Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

TOGETHER... (Page 5)

Shez.Ishra09 IF-Dazzler

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 4:40pm | IP Logged
You always make me speechless with ur words. Gosh truely talented girl u r..and when it comes to words...u have the great power to properly use them according to situation! Girl i wanna hug you!! HugHug..Beautiful piece of work! Clap 
Now coming towards the loveliest scene...Goshhh..i just have no words to describe the purity of this scene! Like this Manik..he never NEVER fail to surprise me every time by his Ever so loving gestures..Embarrassed..it was the continuity of that haldi wala milk scene..and when nadani guplped it at once which made manik shocked! It was such a funny scene and Manik expression were just hilarious..LOL..and then he asked her to sleep..bcz nandani needed rest, she need to sleep to make her mind relaxed! But deep down he wanted to stay with her..he wanted to talk with her...he wanted to assure her that now no danger could come near her! But he has to save all these talks..bcz her health comes first! But I think nandu also wanted to spend some time with him so she somehow listened to Manik's heart voice and said that she is not feeling sleepy! And that's the moment manik was waiting for!Big smile..and then he way he looked at her for thanking her to understand his hearts feelings and to ask him to stay with her! And I just just loveddd the way he said "koi bat nahi...MAIN HOON NA"! Yes Manik this the only thing which is making ur Star strong that she has got a partner like you! She has got someone who loves her unconditionally..who can do anything for her! Who can take any danger on himself before coming to his lady love! And then he started singing that beautiful and melodious song which is one of my most most favrt song! It always soothes me! And now whenever I listen to this song, only Manan will pop up in my mind!Big smile..now I have a certain connections with this song and Zahanaseeb song! Bcz they are meant to be for Manan!<3...Its lyrics are so meaningful.."Haan seekha main ne jeena jeena main ne jeena..haan seekha main ne jeena mere hamdam"..It beautifully describes their relation..that how nandani made him see the best things in him..and how she taught him to control his anger...how she taught him to be positive in every step of life..how she taught him to shine for her. How she completely made him a different person which is hidden from the world since now! And he was dedicating this song to her nandani..bcz if he is standing here and if he has so much love in his heart, its only bcz of nandani! She made him to TRULY FALL IN LOVE!Day Dreaming

I love that part when he kneeled down and sung that part of the song "Sachi si hain ye tareefein..dil say jo main ne kari hain..jo tu mila to sajji hain...duniya meri hamdam..oh asmaan mila zameen ko meri...adhay adhay pore hain hum..tere nam p meri zindagi..likh di mere hamdam" just soo beautiful and meaningful!  She gave meaning to his life. She completes him! She made him see the world through different perspective! She taught him to smile! So all in all she taught him, HOW TO LIVE LIFE WITH LOVE AND CARE..Embarrassed..So this song is completely for Manan! It wonderfully describes their relation..and all the lovely things of their relation! It's a beautiful way of Manik to thank nandani for coming in his life and make his life worth Living! Embarrassed..

And now I also wanna add that scene, when nandani opened the door and he fell into her arms, and nandani just at once forgot all her pain and she got all concerned about manik that if he is doing fine. And instead of answering her question, manik concerned of her situation and enquired about her mental condition! That's what true love is. When u just don't care about ur own feelings and pain and u just ready to share the pain of ur partner! Bcz its true that whenever ur loved ones are in pain ur heart aches also! And the love Manan shares is something special..something extra-ordinary..so they can easily feel others pain without other telling! That's the beauty of their relationship!Embarrassed..and i also i love the way he said her that together they will survive through it! yess they will get through it..bcz their plus point is their togetherness! and as far as they are together and firm no one could ever cause any harm to them! and they can easily pass through any hard times! Big smile..Stars always shines..bcz its their task to provide light to others! and thats what my Manan do! they always shine for each other and they always become the source of vanishing the darkness from each others lives! Heart

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

maankigeet4ever IF-Rockerz

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 2:23am | IP Logged
my super late response is finally posted :P

Reya aka your sunny <3

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anotheranfan IF-Dazzler

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 2:07am | IP Logged
BMing this too.. In case i forget to reply on this one. Hopefully will catch up on last two episodes tomorrow.

twinkle10 IF-Dazzler

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 2:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by acaia

ur topics has its own charm.
will never get to read things like this.
ur words has depth haan but it is lacking length
luv uHeart
Thankyou so much my love! Your comments will always remain very special for me <3 Hoping I can write a longer piece tonight haha

aairahahmad Goldie

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 4:52am | IP Logged
sorry for late reply twinkle...
its perfect as always..
chotu doesnt mean it looses its beauty...
its as beautiful as ever...
and its just a matter of time before everything is fine and they will eventually rediscover themselves from this...AS u said together...

take care...

Edited by aairahahmad - 12 May 2015 at 9:57pm

Go to top