wanted to feed him. no matter how hard i try, i dont see devar-bhabhi mother-son in shlok-sojal.

Rekha(not you😆) could have given him dahi shakkar.  I would have expected that. 

Why Sojal? Another unnecessary and forced scene, which looks like edited and cut short to prevent any bashings, maybe. Like they say in Masterchef, if you are not happy and wouldn't pay for the dish, don't serve. 

Probably they are trying to show that during first honeymoon, how Sojal tried to ruin Shloks plans and this time she is a changed person and is wishing for Shloks plans to succeed. But they don't pay attention to this kind of logic or detail when it comes to the Ashlok or the main track that's going on, then why show us this Shlojal bonding in detail?

SajSassy thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: k.taddy1234

agree

during chawl track, Astha was appropriately dressed and made up, but Sojal used to be in heavy make up and silk sarees though her dal dabba was empty. There are other occasions too. Jaane de. This will be a never ending discussion.