Ashakalyani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
After watching today's episode i  feel that kajal is pregnant with BOBBY's child...the way bobby reacted after neel said kajal's name and he enquired about her,i felt  something fishy...may be i am wrong..but lets seee...wat do u think guys???????

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

adisimi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yes infact the day kajal got her pregnancy news, i had a doubt that it might b bobby's child! 
appuaks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Me too...I thot the same...We had a guessing game a few days ago abt what the next triangle would be like ...and we were suggesting Bobby-neil-kaajal...CVs seem to be granting our wishes
shrividhya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
the worst [part is today i didnt watch the epi ashaa!!!!😭😭 i am clueless will watch and let u know!!
Ashakalyani thumbnail
Originally posted by: shrividhya

the worst [part is today i didnt watch the epi ashaa!!!!😭😭 i am clueless will watch and let u know!!

its k shri...after all it is a BIG DAY for U...congraz dr...proud of u...
Cinnamon_Kisses thumbnail
ho sakta hai that it is bobby's child!!! but cn that mean that she thugged him also???
Divineluster thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
ya may be...possibility hai...

BoNeeJal triangle.. 🤣
appuaks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: poorva22

ho sakta hai that it is bobby's child!!! but cn that mean that she thugged him also???

I think they are partners in crime...and I wonder if leela maasi is Bobby's mom...leela was actually threatening Kaajal in yesterday's epi..and she seemed to know that Kaajal was preggy...she dint ask what was the problem..she straightaway asked positive or negative...one big conspiracy afoot...
shreepatil. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
dear. even exactly me too felt same. i think bobby and kajal have affair. and bobby send her to house for taken revenge with neil. bcoz last time neil hit him.
Ashakalyani thumbnail
Originally posted by: poorva22

may be ..ho saktha hai baby...but i dont think so... bobby is so cunning... bt cv's ka koi bharosa nahi...