Ye Hai Mohabbatein

India-Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

FF___JAB TUNE JHOOT BOLA___Chapter-28 on pg 126 TEASER Pg 137 (Page 10)

Gaya3sb IF-Sizzlerz
Gaya3sb
Gaya3sb

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 4:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by janani_divan

RKB LOVES ACTION MORE THEN WORDS...;-);-);-);-).Kanna brilliant update.ishita caught in her own trap.now raman never leave her knowing how his proximity effect her badly.
Ishita is still in confusion:-(i think she feel jealous on shagun.awk e ashok never change.where the 2nd part of this story. Today u want to reveal the secret na..:-O
Ishita should tell raman about her medical condition.before telling her medical condition raman kuch karna beta ishita ke sath;-);-);-);-)u know what i mean.
Hmmm lots of ideas dancing in my mind right now.whats next ?
Precap intresting..awk ashok is playing with ishita its clearly visible.
Kabab mai haddi e ashok ,abhi phone karna hai kya?raman watched his name on her mobile ha ha ha.
Another damm update from u.loved it.thanks for pm:-)

Thank you kutty... Smile
I couldn't let Ishita blurt out the truth (her infertility) to Raman in this part. Shocked
And I don't think that I'll make her do it in the next chapter also.
Now, I'm just letting her enjoy some moments with Raman. Embarrassed
I hope you'll also enjoy it Wink

Gaya3sb IF-Sizzlerz
Gaya3sb
Gaya3sb

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 4:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ishra_Sona

awesome...
awesome...
awesome...
awesome...
RKB loves action more than words...
Ishu lost in RKB's dreamland...
Again the same question... What was the precap...??
Also in the previous chapter... In chapter 3:-
Ruhi: "Apne kal pray nahi ki dhi. Main apse khatti hoon. Meri legs abi bhi chottoo sa hai."
How cutely Ruhi said this... Sorry for late commenting...
Continue soon...

Thank you kutty... Big smile
I liked your late comment Big smile
To be honest, I love writing RuMan moments than IshRu moments Embarrassed
So it'll overtly feel good... Tongue
RKB's actions may or may not be continued to the next chapter... That's up to YOUR WISH Wink
Keep reading and reviewing Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

...Forever...

Gaya3sb IF-Sizzlerz
Gaya3sb
Gaya3sb

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 4:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Iloveishra

Woah...Ashok had to call right then...mmm...loved the way ishita almost melted in his arms...raman's dialogues were kidu!!! And the precap...it really doesn't sound good to me...hope you won't disappoint me...keep going dear

Thanks kutty... Smile
I know I've became a typical YHM cv Ouch
But trust me I'm not the kind of a writer who does predictable things. Wink
I enjoys writing unexpected things...and the precape is worthy of your precious time... Wink

Iloveishra

Gaya3sb IF-Sizzlerz
Gaya3sb
Gaya3sb

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 4:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rnarayan

Lovely and action packed updates

Thank you kutty Smile
Gaya3sb IF-Sizzlerz
Gaya3sb
Gaya3sb

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 9:05pm | IP Logged
Hi Kutties... Big smile

Here is the second part Smile It's considerably short, jaise ki Ruhi ki legs Embarrassed but I just hope you'll like this part Wink

I don't know whether you'll feel convinced to these outcomes Confused

KEEP IN MIND: Unlike YHM, my IshRa are mature adults (in all sense Wink) and are so much in love, though none of them confessed it. So try to read it from such an angle Embarrassed

MATURE CONTENT AHEAD so weak buddies READ AT YOUR RISK Smile

Not proofread Smile

Ignore typos and grammar/spelling errors.

Enjoy reading... Big smile

Chapter- 6

TERE ISHQ MEIN

"Tu jo paas ho...phir kya ye jahan
Tere pyar mein...ho jaaon fanaa..."

Ashok has this apprehension that he cannot have Ishita, after beholding the day's upshots. He was hell worried about Ishita who was looking so shocked and confused when he asked Raman about Shagun's death. He was trying to calm himself as his thoughts went off to dig on the conspicuous effects of his feat on Ishita. What will she think of him? If she will suspect him, he cannot have her in his entire life. Above and beyond that, Raman Kumar Bhalla is there to stop his marriage.

He decided to call Ishita and clear the air. One more "Jhoot" (lie) in the list!

Raman got aggravated to see Ashok calling her at this late hour. Besides, she jerked-off him for Ashok which nagged him a lot. He looked at Ishita who leaned over the bedside table to take the call and smiled at her innocent antic; she is not trying to get off from his lap! She took the mobile and as she prepared to take the call and move away from him, he held her arms and pressed her on the bed climbing on top of her. She was so much into the mobile that she couldn't set up herself for his assault.

He turned on the loud speaker and beckoned her to talk. She couldn't find her voice for overt reason. Ishita tried to compose herself and talked in a shabby tone, "Hel...lo...Asho...k?"

Ashok: Tensely, "Hello...Ishita, main...kuch kehna dha mujhe...abhi..."

(Hello Ishita, It's me, I want to talk to you, now.)

He completed with a lot of humming and hawing. While Ishita was not even in half of her senses.

She was about to reply Ashok, but got interrupted by Raman who by then nuzzled her neck and her voice came out as a, "Hmmm..." Ashok was astonished to here such a weird voice from her.

Ashok: Worriedly, "Kya hua Ishita...kuch...problem?"

(What's happened Ishita...any problem?)

Ishita formed an answer in her mind, "Nothing in particular Ashok. You just go on."

