Qubool Hai

India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

NEW ASAD AND ZOYA STORY:WHEN ONLY LOVE REMAINS PART10 ON PAGE67 (Page 6)

asya7 Senior Member
asya7
asya7

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 9:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by riddhi1206

Originally posted by asya7

ESmile

Forgot to say abt the title
I don't know if u know but this is a novel by durjoy dutta ...when only love remains...but u have made the whole out of it
Lovely
I know about it. Actually I was thinking about what to name the story when I saw this name in a newspaper. The're was a list of the books which young generation loves to read. I never read the story but I thought to use this as the title of my story because I think it suits the story. I hope you all will not mindSmile and thanks again Smile
No no nothing such
I have read that story
Actually durjoy dutta's hold my hand is my fav with few others of him
He he
Yeah I know it completely suits the story
That's what I said u made the whole out of it
Amazing start
Continue soon
Plzzz
Wanna read the next part
All the best
By the way what's ur name?
it is really sweet of you to say all this words of encouragement. Your comments always make me smile and by the way my name is titirSmile
Oho no formality shomality plzzz
I m glad
He he cute
Mine is Riddhi ...fondly known as doll and Minnie of the forum  n with so many other name in the forum...u can give urs too...I m 14 by the way...wat abt u

you have really  cute names. I have a read your comments on other stories so had a idea about your name. I am completely new member of this forum though i am coming here from the past two years as a unregistered member. I am 15 years old and going to be 16 in four monthsEmbarrassed 
He he I know...
Owh!!
Oh I m going to turn 12 in exactly a month...
12 June is my birth date
Acha?
To finally join kese kia??
My mum's birthday comes in june. My birthday is 7th september. 
Actually I was really scared about being member of any forum because this is a very new thing for me. I might have never became a member of this forum if my parents haven't encouraged me. This stories on asya were in my mind from quite a time but never got the confidence to post them because writing is a completely new thing to me. I never knew there is a writer inside me. It was because of my parents' constant insistance that I am here  now. I had posted two other stories also but they didn't got much likes and I was really upset. But I guess this story has atleast some people's likings and I am really gratefull to all of you.
Now I have said a lot about myself. You tell me from which state you are? I am from west bengalSmile
Oh that's great
Oh really? Give me the link I wud love to read it
I live in guju...but I am from UP
well I  don't really  know  how to post the links. I am still learning you see. But I will tell you the names though right now I am planning to continue only this one because in my super tight schedule I will be able to write only one story and I guess people are more interested in this oneSmile
the names are- jab tak hai jaan and just like a fairytale. If you are still  interested you more than welcome to check themSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

riddhi1206

ZoyaAsadKhan Senior Member
ZoyaAsadKhan
ZoyaAsadKhan

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
amazing story :)
plzz update soon and PM me :)
asya7 Senior Member
asya7
asya7

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 10:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ZoyaAsadKhan

amazing story :)
plzz update soon and PM me :)
Thank you Smile
ashlesha2 IF-Dazzler
ashlesha2
ashlesha2

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 10:31pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by ashlesha2

Forgot to say abt the title
I don't know if u know but this is a novel by durjoy dutta ...when only love remains...but u have made the whole out of it
Lovely
I know about it. Actually I was thinking about what to name the story when I saw this name in a newspaper. The're was a list of the books which young generation loves to read. I never read the story but I thought to use this as the title of my story because I think it suits the story. I hope you all will not mindSmile and thanks again Smile
No no nothing such
I have read that story
Actually durjoy dutta's hold my hand is my fav with few others of him
He he
Yeah I know it completely suits the story
That's what I said u made the whole out of it
Amazing start
Continue soon
Plzzz
Wanna read the next part
All the best
By the way what's ur name?
it is really sweet of you to say all this words of encouragement. Your comments always make me smile and by the way my name is titirSmile
Oho no formality shomality plzzz
I m glad
He he cute
Mine is Riddhi ...fondly known as doll and Minnie of the forum  n with so many other name in the forum...u can give urs too...I m 14 by the way...wat abt u

you have really  cute names. I have a read your comments on other stories so had a idea about your name. I am completely new member of this forum though i am coming here from the past two years as a unregistered member. I am 15 years old and going to be 16 in four monthsEmbarrassed 
He he I know...
Owh!!
Oh I m going to turn 12 in exactly a month...
12 June is my birth date
Acha?
To finally join kese kia??

