Qubool Hai

India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

NEW ASAD AND ZOYA STORY:WHEN ONLY LOVE REMAINS PART10 ON PAGE67 (Page 4)

asya7 Senior Member
asya7
asya7

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 1:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by riddhi1206

Originally posted by asya7

Forgot to say abt the title
I don't know if u know but this is a novel by durjoy dutta ...when only love remains...but u have made the whole out of it
Lovely
I know about it. Actually I was thinking about what to name the story when I saw this name in a newspaper. The're was a list of the books which young generation loves to read. I never read the story but I thought to use this as the title of my story because I think it suits the story. I hope you all will not mindSmile and thanks again Smile
No no nothing such
I have read that story
Actually durjoy dutta's hold my hand is my fav with few others of him
He he
Yeah I know it completely suits the story
That's what I said u made the whole out of it
Amazing start
Continue soon
Plzzz
Wanna read the next part
All the best
By the way what's ur name?
it is really sweet of you to say all this words of encouragement. Your comments always make me smile and by the way my name is titirSmile

riddhi1206 IF-Rockerz
riddhi1206
riddhi1206

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 2:23am | IP Logged

I don't know if u know but this is a novel by durjoy dutta ...when only love remains...but u have made the whole out of it
Lovely
I know about it. Actually I was thinking about what to name the story when I saw this name in a newspaper. The're was a list of the books which young generation loves to read. I never read the story but I thought to use this as the title of my story because I think it suits the story. I hope you all will not mindSmile and thanks again Smile
No no nothing such
I have read that story
He he
Amazing start
Continue soon
Plzzz
Wanna read the next part
All the best
it is really sweet of you to say all this words of encouragement. Your comments always make me smile and by the way my name is titirSmile
Oho no formality shomality plzzz
I m glad
He he cute
Mine is Riddhi ...fondly known as doll and Minnie of the forum  n with so many other name in the forum...u can give urs too...I m 14 by the way...wat abt u

asya7 Senior Member
asya7
asya7

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 6:00am | IP Logged

Lovely
No no nothing such
I have read that story
He he
Amazing start
Continue soon
Plzzz
Wanna read the next part
All the best
I m glad
He he cute
Mine is Riddhi ...fondly known as doll and Minnie of the forum  n with so many other name in the forum...u can give urs too...I m 14 by the way...wat abt u

you have really  cute names. I have a read your comments on other stories so had a idea about your name. I am completely new member of this forum though i am coming here from the past two years as a unregistered member. I am 15 years old and going to be 16 in four monthsEmbarrassed 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

riddhi1206

riddhi1206 IF-Rockerz
riddhi1206
riddhi1206

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 2:06am | IP Logged

Lovely
No no nothing such
I have read that story
He he
Amazing start
Continue soon
Plzzz
Wanna read the next part
All the best
I m glad
He he cute

you have really  cute names. I have a read your comments on other stories so had a idea about your name. I am completely new member of this forum though i am coming here from the past two years as a unregistered member. I am 15 years old and going to be 16 in four monthsEmbarrassed 
He he I know...
Owh!!
Oh I m going to turn 12 in exactly a month...
12 June is my birth date
Acha?
To finally join kese kia??
ashlesha2 IF-Dazzler
ashlesha2
ashlesha2

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 3:05am | IP Logged

Lovely
No no nothing such
I have read that story
He he
Amazing start
Continue soon
Plzzz
Wanna read the next part
All the best
I m glad
He he cute

He he I know...
Owh!!
12 June is my birth date
Acha?

how come i was forgotten
riddi di very bad
u did tell me about this
and asya7 di
its me ashlesha priya
hello
very cute story
the atmospheric describing is useful for my essayLOL
thanku
but initial zoya was rich n now asad how???????????????
suruat to mast haiClap
to baki paki also will be 4-6 ri8
anyways all the bestWink
when r u updating next???????Big smileSmile

EuphoricDamsel. IF-Dazzler
EuphoricDamsel.
EuphoricDamsel.

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 3:08am | IP Logged
oh excellent writing .
do continuw soon...
n pm me even :) 
EuphoricDamsel. IF-Dazzler
EuphoricDamsel.
EuphoricDamsel.

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 3:10am | IP Logged

Lovely

i have read it !! Wink

YOU AREN"T SPAMMING ON MY THREAD AngryCry

btw my bday is on 18th june :)
remember ? Big smile
asya7 Senior Member
asya7
asya7

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 3:38am | IP Logged
ESmile

Lovely
No no nothing such
I have read that story
He he
Amazing start
Continue soon
Plzzz
Wanna read the next part
All the best
I m glad
He he cute

He he I know...
Owh!!
12 June is my birth date
Acha?
My mum's birthday comes in june. My birthday is 7th september. 
Actually I was really scared about being member of any forum because this is a very new thing for me. I might have never became a member of this forum if my parents haven't encouraged me. This stories on asya were in my mind from quite a time but never got the confidence to post them because writing is a completely new thing to me. I never knew there is a writer inside me. It was because of my parents' constant insistance that I am here  now. I had posted two other stories also but they didn't got much likes and I was really upset. But I guess this story has atleast some people's likings and I am really gratefull to all of you.
Now I have said a lot about myself. You tell me from which state you are? I am from west bengalSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

riddhi1206

Go to top