Nisha Aur Uske Cousins

Moments of the day - 7/5 (Page 42)

deek_210 IF-Dazzler
deek_210
deek_210

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 12:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anulovessarun

Originally posted by lgr007

there is nothing to pity abt in that whole thing...i hate it when ppl pity and judgeAngry as if the girl cud be wrong or something, as if it is like some disease.

Kabir wont do either.,...he wont judge or pity...that wud make him a grt human being in my opinion
i knw ...
i hate this patriarchal Indian society where ppl  blame the girl for everything...even if it is not her mistake...
boys get to enjoy life and roam around whereas girls should stay at home...why?safety reasons...this is just exhausting!!!Angry
and the way society alienates the victims...and they try to find fault in themAngryAngryAngry
they will say that all this happened because of the girl's dressing senseAngryAngryAngry
pathetic!!!
How much ever we try the society refuses to accept that girls r equal to boys n in some cases better than them
Precisely the reason I love nisha ..shes never weak in front of guys ..she takes care of herself.. Even during holi fight of KV ..she held kabirs fist for stopping him n did not plead..she only shows her vulnerability to the ones she loves n trusts n knows they won't take her fayda like this time kV fight in knh she cried.
I absolutely love her character like that

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lovely_lady

-Ila- IF-Sizzlerz
-Ila-
-Ila-

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 12:38am | IP Logged

there is nothing to pity abt in that whole thing...i hate it when ppl pity and judgeAngryas if the girl cud be wrong or something, as if it is like some disease.

Kabir wont do either.,...he wont judge or pity...that wud make him a grt human being in my opinion

i knw ...
i hate this patriarchal Indian society where ppl blame the girl for everything...even if it is not her mistake...
boys get to enjoy life and roam around whereas girls should stay at home...why?safety reasons...this is just exhausting!!!Angry
and the way society alienates the victims...and they try to find fault in themAngryAngryAngry
they will say that all this happened because of the girl's dressing senseAngryAngryAngry
pathetic!!!

Honestly it sucks to be a teenage girl in India...ppl r so pathetic ...even abt things like rape most Indians think its the fault of the girl...why did she go out at all? That is their question
Anagha. IF-Sizzlerz
Anagha.
Anagha.

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 12:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by deek_210

there is nothing to pity abt in that whole thing...i hate it when ppl pity and judgeAngry as if the girl cud be wrong or something, as if it is like some disease.

i knw ...
i hate this patriarchal Indian society where ppl  blame the girl for everything...even if it is not her mistake...
pathetic!!!
How much ever we try the society refuses to accept that girls r equal to boys n in some cases better than them
Precisely the reason I love nisha ..shes never weak in front of guys ..she takes care of herself.. Even during holi fight of KV ..she held kabirs fist for stopping him n did not plead..she only shows her vulnerability to the ones she loves n trusts n knows they won't take her fayda like this time kV fight in knh she cried.
truly...she is the bravest female lead i have met till now!!!
she rocks yaar!
she always has that firm determination to set things right ,even if the situation is worse!
and being vulnerable in front of ur loved one is not a ba thing...it is actually good...there should be that one person who wud knw u and support u thru ur thick and thin...
Anagha. IF-Sizzlerz
Anagha.
Anagha.

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 12:39am | IP Logged
@lovely_lady-pls join the discussionLOL
aap BB mode mein hai kya?LOL

lovely_lady

Anagha. IF-Sizzlerz
Anagha.
Anagha.

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 12:41am | IP Logged

Honestly it sucks to be a teenage girl in India...ppl r so pathetic ...even abt things like rape most Indians think its the fault of the girl...why did she go out at all? That is their question
true!!!
that is why India is the 4th dangerous country for women in the world!

deek_210

-Ila- IF-Sizzlerz
-Ila-
-Ila-

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 12:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by deek_210

there is nothing to pity abt in that whole thing...i hate it when ppl pity and judgeAngryas if the girl cud be wrong or something, as if it is like some disease.

i knw ...
i hate this patriarchal Indian society where ppl blame the girl for everything...even if it is not her mistake...
pathetic!!!

Yes that's why I love nishu bro too...look at all other shows they ultimately show that girls are meant for domestic life alone...there are dreams for girls too...Nisha is the best example how girls can be more than boys...and most other female leads are so whiny

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

deek_210lovely_lady

Anagha. IF-Sizzlerz
Anagha.
Anagha.

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 12:51am | IP Logged

Yes that's why I love nishu bro too...look at all other shows they ultimately show that girls are meant for domestic life alone...there are dreams for girls too...Nisha is the best example how girls can be more than boys...and most other female leads are so whiny
true!
they just roam around their patis and sasumas
but nisha is an exception!
deek_210 IF-Dazzler
deek_210
deek_210

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 12:57am | IP Logged

true!
they just roam around their patis and sasumas
but nisha is an exception!
That's y I don't want nisha vj relationship to b too saas bahuish ya :/
N also I want kabir to getxto know abt nishas archery passion n him encouraging her like he does..it wud b awesome..

lovely_lady

Go to top