Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

India-Forums

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

|firefliesHaven|MaNanAT#110|A New Dawn~| (Page 61)

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 9:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by VKlovesFK

@anu Niti is  1994 born .. She will be 21 this year... and uttu is 1995

Haan toh exactly...she's not 21 YETTongueLOL...she will complete 21 in Nov. 

@Nitya: Even Swati wasn't based in India I think...U.S. mein thi and she traveled and co-ordinated with some ppl for the interviews I think...really lottt of effort went into doing that stuff. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Srujana7.MaNanCat.

TheFaerieQueen IF-Rockerz
TheFaerieQueen
TheFaerieQueen

Originally posted by VKlovesFK

See i wont deny the fact that it takes a lot of mehnat to get all these interviews...So when Aqsa said she slogged for it  (she shouldn't have bragged) she was right... sometimes it takes a whole day to shoot a 5 minute interview, that too with the kind of deadlines.. it becomes way too stressful... 

When it comes to shooting with Tele stars.. you have to wait for them to be free and  the moment u find them out of their shot.. u have to grab that opportunity to take their byte or small interview...  

If its a renowned Media house its a different thing altogether.. but small media companies really have struggle a lot.. U have to belofy a lot of Papad in this industry.. it gets annoying...

In that case she should use the time she got more wisely na..what was the sense of this video. It can't be called as interview for sure. And its not just this time, she always does that...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sheetal_tellsSrujana7.MaNannoor321SankiPagal

EXOL IF-Sizzlerz
EXOL
EXOL

Originally posted by AreYaar

Originally posted by TheFaerieQueen

PaNi shippers are awesome LOL

This looks like the work of Rafi or ShellyLOLLOLLOL  What a catch! Same pose waale PaNiLOL

their handsROFL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

sheetal_tellsSrujana7.MaNanA.Hajnaldiva82noor321Cat.AreYaar

SankiPagal IF-Sizzlerz
SankiPagal
SankiPagal

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 9:34am | IP Logged
Chetu i absolutely agree with you. I said this even yesterday, that even though i understand her frustration and irritation, She should have not reacted the way she did. It wasn't putting anyone else, but her in the wrong light. 

She should have worded it all properly, but guess her irritation got the better of her. Bad for her it seems. 

sheetal_tellsSrujana7.MaNandiva82Cat.

TheFaerieQueen IF-Rockerz
TheFaerieQueen
TheFaerieQueen

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 9:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AreYaar

Originally posted by TheFaerieQueen

PaNi shippers are awesome LOL

This looks like the work of Rafi or ShellyLOLLOLLOL  What a catch! Same pose waale PaNiLOL

I don't know who did it..credit to whoever has done it. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sheetal_tellsCooChiSrujana7.MaNannoor321Cat.

charminggenie IF-Stunnerz
charminggenie
charminggenie

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 9:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by BoxedIn

This Manik-Pandit fight sequence is ROFL
Ok except that last part where he picks up the bat, fully intending to bash the Pandit's head in. Guy's lost it completely in grief and terror. That was well-done, you can see that's what finally does Nandini in too. 

Dishank has scary eyes man. Stern Smile

You are watching it?Sleepy

I cannot wait to show-off. Sin be everything. Evil Smile
Cat. IF-Sizzlerz
Cat.
Cat.

Originally posted by .Kiran.

I know why PaNi is awkward. I have told you guys before too. Shit happens when they are doing intimate scenes and since they don't talk it out after the scenes, the awkwardness keeps increasing. Also they have feelings for each other, UST and a lot of other mess so...

But you guys don't lose hope. This ship will sail through:D

Aye Aye CaptainLOL

sheetal_tellsA.Hajnal.Kiran.-MKB-

mazzay Goldie
mazzay
mazzay

Hey guys, this is my first time posting on this forum. I've been a silent reader for good few years now but this whole Parth and Niti issue got me really annoyed I have seen fan wars (worse) over their fav couples and there have been divided usually due to their offscreen relationships (like gurmeet and drashti, Iqbal and neha). There are also other couple who apparently do not get along (Karan and divyanka, Karan/Hina or harshad/preteeka) but they all knew how to handle the press and fans. They always said how they are not best friends but would go an extra mile for their fans to post a selfie or give a good interview. In this case, I feel like niti is pretty much normal most of the time but parth makes it very awkward and it either means he really can't stand her or can't resist her. It's their fault to get the fans so frustrated. Ayaz, other actors and even reporters bashing the fans for them?! It seems like they are doing it purposely ! I won't say that if they behaving normal with each other then ppl won't ship but it would not have gone this far. From what I have seen parth always makes sure that his awkward equation with Niti is highlighted. I think they are just attention seeking. If you don't want ppl to stretch the issue why can't you just fake it for a couple of interviews/ post a few selfies to calm ppl down, it will all die down eventually. parth is friends with experienced ppl like that vikas guy and I'm surprised why their friends can't give them good enough advice to sort themselves. I have come to believe that they do all of this purposely to get publicity otherwise if all of the actors or reporters are that fed up why can't they do something about it. I don't understand their definition of professionalism because their behaviour is not professional at all.

I hope if they have anymore interviews they are more interactive like 30 sec challenge etc, that will be fun to watch.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

CooChinoor321EXOLmadsAreYaar

Go to top