Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lovely_lady thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
@Deekha -- LOL I'm from Canada. And yeah having leela around for 2 weeks was enough for me. can't take anymore melodramatic acting. 

@Shweta -- if Dada ji blames Nisha for badnaami, I think Ramesh would explode and maybe all those things Rema mentioned Nisha saying to Dada Ji for her and Dolly LS would be said by Ramesh himself. 

buuut, I still feel like that won't happen? if dada ji can agree for Dolly LS (as according to spoiler) then why can't he agree for Nisha LS? 

And tbh, i know you guys really want the pilani guys to be punished and shown again, but for me, it doesn't really matter that much. like i feel like nisha let out all her fustration and anger and jwala's tutor and gained catharsis. like that part of her life seems to be over -- or at least her anger at the guys is. so i wouldn't be too angry if they werent shown again. in my canon, karma strikes them back. 

@Anu: LOL I was smiling so wide when Nisha dragged Kabir out of the house and he sat behind her on the scooty. go girl power! LOL I love Nishu-bro/ captain jugadu! (what does jugadu even mean?)

Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: anulovessarun

yes!he never blamed kabir while everyone else did
he is upset with both of them for taking this hasty decision...
but loved kabir's expression when ramesh and dadu said that he is an outsider
he badly wants to be a part of GF...he loves them too much!!!

Dadaji said in anger...while Ramesh was hurt. I really want Kabir to approach Ramesh and talk. May be now when RL doesn't openly support he feels bad? But later Ramesh gives his support which moves Kabir?
-Ila- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

i also hope soo
missing captain jugaadu!!!
but today she dragged kabir out of GF with sheer determination...u knw usually it is the other way round...pati drags patni ...but here...🤣
when i saw kabira's expression while she dragged him i was like🤣

yes Kabir the bechari bahu...being framed of things she nevr even dreamed of...Nisha the determined Pati who wants to clear her name...fighting against the vamp (sumit) for her false accusations...dramatically dragging her away
P_shah thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Where is dadi ...?? She was missing in there
Teogapi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shwets1502

@Rema If Dadaji blames Nisha for CM and badnaaming family...Ramesh wouldn't stop from.fighting. he is already frustrated for letting Nisha do a CM 

@Isha Knowing Nisha is in love with Kabir would put Ramesh in a complete fix. He would be so worried. He knows Kabir's dream and that Kabir doesn't love Nisha. So if he decides to LS KN...that would mean he has to.break Nisha's heart himself. I think its better Ramy is in CM track itself...being in FJ and others is too much pressure and stress on him.

I want ramy's outburst on dadaji too. I would live if after fj dadaji forces nisha to be with kabir when nisha figrs for LS. Then if dadaji blasts her ramy can go to meri beti mode and blast dadaji back.
I have a doubt. In yesterday's epi viren said CCTV footage is missing na?? If kabir checks the footage if the day when sulee went to the factory for the first time he can find out the footage of sulee changing the jewels na?? He just has to remember the perfume wala incident. I think sumit could have made a blunder there.
blah-blah thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Teogapi

agree. He blamed nisha note than kabir. Even when nisha was supporting kabir in the hall he was like I am angry with u girl jot him don't u understand. 

Kabir is in love with the family more than nisha as of now. I would love if at all he sacrifices his dream then its coz he does not want to go away from ramy. Raka all the way.😆

love raka...
even though they get very few scenes,there is so much of love btw them...
no one can deny that ramesh still loves him after all this...he is just naraaz with him for the time being!
the way dadu said jail kabira😡
deek_210 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

dhanyawaad!😆
waise what are ur views abt his character?

honestly, I love him ..need I say more? If yeas then it ll b too long :p
He is such a happy go lucky person who wants to make others smile for which he doesn't even care about himself..he does have grey shades but he looks at everything positively precisely why he is happy always..like rem nisha saying u get all the chot bcoz of me n he's like ur good luck saved me from getting more .that's how he is..he has so much negativity arnd him since childhood but he tries to nullify it with his positivity :D
But behind that smile there are a lot of sorrows burriwd deep down which he never wants to cone out ..which is y he doesn't like to talk abt hia life/problems but he did with nisha..that's a huge thing in their relationship I feel
N talking about him being sweet but he still has an equally garam  khoon which is obvious given his age..like he can rake it only till a certain point like when they fought over who messed up the room! I was not expecting that. Then during leela n also KV fight during holi ..he can't accept laalchan on his izzat especially from ppl who don't know him :p he's imperfect n I love that..he's kutta kamina but dil se shareef/acha..an ideal boy :p :p
See how long I went on.. I wanna say more but then u ll get pakaoed ..i havemany theories on him😆bottom line I absolutely love him :p

Teogapi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: lgr007

But FJ was meant for the KN support moment...not Ramy's value realization...they wud have another track i guess
i am still thinking its just us who remembers pilani 

agree with u. But will they get a golden chance like this again???
-Ila- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

true!!!
CV's and nisha completely forgot abt pilani incident
first when nisha used to feel uncomfortable whenever kabir touched her,i thought that the pilani truth will be out soon...but alas...

Pilani truth track wud have been wonderful...so much potential
blah-blah thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: P_shah

Where is dadi ...?? She was missing in there

preru😆😆😆