India-Forums

Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi
Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi

Minority ! (Page 4)

--geny-- IF-Sizzlerz
--geny--
--geny--

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
Radz is lovely and fun loving girl.love to see her offscreen.n it was fun segments..she always do masti with her costars.there was nothing wrong what she said.dont bring actors into it.

robal Senior Member
robal
robal

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
She is the only actress I have seen who gets along with everyone and everyone just loves her.  I was watching the latest OLV's and shakti and radhika kept talking through sign language and radhika kept making faces, not once did I see simrti and shakti interacting and yet I saw these two talking and the same goes with Arjun.  I have never found her to be a letdown let it be offscreen or onscreen.  I am so glad I came across this show because I am truly a fan of radhika on and off screen.  Everyone enjoys working with her.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ishveer116GamesOfLife

Go to top