Jodha Akbar

India-Forums

Jodha Akbar
Jodha Akbar

Jodha Akbar 7th May 2015..Pic Pg1, Post Pg-8,9,10; Short Post Updt Pg1 (Page 7)

smartfotografi Groupbie
smartfotografi
smartfotografi

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 10:42am | IP Logged
Thank Abhay for update...
My Note:

the same as my previous note that CV's and writers did not have a general concept and a big frame on this story...http://is.gd/HAaxzL

Jodha-Jalal FB scene for me is only "a candy" for celebrated a 500th eposides, what a pity...

PS: Paridhi angry gazed is fabulous tonight Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mehaksingh13history_geek

monikaberwa Groupbie
monikaberwa
monikaberwa

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 10:42am | IP Logged
I hate hamida...she's soo mean..Jalal ko maybe witch ke black magic ka asar ho gya hai but hamida usko kya ho gya??? Beti bolti hai jodha ko aur ab uska rishta tootne wala hai pr wo kuch bhi nhi bol rahi..jodha ko hi galat bol rahi hai...seriously I hate her...
But salim ne pheli baat dil jeet liya jodha ko support karke...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

history_geek

Charu.S Goldie
Charu.S
Charu.S

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 10:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by akdhaalways

Originally posted by Charu.S

Originally posted by sweet_diksha

i was shocked to see HB changing colors so easily... she can't be mother to pure soul like Jo , rather she is perfect as ruku's mother..selfish...

only good thing to watch was precap... salim standing for Jo and calling her Maasa, is something to watch for... wish ruku doesn't hear these words, else she will again feed him afeem, and make him against Jo...

and Jalal seems shocked but more furious by Salim's words... may be he will threaten to disown salim too
I feel he was pleasantly sirprised and liked it, then made an angry impression to cover up

no... i think if CVs r trying to show Jalal doing all things under black magic spell, then, they will show him angry by Salim's words, and may be shouting on him too... and may be he will blame Jo being responsible for turning Salim against him
From today's episode ity was clear that he is acting dear. And to make viewers more assured they even made ruku say that Jalal has something else going on in his head and theres surely more than what meets the eye,and Jalal's expressions were a big give away if you watch clearly

Yes, you are bang on with your perception. Fully agree with you. I just watched the episode. Jalal appears to be executing a well thought out plan here. His expressions while talking to Jodha in private and with Salim in the pre-cap had fleeting traces of love and pride in them. I am cent per cent confident of that. Jodha is a pawn that he is using to teach his mother a lesson. I am assured that his tedapan is in full form now. He knows that his declaration of talaq will hit a raw nerve in Hamida Begum and she will reveal the reasons for her unacceptable behavior.
but talaq k bareme m sunkevi hamid ne kuch bola to nahiAngrycharudi jo ho jaye mai hamida ko pasand nahi kr sakti hamida ka  whitening se behtar usko ab dikhayehi na cvs usko haj m vej de, ab woh unbearable hAngryaisi selfish to woh saans vi nahi hoti jo bahu ko bas bahu manti h, aur ye beti beti kr rti rehti thi, vagwan aisi saas kisiko na de.I agree with you about jalluEmbarrassed

Completely agree with you again, about Hamida Begum. She just kept quiet when Jalal was blasting Jodha, also she actually told Salima that had Jodha converted earlier at her request, she wouldn't have to face such a situation today.Shocked Intially I thought that I had misinterpreted her words, rewound and heard that dialogue again and must say that I was horrified.  Shayad kal HB talaq ke bare mein react karegi. I cannot accept that HB's depiction can get so deplorable. These CV's and writers na, gali dena ka mann kar raha hai, par likh nahin sakti noon na. Unhappy , warning mil jayega.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

khalessi75neesha19Tarunika13Rashmi81history_geekSindhuMenon

Rashmi81 IF-Rockerz
Rashmi81
Rashmi81

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 10:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SindhuMenon

Finally I took the courage to watch the episode but made sure I FF Ruks.

Today I liked SB trying to make HB understand. She raised good point to why Jodha changed her decision.  Sadly HB thinks Jodha should have disobeyed her husband and stand up for Sultanate. Is this the same person who left her infant son and stayed with her husband so she can fulfill the duties as a wife. So sorry to say, HB definitely have proved herself very selfish, though Jodha is like a daughter but not a daughter to her. she proved blood indeed is thicker than water.

Jodha , I am not saying much as I have been venting for past few days. None of the dialogues to Jalal made sense except the Last dialogue where she said when he comes to know why she had to do this, he will understand her.

I am 100% sure Jalal knows all of it and trying to make HB understand, this is why he announced the divorce in front of his begums.How come only Ruks has brains, cant understand this at all. Also only SB tried to talk to Jalal, all rest kept MUM. Oh my goodness, what is wrong with these people.

There was something I laughed about. SB tells HB, only now JJ have come closer and now again they are fighting. I am like what is wrong with these Dialogue writers.

The dream scene was good but am not happy with track so not able to enjoy it. Jodha was looking beautiful, gorgeous..

Hearing the word Maasa from Salim, made my day. How long we have been waiting for this
@bold 
LOL
Even I was laughing at it .Because this is  fav dialogue of Salima since Suja track .She repeated it many times like during Aatifa track or HH death track.I think this the only dialogue which the actress can deliver it perfectly .

