Moments of the day - 7/5 - Page 29

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by anulovessarun

i also hope soo
missing captain jugaadu!!!
but today she dragged kabir out of GF with sheer determination...u knw usually it is the other way round...pati drags patni ...but here...🤣
when i saw kabira's expression while she dragged him i was like🤣
it was funny for sure. I remember a scene from a show where the guy drags the girl to the.mandir and fills her maang with sindoor. I was like abhi are I going to fill kabir's maang too.🤣
Originally posted by lovely_lady

@Deekha -- LOL I'm from Canada. And yeah having leela around for 2 weeks was enough for me. can't take anymore melodramatic acting. 

@Shweta -- if Dada ji blames Nisha for badnaami, I think Ramesh would explode and maybe all those things Rema mentioned Nisha saying to Dada Ji for her and Dolly LS would be said by Ramesh himself. 

buuut, I still feel like that won't happen? if dada ji can agree for Dolly LS (as according to spoiler) then why can't he agree for Nisha LS? 

And tbh, i know you guys really want the pilani guys to be punished and shown again, but for me, it doesn't really matter that much. like i feel like nisha let out all her fustration and anger and jwala's tutor and gained catharsis. like that part of her life seems to be over -- or at least her anger at the guys is. so i wouldn't be too angry if they werent shown again. in my canon, karma strikes them back. 

@Anu: LOL I was smiling so wide when Nisha dragged Kabir out of the house and he sat behind her on the scooty. go girl power! LOL I love Nishu-bro/ captain jugadu! (what does jugadu even mean?)

i dont know the meaning of jugaadu😆 but it sounds cool...like gadbad😆
kabir -patni anur nisha-pati😆

Originally posted by lgr007

yes Kabir the bechari bahu...being framed of things she nevr even dreamed of...Nisha the determined Pati who wants to clear her name...fighting against the vamp (sumit) for her false accusations...dramatically dragging her away
u described it perfectly🤣
and the way he sat behind her scooter😆
@Isha @Rema
Ramesh can blame Dadaji like during Meri beti...but he would never blast Dadaji. 

I think be it perfume or keys...KNS already know its Sumit. They have to catch them red handed with RJ.
Originally posted by Teogapi

agree with u. But will they get a golden chance like this again???

they wud nevr get a chance involving GS better than this...but i think there wud be a time MoRen khaands come out in the open...that wud be the day...before that i want ramy to succed in his music lessons...i want Dadaji to ask forgveness and ask him to come back to GS with puri izat and i want ramy to refuse saying he is succesful and happy
Originally posted by Shwets1502

Lets see how VJ is. Viraj also raised hopes before na? And what about stalking and zabardasting himself? She can't blame Nisha alone. 

Definitely...Ramesh banging with Sumit.has to have a meaning. May be when he remembers that...that's when he goes to KN and tell he believes them? And KN gets encouraged ?
I know but what if vj is like rupan??? She only sees others mistake not her children's?? Ya phir she is so guilty fke leaving viraj that she takes all the bhadaas on nisha???
Originally posted by anulovessarun

not just the chapi...the perfume,leela's sari and many other things...i wonder what happened to all these clues
maybe detective nisha will find them !!!
so many clues but they have to use it correctly.
Originally posted by deek_210

honestly, I love him ..need I say more? If yeas then it ll b too long :p
He is such a happy go lucky person who wants to make others smile for which he doesn't even care about himself..he does have grey shades but he looks at everything positively precisely why he is happy always..like rem nisha saying u get all the chot bcoz of me n he's like ur good luck saved me from getting more .that's how he is..he has so much negativity arnd him since childhood but he tries to nullify it with his positivity :D
But behind that smile there are a lot of sorrows burriwd deep down which he never wants to cone out ..which is y he doesn't like to talk abt hia life/problems but he did with nisha..that's a huge thing in their relationship I feel
N talking about him being sweet but he still has an equally garam  khoon which is obvious given his age..like he can rake it only till a certain point like when they fought over who messed up the room! I was not expecting that. Then during leela n also KV fight during holi ..he can't accept laalchan on his izzat especially from ppl who don't know him :p he's imperfect n I love that..he's kutta kamina but dil se shareef/acha..an ideal boy :p :p
See how long I went on.. I wanna say more but then u ll get pakaoed ..i havemany theories on him😆bottom line I absolutely love him :p

this is longer than essay😆😆😆
@bold-that is what makes him unique!
Originally posted by lovely_lady

@Deekha -- LOL I'm from Canada. And yeah having leela around for 2 weeks was enough for me. can't take anymore melodramatic acting. 

@Shweta -- if Dada ji blames Nisha for badnaami, I think Ramesh would explode and maybe all those things Rema mentioned Nisha saying to Dada Ji for her and Dolly LS would be said by Ramesh himself. 

buuut, I still feel like that won't happen? if dada ji can agree for Dolly LS (as according to spoiler) then why can't he agree for Nisha LS? 

And tbh, i know you guys really want the pilani guys to be punished and shown again, but for me, it doesn't really matter that much. like i feel like nisha let out all her fustration and anger and jwala's tutor and gained catharsis. like that part of her life seems to be over -- or at least her anger at the guys is. so i wouldn't be too angry if they werent shown again. in my canon, karma strikes them back. 

@Anu: LOL I was smiling so wide when Nisha dragged Kabir out of the house and he sat behind her on the scooty. go girl power! LOL I love Nishu-bro/ captain jugadu! (what does jugadu even mean?)

I think jugaad is like jhool. Someone who finds out solutions to the problems easily. Nisha does find solutions however blah it might be but it works for the cousins na???
Originally posted by Teogapi

I know but what if vj is like rupan??? She only sees others mistake not her children's?? Ya phir she is so guilty fke leaving viraj that she takes all the bhadaas on nisha???

Raka would never let that happen