India-Forums

Views on today's episode (Warrior High on 7 may)

thebeatles Newbie
thebeatles
thebeatles

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 8:20am | IP Logged

This is my post just pointing out my views for each episode. These don't have to necessarily have to match with your opinions as these are written to evoke a feeling.these are written just for fun and are meant to be humorous (I TRY) Compliments and criticisms are open with welcome hands.

1) The Niti and Charlie scene... The thing I love the most about Niti is that she gives the same expressions to Charlie that I do. Also, Charlie , at the end of the scene, referring to neeti as "Teekhi Mirchi" * BIGGEST FACEPALM*

2)      "I would like to commend u all teachers for how you handled the disaster at hand yesterday" said Urmila. If I remember correctly vibha was too busy in her bed and Parth's company when she was "SICK". Credit le gayi fokut ka.

3)      The Bhai Milap scene I.e. Sidharth being utkarsh's teddy bear -  I am pretty sure if Ayaz would have been awake ,(like everyone who doesn't know they are related)  he would have gotten jealous of sidharth. Also I am pretty sure Urmila(Vice Principle , if that is her name) should not have a problem with Siyali because the "Kismat" that got your two sons together ma'am was pretty much all Siyali.

4)      DADI LEFT!! I might be a part of the minority who didn't like her but GOD!! Did she irritate me ! She went and that stupid scene a.k.a vibharth scene started. MAN did that teacher make a huge mistake by missing the "student teacher relationship limit" class while she was getting briefed for Warrior High.

Next week's clip was amazing. When sidhharth exclaimed about giving the sweater to the Nepal victims I was like - "BURNNN !!!" . I think I like him more than he likes Siyali . JUST SAYING!

Thank you for reading. Looking forward to writing more of these.

Edited by thebeatles - 08 May 2015 at 7:00am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

truefacadesidyaliforevamissdramkrParud26greeshma014

greeshma014 IF-Sizzlerz
greeshma014
greeshma014

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 8:32am | IP Logged
Nice to read your views..
But i disagree with this student-teacher relationship..i don't find nothing wrong in that.. If male teacher can marry their female students,then why so much halla hulla about female teacher and student..It's not the first time they are showing somethinng like this..There is many films made based on student-Teacher relationship...i never dislike them because they are student-teacher..But i like to watch this Jodi to know how this relationship going to progress..Because this type of jodis is very rarely shown in TV..
ankusanu IF-Stunnerz
ankusanu
ankusanu

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 8:48am | IP Logged
Tfs uriews

Edited by ankusanu - 07 May 2015 at 8:47am
ankusanu IF-Stunnerz
ankusanu
ankusanu

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 8:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by greeshma014

But i disagree with this student-teacher relationship..i don't find nothing wrong in that.. If male teacher can marry their female students,then why so much halla hulla about female teacher and student..It's not the first time they are showing somethinng like this..There is many films made based on student-Teacher relationship...i never dislike them because they are student-teacher..But i like to watch this Jodi to know how this relationship going to progress..Because this type of jodis is very rarely shown in TV..

No point explaining same thing over n over again..
Chill...
Lets hv fun n njy r cuties veebharth
thebeatles Newbie
thebeatles
thebeatles

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 8:50am | IP Logged

Thank you for putting your views forward as well.

i find student-teacher relationships really wierd but i particularly don't find the vibharth scene too inconvinient because the girl is 2-3 years older than the guy. what i found hard to believe in today's episode was 
1) the guy literally picked up the girl's head to keep it on her pillow
2) he kept his hand on her shoulder . to console her i get it BUT LIMITS !!
3) the worst was that the teacher is saying that it is ok !! but no he needs to fan her eyes with his wierdly pursed lips
not that i hate him or am offended by you but i was just going with the flow

thank you , would look forward to more of your views on my other updated views' posts. :)
greeshma014 IF-Sizzlerz
greeshma014
greeshma014

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 9:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by thebeatles

Thank you for putting your views forward as well.

i find student-teacher relationships really wierd but i particularly don't find the vibharth scene too inconvinient because the girl is 2-3 years older than the guy. what i found hard to believe in today's episode was 
1) the guy literally picked up the girl's head to keep it on her pillow
2) he kept his hand on her shoulder . to console her i get it BUT LIMITS !!
3) the worst was that the teacher is saying that it is ok !! but no he needs to fan her eyes with his wierdly pursed lips
not that i hate him or am offended by you but i was just going with the flow

thank you , would look forward to more of your views on my other updated views' posts. :)
you are welcome dear.. I also like to read different POVs..Feel free to post what's in your mind..Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ankusanu

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top