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

neesha19BeaBeahistory_geekSindhuMenon

SindhuMenon IF-Rockerz
SindhuMenon
SindhuMenon

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 10:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rashmi81

Today I liked SB trying to make HB understand. She raised good point to why Jodha changed her decision.  Sadly HB thinks Jodha should have disobeyed her husband and stand up for Sultanate. Is this the same person who left her infant son and stayed with her husband so she can fulfill the duties as a wife. So sorry to say, HB definitely have proved herself very selfish, though Jodha is like a daughter but not a daughter to her. she proved blood indeed is thicker than water.

Jodha , I am not saying much as I have been venting for past few days. None of the dialogues to Jalal made sense except the Last dialogue where she said when he comes to know why she had to do this, he will understand her.

I am 100% sure Jalal knows all of it and trying to make HB understand, this is why he announced the divorce in front of his begums.How come only Ruks has brains, cant understand this at all. Also only SB tried to talk to Jalal, all rest kept MUM. Oh my goodness, what is wrong with these people.

There was something I laughed about. SB tells HB, only now JJ have come closer and now again they are fighting. I am like what is wrong with these Dialogue writers.

The dream scene was good but am not happy with track so not able to enjoy it. Jodha was looking beautiful, gorgeous..

Hearing the word Maasa from Salim, made my day. How long we have been waiting for this
@bold 
LOL
Even I was laughing at it .Because this is  fav dialogue of Salima since Suja track .She repeated it many times like during Aatifa track or HH death track.I think this the only dialogue which the actress can deliver it perfectly .

LOLLOL

Rashmi81history_geek

atoshi.chanda06 Groupbie
atoshi.chanda06
atoshi.chanda06

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 11:03am | IP Logged

Thanks Abhay.

Have the Creatives left any stone unturned to prove how poor their imagination, vision and writing skills are? I cannot believe that after rendering Jodha helpless and confused, Hamida Begum is now making a complete U-turn about the conversion issue. It appears as if the Creatives have a personal vendetta towards Hamida Begum and Jodha. Why else would they demean their characters to such an extent.?

And the Shehenshah, is talaq the surest solution for this unhappy situation? I am inclined to think that maybe the Creatives are conveying that black-magic is beginning to take effect on his sensibilities and provoking him to think and behave irrationally or else Jalal is provoking both Jodha and HB by this declaration, just to elicit a reaction from them.

@ bold... agreed with u... everytime anything happens in their lives, Jalal threatens to divorce Jo... whoever is wrong, whatever he is trying to prove, the only solution for him is threatening Jo with talaq...

and these CVs r giving lectures through Jalal abt insult to Islam, then these constant threats of Talaq is not insult to Islam? sorry, i don't know much abt it, but does Islam permits husband to insult his wife every time and threaten her to give divorce?

this is third time they r showing Jalal threatening her to give divorce... do CVs think seriously, that Divorce is just a joke? do they even know of it's consequences? and this divorce they r showing in 16th century, that too of a Shehenshah and his Mallika... what kind of story is this?
        this is typical ekta serial formula. Ab toh fir bhi kam hi divorce hote hai dusre ekta serial me. Pehle toh shaadi divorce again shaadi n again divorce.aur pehle se hi illogical track ate he n cvs bhool jate he they r nt normal character they r SEH N MEH.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Charu.Ssweet_dikshahistory_geek

Charu.S Goldie
Charu.S
Charu.S

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 11:04am | IP Logged

Your last sentence Sindhu, made my day too. Smile

Jalal has already understood the scenario from MEH, biwi, daughter-in-law's point of view. He is just waiting to hear from ammijaan's the reason for her irrational behavior, thats all. Deep down he has realized that Jodha had to make a decision to convert, under really difficult circumstances. He has also realized that her unwillingness to speak up about his mothers' unacceptable behavior to him, speaks volumes about the respect that she has for her mother-in-law and towards the relationship between mother and son. This dramatic declaration of talaq is only to elicit a response from the suddenly illogically behaving Mariam Makani.

Edited by Charu.S - 07 May 2015 at 11:11am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sayangmanisekhalessi75BeaBeaTarunika13Rashmi81history_geek

myluvparijat Senior Member
myluvparijat
myluvparijat

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 11:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by atoshi.chanda06

Thanks Abhay.

Have the Creatives left any stone unturned to prove how poor their imagination, vision and writing skills are? I cannot believe that after rendering Jodha helpless and confused, Hamida Begum is now making a complete U-turn about the conversion issue. It appears as if the Creatives have a personal vendetta towards Hamida Begum and Jodha. Why else would they demean their characters to such an extent.?

And the Shehenshah, is talaq the surest solution for this unhappy situation? I am inclined to think that maybe the Creatives are conveying that black-magic is beginning to take effect on his sensibilities and provoking him to think and behave irrationally or else Jalal is provoking both Jodha and HB by this declaration, just to elicit a reaction from them.

@ bold... agreed with u... everytime anything happens in their lives, Jalal threatens to divorce Jo... whoever is wrong, whatever he is trying to prove, the only solution for him is threatening Jo with talaq...

and these CVs r giving lectures through Jalal abt insult to Islam, then these constant threats of Talaq is not insult to Islam? sorry, i don't know much abt it, but does Islam permits husband to insult his wife every time and threaten her to give divorce?

this is third time they r showing Jalal threatening her to give divorce... do CVs think seriously, that Divorce is just a joke? do they even know of it's consequences? and this divorce they r showing in 16th century, that too of a Shehenshah and his Mallika... what kind of story is this?
        this is typical ekta serial formula. Ab toh fir bhi kam hi divorce hote hai dusre ekta serial me. Pehle toh shaadi divorce again shaadi n again divorce.aur pehle se hi illogical track ate he n cvs bhool jate he they r nt normal character they r SEH N MEH.

True LOL

sweet_dikshahistory_geek

Go to top