Nisha Aur Uske Cousins

Moments of the day - 7/5

Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Today's Moments
1. Dolly supporting Saurav and telling he is just a friend. But Leela! She asking if Dolly too wants to be close with Saurav was 😑 

2. Dadaji questioning Saurav about his intention with Dolly, and him staying silent? Why was he silent? He never got close to Dolly

3. Sumit telling about CM when Saurav tells about Sumit's meeting with Viraj, was a good change of topic. But family didn't react the way I expected. Yes. FJ took prominence. 

4. Dadaji asking to call police, Nisha asking for time to prove her innocence, Dadaji saying he won't give time, Nisha telling she would go to jail with Kabir...I don't know...I felt the drama was way too much. They could have toned down a bit. But good to see Nisha siding Kabir this time, and strongly. 

5. Dadaji calling Leela outsider was the best part of the episode. Felt bad for Dadaji...he  was getting too many shocks.

6. Viren informing about Viraj being land owner just added more fuel. Viraj wondering why Nisha is angry with him was πŸ˜•

7. Dadaji finally giving Nisha the time...so competition begins. Everyone being angry with Saurav someone felt justified. 
Edited by Shwets1502 - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Teogapi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
nisha says she will go to jail with kabir na??πŸ˜• Edited by Teogapi - 8 years ago
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Teogapi

nisha says he will go to jail with kabir na??πŸ˜•

Yeah...changed it. Thanks. 

Leela and Sumit were smirking all the time...
Teogapi thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shwets1502

Yeah...changed it. Thanks. 

Leela and Sumit were smirking all the time...

epi dekhne ki himmat nahiho rahi.so much negativity.πŸ˜†
Shwets1502 thumbnail

epi dekhne ki himmat nahiho rahi.so much negativity.πŸ˜†

I am not watching with mom now. 

I don't know...I felt Dadaji just didn't want to hear or believe Kabir and Nisha at all. I mean..at least give them a benefit of doubt. They are his kids. 
esthergrace thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
how was kabir's reaction when nisha says she will go to jail with him??? and also wat is the precapπŸ˜’
Teogapi thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shwets1502

I am not watching with mom now. 

I don't know...I felt Dadaji just didn't want to hear or believe Kabir and Nisha at all. I mean..at least give them a benefit of doubt. They are his kids. 

they are ramesh's kids.πŸ˜†
white_lotus thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Too much hyper toned drama.

Unnecessary dragging of Saurav. And dumb Saurav shut his lips tightly when asked about his intentions about Dolly... why? Never seen him getting attracted towards her.

CM truth comeout but not much exploded as FJ is main issue. I suppose, after FJ sorted out, CM will be discussed ...again dramatically. Family reactions to CM wasn't as expected.

So before, kicking off Sumit, they are utilizing his presence to create more drama by showing him 'shatir' player and Nibir-Sumit losing at least once against him. At the end of the day, good has to win over bad. So this is last few chances/episodes of Sumit.

Nutcase Viraj...still in his dreamland. Trying to analyise his actions and Nisha's reactions in his own POV.

Too much drama ...I just hate such dramatic episodes.

Shwets1502 thumbnail
Originally posted by: esthergrace

how was kabir's reaction when nisha says she will go to jail with him??? and also wat is the precapπŸ˜’

How to explain...He was shocked and relieved may be. 

Haven't seen the precap.
Shwets1502 thumbnail

they are ramesh's kids.πŸ˜†

And Ramesh couldn't say anything also... 

How can he not doubt Saurav saying about Sumit...Dadaji just doesn't know whom to trust and who not to. He trusted Moren over Ramesh always na.