Bhaghyalakshmi

Anshumaan my Supermaan !!

blueflames thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago

Anshumaan my hero. What a person you are. I seriously don't understand what you are.
Initially you were a love sick puppy, then you changed into an ignorant spoilt brat, who couldn't handle a girl's rejection. You left home became a drunkard. Then married in drunk state, left your wife your love because you couldn't comprehend what was happening next to the girl standing next to you.

You wake up hungover next morning, after some revelations you become the SUPERMAN every girl dreams of. You stand for your wife and her right. You go against your family yet stay in your limits. You do your wife's grah pravesh yourself. Hold her hand when she was undecided on entering her home. You hold her with confidence and encourage her.
Anshumaan you are my Superman.

I don't know what will happen tomorrow or in the next track. But today you have made a mark Anshumaan.

Love Varun for playing the character so beautifully :)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aakriti1991 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Kya baat ha I like the title ansh my superhero and girl first reject with he can't bear and then he came drunk in his own marriage and then he left his wife that her maayak and then when there hangover is over he become hero of every girl heart and then bring his bhoomi to his house and fight for her with his famil. Nice thing you have right and yes varun na toh dil win kar liya aaj and I everyday say one he is the natural actor and he is my hit list know a day not from know but from his previous show l love varun
blueflames thumbnail
Originally posted by: aakriti1991

Kya baat ha I like the title ansh my superhero and girl first reject with he can't bear and then he came drunk in his own marriage and then he left his wife that her maayak and then when there hangover is over he become hero of every girl heart and then bring his bhoomi to his house and fight for her with his famil. Nice thing you have right and yes varun na toh dil win kar liya aaj and I everyday say one he is the natural actor and he is my hit list know a day not from know but from his previous show l love varun

thank you aakriti :)
today Anshumaan stole my heart... my Supermaan. i wish to have such supporting partner someday... i am on dreamy mode ðŸ˜³ðŸ˜³

yes i saw varun previous show clips. he is Impressive ðŸ˜Š
aakriti1991 thumbnail
Originally posted by: blueflames

thank you aakriti :)
today Anshumaan stole my heart... my Supermaan. i wish to have such supporting partner someday... i am on dreamy mode ðŸ˜³ðŸ˜³

yes i saw varun previous show clips. he is Impressive ðŸ˜Š

Me too in dreamy mode know a day and want somebody in my life has my life partner like him.he is awesome in today's episode 
blueflames thumbnail
Originally posted by: aakriti1991

Me too in dreamy mode know a day and want somebody in my life has my life partner like him.he is awesome in today's episode 

i just want to scream Ashumaaan my superMaan ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†
aakriti1991 thumbnail
Originally posted by: blueflames

i just want to scream Ashumaaan my superMaan ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†

so let's do one thing let's scream ashumaan my supermaan ek saath