Once Vidya learns the truth and tells Meera

suk19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
it will affect their relationship with Ahem.  
He lied to them  about Gopi leaving them for Rashi.  She had no choice. So far Gopi  has been getting the girls wrath  but now Ahem will too.

Knowing Gopi she will not tolerate Meera or Vidya being rude to Ahem

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ani_gr thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Ahem will throw his frustration on Gopi... what else can he do...spineless man... his ego will still not let him digest the truth... that's all he can do..😑🀒
kavitha_r thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
But Vidya & Meera should know the full truth. But that will affect their relationship with Ahem as he lied to them. They themselves will apologize to Gopi for behaving badly with her.

Initially Ahem will blame Gopi but if he finds out that Rashi told this to Vidya, he will hate Rashi more & may tell Gopi to choose him or Rashi.
ani_gr thumbnail
Originally posted by: sharoon3210

But Vidya & Meera should know the full truth. But that will affect their relationship with Ahem as he lied to them. They themselves will apologize to Gopi for behaving badly with her.

Initially Ahem will blame Gopi but if he finds out that Rashi told this to Vidya, he will hate Rashi more & may tell Gopi to choose him or Rashi.

Agree...now he will face the hatredness from his daughters, just like Gopi faced...Gopi can choose Rashi and leave him and go away with Rashi... he can keep his daughters and the other woman Mansi...πŸ˜†πŸ˜‘
skanthan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@ Gayatri, Kavitha and Suk(hi??) πŸ˜†

I just cannot get it why some people are so spineless. And their ego is just unbelievable!
kavitha_r thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: ani_gr

Agree...now he will face the hatredness from his daughters, just like Gopi faced...Gopi can choose Rashi and leave him and go away with Rashi... he can keep his daughters and the other woman Mansi...πŸ˜†πŸ˜‘

But the girls will still hate him & go to their mom. Then let Ahem be with Mansi.πŸ˜†πŸ˜‘
ani_gr thumbnail
Originally posted by: skanthan

@ Gayatri, Kavitha and Suk(hi??) πŸ˜†

I just cannot get it why some people are so spineless. And their ego is just unbelievable!

Yea totally... he thinks he is some CEO of some huge multi national... keeps taunting Gopi as unpad.. then why the hell he married her in the first place.. he knew she was unpad at that time too...😑
ani_gr thumbnail
Originally posted by: sharoon3210

But the girls will still hate him & go to their mom. Then let Ahem be with Mansi.πŸ˜†πŸ˜‘

True.. but before this happens, I wanted Gopi to leave with Rashi and then these idiots will know the truth and and start looking for their mom... no one should know where Gopi is except JIgar...πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
coolhi1988 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
i hv a feeling that sumthing wil happen to gopi & may b she wil disappear & then vidya wil know d truth & wil go after gopi...
cant say anything for meera as i hv always considered abnormal since previous leapπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
skanthan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: coolhi1988

i hv a feeling that sumthing wil happen to gopi & may b she wil disappear & then vidya wil know d truth & wil go after gopi...
cant say anything for meera as i hv always considered abnormal since previous leapπŸ˜†

What?! Meera was always abnormal? 😲 But yes, I hope Vidya and Meera come to know everything soon. 😊 And if Gopi were to gaayab ho jaao somewhere 🀣, then Meera and Vidya realize themselves and look for and go to their mother. πŸ˜‰ And as for Ahem, he will be finished. πŸ‘