how come i was forgotten
riddi di very bad
u did tell me about this
and asya7 di
its me ashlesha priya
hello
very cute story
the atmospheric describing is useful for my essayLOL
thanku
but initial zoya was rich n now asad how???????????????
suruat to mast haiClap
to baki paki also will be 4-6 ri8
anyways all the bestWink
when r u updating next???????Big smileSmile

Hie re!!
Sorry yaar
Tera pata hi nahi chal raha that kya hai kaa hai
Are meko kud recently pata chala
I m.planning to promote this
Tu bhi kar m bhi karti hu
Watsay?

how to promoteShocked
ill try if u help me

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

asya7

asya7 Senior Member
asya7
asya7

Posted: 17 May 2015 at 12:32am | IP Logged
CHAPTER-2

~ DEAD ENDS OR NEW BEGININGS~

Zoya was completely frozen hearing the name. Seeing her reaction Piya placed her hand on her shoulder to bring her out of her shocked state.

-Zoya, are you ok?

Zoya jolted back to her senses and replied- Of..ofcourse. Piya can you excuse me for some time? I will be right back.
     And without waiting for her reply Zoya ran out of the room. Piya sighed sadly seeing her retreating back. She knew this name will bring back many memories and she also knew that she had some heart-to-heart discussion to do.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Zoya was sitting on the garden-bench holding a half piece of an old photo which had a boy of 14. He was smiling warmly at someone but the torn part was preventing that person's view. It was a very precious memory of her life. Zoya gently grazed her finger on the boy's picture and her mind automatically took her to her memory lane...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It had been two weeks since Asad had joined the work and it looked like he and Zoya had already found their favourite game. Being Zoya's care-taker and and because of living in the same house he had to always be around her and Zoya never left a chance to try to convince him to accept her friendship. She tagged him everywhere. It didn't matter how much he tried to ignore her or push her away, that little bundle of energy never lost hope. This cat and mouse game became their everyday routine. As much as Asad wanted to be friends with her, that poor child was scared that this might displease her parents and might affect his job.

One day Asad was busy doing some work in the garden and Zoya was following him everywhere as usual. He was already frustrated and this broke his last straw of self-control. He blasted on Zoya.

-Couldn't you understand when I said I am not interested to be friends with you? Do you want me to write it now? Just go from here and leave me alone.

As soon as those words left his mouth, he regretted saying them. He mentally kicked himself when he saw those pearl-like teardrops in her big, innocent, doe-eyes. Before he could say anything or apologize , she ran from there.

Zoya was so lost in her thoughts that she didn't notice when Piya came and took a seat beside her. It was only when she felt her hand on her shoulder, she came back to present. She quickly wiped those tears which were clouding her vision and turned to Piya pretending as if nothing happened all the while hiding the picture.

- Hey I am sorry I didn't notice you coming. You know na how much I get lost when I start thinking about Dhoni.

Piya looked at girl who was sitting in front of her wondering how can someone mask so much pain behind that ever-smiling face. Others might not be able to see it but she knew her too well to not recognize the pain in those eyes. She just took the photo from her hand which she was hiding behind her back and sighed dejectedly.

- Zoya why do you always do this? you know right that I can feel it when you are actually happy and when you are just pretending. I am your bestie Zoya, you can share everything with me, your pain also.

Zoya's smile faltered and she hugged her tightly. The tears finally made a re-appearance as she silently cried on her shoulder. Piya gently rubbed her back to soothe her and gave her the much needed support to release her emotions. After some time Zoya finally calmed down and they pulled apart. She wiped her tears and said,

- I am really sorry to react in that way. It was just that the name...

- reminded you of him, right? Piya completed her statement while she just quietly nodded. Piya took a long breath and held her hands.

- Zoya you know that its not him. You yourself told me that his surname was Malik, not Khan.

- I know its not him. But still it feels like...Zoya stopped mid-sentence, unable to understand her own thoughts and feelings.

