•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 8 years ago
Heyya..๐Ÿ˜›...guys...anyone remember me ?
So Hi again..๐Ÿ˜‰.
CVs are eating our heads with all the Ragya or Swarya drama...I personally like Ragya.๐Ÿ˜ณ... But I think the show is progressing towards Swarya... ๐Ÿ˜Š

Whoever the couple is ;

Guys...pls..pls no Bashing in the forum...This used to be the most friendliest forum and should remain so... Pls

maybe, I think it will be Ragya based on how the show is proggressing...๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰
Hey welcm bk.. ๐Ÿ˜Š wen der is 2fandm fyt&bashing alws happens..
personally i also feel ragya is going to be the pair not becoz i am against swarya is swarya ends together i dont have problem in it but i find ragya story line had much more potential.
as ragani says that jitna hum unse door jaane ki koshish karte hai utna unko apne paas paate hai some thin like that & i dont have ragani tried to win laksh before in the series but this time she is going to give a genuine try to gain her love which is not wrong or not a delusion as she is completly aware of laksh feelings for her. she is not forcing her self on laksh .if laksh come clear of his feeling for swara then i definately see ragani backing out bcoz she is not selfish.
giving ur onesided luv a second chance is not delusion or obsession etc.
Originally posted by farayan

maybe, I think it will be Ragya based on how the show is proggressing...๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰

i also think the same...ragini love is true i think she will sacrifice laksh when she comes to know about swarya but then laksh will fall in real love with ragini so he will try to win ragini back at any cost๐Ÿ˜ณโญ๏ธ and sanskaar will also fall for ragini but sacrifice his love for ragya in future๐Ÿ˜Š...and swara will fall in love with sanskaar ...i think...,๐Ÿ˜Š
well if some fans dont talk negative abt our favs then we will never have fights๐Ÿคข
some ppl are provoking us,we are already sooo pissed off with cv's bcz of this confusing track n then come up with their storyline n irritate us to death๐Ÿ˜ก
if they just concentrate on their favs without useless make up storylines then there will be no trouble, we are not forcing them to like our favs like they are forcing us

if they are two fandoms then this fights are quite common๐Ÿ˜Š
just dont bother abt fights enjoy the show,in sometime everythng will sort out then we will fight again for screen space,this is quite common๐Ÿ˜‰
Well, given the fact that Ragini is behaving as an obsessed love sick where she still thinks that her and Lakshya can have a future without even considering and knowing about the latter's feelings and then asking Swara to help her, I see a 50-50 chance of them happenning..

Don't feel offended but try to understand my POV once-
RagYa can never happen cause it would mean that their feelings will have to be mutual, which isn't the case here. Lakshya loves Swara, so hoping that Lakshya will develop feelings for Ragini overnight is something absurd. And even assuming that he'll be blown away by her genrosity is out of context here... Why? A look at the older episodes will give you a clear picture of that.
Now, in extreme cases, if Swara makes Lakshya forcefully marry Ragini and then he develops something for her is a totally different thing but then it'll be all about Swara's love and sacrifice as a sister making her the main protagonist here and will hint at a naive and selfish Ragini who cares only about her comforts making her the antagonist here- which I don't think the CVs will want to portray.

SwaraYa, as a couple, also seems difficult here cause even though Swara develops feelings for Lakshya, she'll never confess it cause of her immense love for her sister. She'll be the one with broken heart but won't let even a scratch to appear on Ragini's self thus proving her to be the most strongest protagonist here...

So please stop making assumptions as whom should Lakshya choose...
Either way if RagYa happens, which has absolute negligible chance, then the show will lose its charm. Even if SwaraYa is to happen then it'll a lot of character development of Ragini for it to happen. The show is based on Swaragini's life where both stand on same pedestral. If one has the potential to sacrifice and consider about the other then even the other must think the same way...
Edited by -Kryptic.Kajal- - 8 years ago
Whichever couple happens ... Let it be... Show will obiously lose all its charm if it will be a love triangle...we want no drift btw the sisters...