Be inspired by Salman's good work for society:Ranbir - Page 3

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 8 years ago
Btw, Salman's Being Human foundation started in 2007 same year poor Ravindra Patil lost his life. 
Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
That slap really worked, ha, Biru. πŸ˜†  πŸ˜†
nonam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
so by your logic if you have done something horrible or criminal, you should never reform and never do charity?
sanjay dutt was going to jail since the 90's, he had just as much money and clout at time as salman, he didn't start any charitable organizations?

regardless of salman's past deeds, you cannot take away the good he has done in the recent times, as the good won't take away the bad

i think the people salman has helped will disagree , as are the industry folks, he must have helped these people since they are coming out to support him. srk, aamir, waheeda etc are not chamchas to kiss his ass.
nonam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
patil died of tb,not something salman is responsible for.
briahna thumbnail
and a shout out to all the bollywood chamchaas...save some praise for another pending case...blackbucks. kaam aayegaaa..
kahan takk tareef karoge aap sabh...and kabb takk..πŸ˜†

lucky poor women didin't get him charged for the abuse.

Sultan_Of_Swing thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Ranbir could have been a bit measured in his appreciation, it is obviously OTT and sounds ridiculous. But I don't blame him or any other actor for not openly criticising Salman.

Remember what happened to Vivek? No one from the fraternity supported him and his career stagnated.
Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Sultan_Of_Swing

Ranbir could have been a bit measured in his appreciation, it is obviously OTT and sounds ridiculous. But I don't blame him or any other actor for not openly criticising Salman.

Remember what happened to Vivek? No one from the fraternity supported him and his career stagnated.

Ranbir is no Vivek.
Sultan_Of_Swing thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

He isn't. But still why would anyone want to antagonise and create unnecessary drama when their movie is up for release.

Also if he did criticise Salman, his relationship with Katrina and her past relationship with Salman will be under the spotlightEdited by Sultan_Of_Swing - 8 years ago
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

still its best to take the middle path.. of course I wish he cut down on the exaggeration a bit cz the bhai jaap is ridiculous.. but he didn't say a word criticizing the verdict.. that just says he isn't ass licking really.. cz he doesn't need to. and i doubt he is any fan of the bhai, reel or real life..
So its just the way of being diplomatic and saying something for the sake of saying.. among all the insane things BW folks has come up with his wouldn't even get any attention.. good..
i wished he wouldn't speak at all.. but i guess with the promotions n him interacting with the media all the time right now it was inevitable.. and ya am ok with what he rattled off..
it sounds fake and its good! πŸ˜›
Dimdim thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Want to see one Bollywood celebrity call out Salman Khan. Just one... 
Gutlless and Spineless Bollywood.😑

Edited by Dimdim. - 8 years ago