- It's ok Zoya. It is normal for anyone who is searching for someone from so many years and comes all the way from New York to India to meet with a dead end. The first thing we did after your arrival was to go to his address and you yourself heard what his neighbours said. They said that he with his whole family had left that place and this country many years ago and now they have no idea about his whereabouts. You have to understand it someday. And about Mr. Khan, he is a very famous personality here and everyone knows that he has always lived in Bhopal.

- I know all this but it...

Seeing Zoya again going in same direction Piya decided to change the topic and cut her mid-sentence.

- Zoya do you know how much jealous I am of this childhood best friend of yours? I mean you guys aren't in touch for so long but still he is ahead of me in your favourite people list. This is not fair.

Piya thanked her lucky stars when she finally saw Zoya smiling at her stupid statement. Zoya knew that she was doing all this lift up her mood and she was glad that she was doing this.

- You know that no one can ever take his place. But that doesn't make you less special. Thanks a lot for your constant support Piya. Ireally don't know what Ihave done without you.

- Miss Zoya Farooqui, first sorry and now thank you. I am getting a serious doubt that you don't consider me as your friend. If you continue like this, I will surely stop talking with you and I am serious.

Zoya smiled at her crazy friend who was pouting fake angrily and said,

- Ok my drama queen. Tell me what do I have to do for your apology?

- Accept the job offer.

Seeing Zoya starting to protest , Piya quickly added,

- Zoya this is a golden opportunity and I am not going to let you lose it because of some baseless awkwardness. Dilshad Construction is India's biggest construction company. It is the dream of everyone to work with the Asad Ahmad Khan. Just imagine how happy api will be to know this news. Please say yes Zoya, please. At least for the sake of my puppy dog face. Pleeessseee.

- Ok fine. Happy now?

- Very much.

- Crazy girl.

- Well that I am.

Both the girls laughed heartily at this and hugged each other grinning from ear to ear.

It was past mid-night when a black sports car entered the driveway of Khan Villa. Asad came out of the car after parking it in the garage. He opened the door of the house with the spare keys which he had to find the light in dining area on and an elderly lady sleeping on the chair while keeping her head on the table. Asad went to her and lightly tapped her shoulder.

-Ammi...

Dilshad woke up and gave him a sleepy smile,

- Arre Asad, when did you come beta? I am sorry , I don't know when I dozed off.

Asad shook his head and said- I came only a minute ago and there is no need for sorry ammi. How many times have I told you not to wait for me? You know it right that you will seriously damage your health if you continue to do so. Why don't you ever listen to me ?

- Well Mr. Asad Ahmad Khan, may be you are a grown up man now but I am still your mother and for me you are still my little boy. There is nothing which can stop me from waiting for my son, not even you. So stop giving me those expression, Iam not your employees or Ayaan or Najma that I will get scared seeing your stern face.

Asad rolled his eyes at his over-dramatic mother but soon a cute and small smile took its place on his lips. Dilshad also gave him a cheeky smile.

- Ok fine I will not tell you anything. By the way are Ayaan and Najma asleep?

- Yeah. Actually they wanted to wait for you but I sent them to their rooms almost forcefully as tomorrow they have exams. Now you also go and freshen up. I am heating the food.

Asad quietly nodded and went to his room while Dilshad went to heat the food.

After dinner Asad was standing near the window in his bedroom. He eyes were stuck to the moon while his heart was stuck at some distinct memory.

Asad quietly opened the door of Zoya's room and entered. His eyes were searching the whole room but there was no sign of Zoya. Dejected, he was about to come out when he heard the sound of soft sobs which stopped him in his track. After searching for a good 5 minutes, he finally found her under her bed. She was lying flat on her belly and was crying clutching her teddy. Asad silently went under the bed and lied beside her, flat on his tummy. Zoya stopped crying seeing him and turned her face other side angrily. Seeing her state an idea came to his mind. He brought out a dairy-milk bar from his pant pocket and extended it towards her. He knew that she loved it while on the other hand, Zoya was having a hard time maintaining her anger seeing the chocolate. Asad retracted his hands seeing her still angry and said to himself loudly-

- Well I brought this for someone but it looks like she doesn't like it. Well now I can't waste this chocolate , so I myself have to finish this chocolate I guess.