However she screamed out a bit loud when she felt Raman sinking his teeth into her collarbone. Ashok is very well acquainted with the kind of sounds Ishita is creating. Though he cannot make a conclusion. He believed her TOO MUCH!

Ashok: "Ishita...are you there? Kya hua tujhe?"

(Are you there Ishita? What happened to you?)

Ishita: "Haa...mmm...vo..." Raman blowing his breath near her earlobe, "Hmm..." Travels his hands down her neck whilst she unknowingly blurts out, "Ouch...my chest...!" She'd feel his lips curving into a beautiful smile close to her neckline, when she said that out loud. She says to Ashok, rather TO RAMAN, "It's paining..."

Ashok: "Is it paining so much...? Why is it so? Koyi problem hai...? Mera matlab...koi sickness?

(Is it paining so much? Why is it so? Any problem? I mean any kind of sickness?)

Raman by then began to sooth her pain by kneading and kissing THERE. And Ishita in the bliss of the moment, "Now...mmm...feeling...goood...!"

Ashok felt a kind of uneasiness by hearing her voice like that. He was anxious to know whether she is telling the truth.

Ashok: "Main aaj ki incidents ke bare mein baat karne keliye call kiya dha..."

Ishita looked at Raman who is resting his head on her bosom giving her an impish smile and playing with her fingers. She was amazed at herself. What is she doing? The thought itself stiffened her. Raman could feel her trepidations. His hand moved about to her belly and began to draw patterns there. She couldn't help but let out a moan. But the only difference was, she couldn't moan the name of the man whose ministrations are prompting her to do the exotic things, but the one who is disrupting the pleasure.

Ishita: In a throbbing voice, "Hmmm...Ash...shok..."

Ashok: Worriedly, "Is it paining Ishi...shita...?"

Ishita: Hastily, "No...No...! You just...just...carry on...mm"

Ashok: Fretfully, "Are you sure...hum kisi aur din kar sakte hai...maybe shaadi ke baad..."

(Are you sure...We'll do it some other day...may be after our marriage)

He faltered to form a meaning to his tactless words. Ishita moaned and he took it as a yes and disconnected the call.

ASHOK'S SELF TALK

"I can't believe her words! I feel like she is lying. I should check on her. Yes! Mihika!"

He makes a call to Mihika and bites his nails with tension while she didn't pick it up. He kept on calling. Finally... "Hello...Jiju...ap...????"

TO BE CONTINUED...

Chapter-7

PRECAPE

"Akka...ap tikh hona...?"

"Ha..haan...miku...I'm fine"

"Jiju ne abi-abi call kiya dha...bola ki apka tabiyat kharab hai...enna aachakka...? Main apke saath so jaaon?"

"NAA BOLO...!"

So that's it kutties... Smile
I know... Chottoosa hai...phirphi... Embarrassed

Do like and comment Big smile

Give your suggestions and reviews Smile

BUDDY ME FOR PMsEmbarrassed Embarrassed

Gaya3

Edited by Gaya3sb - 28 May 2015 at 5:39pm

The following 50 member(s) liked the above post:

bartleydinzy26AmritashettyishracrazeAastha26nerdjojosimplipu123yhm111sweet_krushiAliiyaaaShipra30Preeti2276Karanparth23prathyu2695ekta979Iloveishrasham24pariyanshutIshu27Shre28monalisa123KP_DT_Fan..Maayah..jiyaa02anoos123misavelon789pari...-DivyanKaran-DivancrazevanisreeVENBArnarayanSuryaIshraholicsparikhImpossible.Girl-Nii-9900...Forever...rufana10avni_19shravani_2311Rayalandjanani_divangargpooadventure_gurl..sush..Sri1091kaa1202usaonly

janani_divan IF-Rockerz
janani_divan
janani_divan

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 9:11pm | IP Logged
Lovely update,ishita not restricting raman;-).ayyo ashok ke pas ethena dhemak hai ..he already got doubt.
Mihika be na.e sab mess mai raman not misjudge ishita.
I mean if she agreeing raman like this way,raman not questioned her character.i mean he trust ishita.:-)
chotu update consider.but asusal i expect long update.as u said chota update jaisi ke ruhi ke legs.:-)thanks for pm dear.:-)i think proximity is stoped by mihik and next day raman torture ishita more by her behaviour:-D:-D:-D;-);-);-);-)

Edited by janani_divan - 12 May 2015 at 9:29pm
Gaya3sb IF-Sizzlerz
Gaya3sb
Gaya3sb

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 9:54pm | IP Logged

Lovely update,ishita not restricting raman;-).ayyo ashok ke pas ethena dhemak hai ..he already got doubt.
I mean if she agreeing raman like this way,raman not questioned her character.i mean he trust ishita.:-)
chotu update consider.but asusal i expect long update.as u said chota update jaisi ke ruhi ke legs.:-)thanks for pm dear.:-)i think proximity is stoped by mihik and next day raman torture ishita more by her behaviour:-D:-D:-D;-);-);-);-)

Thank you kutty... Smile
Raman is damn sure that she won't resisit him or accept any other men Wink
Next update will be up till night as this one is so chottu... Embarrassed

Aastha26

janani_divan IF-Rockerz
janani_divan
janani_divan

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 9:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sudharminy

Thank you kutty... Smile
Raman is damn sure that she won't resisit him or accept any other men Wink
Next update will be up till night as this one is so chottu... Embarrassed

haa chottu update..kanna where u from?

Go to top