Zoya's eyes widened when she saw him tearing the wrapper and he was about to put it in his mouth when she snatched it from him and put the whole bar in her mouth. With a mouth full of chocolate, she finally spoke,

- How can you eat this when you brought this for me? Only I am going to eat this.

Zoya was relishing the taste with closed eyes and Asad was just looking at her happy face with a smile, relieved that she has finally stopped crying. Zoya's chocolate celebration came to a halt when she heard him saying something. She opened her eyes to find him talking with her teddy in a quiet tone.

- Hi, my name is Asad and you are Zoya's best friend I guess. If you are her best friend, she must really listens to you. Can you please tell her to forgive me for my rude behavior outside? I really didn't mean to shout and I am really very sorry for this. Please forgive me for this.

Zoya smiled hearing his apology. Taking the teddy from him she said,

- It's ok. I forgive you.

Asad was really surprised hearing this and said,

- Really? You forgive me this easily?

- Well I can't be angry on anyone for a long time you know. Forgiveness is in my nature. Zoya replied smiling cheekily, showing off her dimples.

- Yeah, I can see that. Asad also replied with a smile.

- Why don't you want to be my friend?

- I am scared that your parents will be angry if I become your friend as I am just a servant and will kick me out of the job. Asad finally admitted.

- Haw! Why will they do this ? It is me who wants to become your friend. They have nothing to do in this matter. You are just thinking unnecessarily. They will do no such thing and they never deny me anything. You just stop worrying. Here I was thinking what can be the reason behind your denial and you are scared of such a small thing? You know, you are the first person who has boar all my tantrums quietly , otherwise all my previous care-takers used to only shout on me. Abbu and ammi are always busy. I feel so lonely here. When I first saw you , I thought that at least you will be my friend.

- Really?

- Really.

After thinking for some moment Asad extended his hand towards Zoya and said,

-Friends?

Zoya's face immediately lit up. She shook his hand nodding vigorously and said,

-Forever.

And that moment marked the beginning of their journey.

PRECAP: ASYA MEETING( MAYBE 1 OR MAYBE 2Wink) AND THE MYSTRY OF THEIR PASTS WILL ALSO BE CLEARED.

hello everyone. so this is the part 2. hope you all will like it. the next update will be a little late as the results of my boards exam is coming out on 22nd of this month.so please be a little patient. show me your love as it is my only inspiration. will try to make you wait for long. till then please pray for me. love you all Hug

The following 47 member(s) liked the above post:

dpsreddynclBaviniDKHIMJIAyaaaasya865shivadihoneylikaNiki2794ayeshalovemsingh27Ihopelove9849565007kobebkabhi_asyaDarkBecoming-IamCrazySeven-ikhlassjogicadnikhathfatimaPrettYSmileAjuzangelMOnkEy_rAngErAzraa01latha_555Splash-ASYA-Prinky-jayasree.raoaseelashahashlesha2fanraya-ABI-kritz4everShubh007anopamariddhi1206--Mirage--PriyaSweety-AnuKanwal4salmanasifiqbalshjas91LoveSonu2408swapnonilusoniasyaarshiloverGulaabosuearmaniacShailu..

--Mirage-- IF-Rockerz
--Mirage--
--Mirage--

Posted: 17 May 2015 at 12:49am | IP Logged
Loved the story...
Please do pm me..
Want to know how Asad became AAK and where are Zoya's parents...
Waiting for the mystery to get solved...
All the Best for your results..Thumbs Up
Mine are also coming this week...

Heart

asya7 Senior Member
asya7
asya7

Posted: 17 May 2015 at 12:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Arpita--

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Loved the story...
Please do pm me..
Want to know how Asad became AAK and where are Zoya's parents...
Waiting for the mystery to get solved...
All the Best for your results..Thumbs Up
Mine are also coming this week...

Heart</font>

Thank you for the comment and buddy request Smile and all the best to you too Thumbs Up
asya7 Senior Member
asya7
asya7

Posted: 17 May 2015 at 1:09am | IP Logged
Sorry . I am facing some problems in sending PMs. Please be a little patient. I will surely send everyone PM. Sorry again Smile

Go to top