Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

India-Forums

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

|firefliesHaven|MaNanAT#110|A New Dawn~| (Page 57)

diva82 IF-Rockerz
diva82
diva82

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 9:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Kiran.

Originally posted by VKlovesFK

Uttu is 20, Niti is 21, Krissan 22-23, Parth is 24, Charlie & Veebha are 25, Ayaz is around 27-29!

3 years difference between PaNi. That's perfect. SHIP IS SAILINGDay Dreaming

Kiran I just love you, BAS!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sheetal_tellsSrujana7.MaNanCooChi

EXOL IF-Sizzlerz
EXOL
EXOL

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 9:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AreYaar

Originally posted by nneeiill

@nur even anj's tinsel guphsup was good but it never worked...Quality ki tho khadar hi nahi hai is duniya mainConfused

Arey I loved Anj ki website too but I meant like video interviews...which she didn't do...woh rangmunch used to do and they did a pretty good job of those especially for NBT. 

Anj ke print interviews were fab...loved the ones she did with Manasi and Kunal especially. 

yea but she was based in London na...tho vdo interviews was not possible for her..but her interviews were really good..she used to do proper research before interviewing an actor..and kunal is her good friend i think.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Srujana7.MaNanAreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 9:29am | IP Logged

See i wont deny the fact that it takes a lot of mehnat to get all these interviews...So when Aqsa said she slogged for it  (she shouldn't have bragged) she was right... sometimes it takes a whole day to shoot a 5 minute interview, that too with the kind of deadlines.. it becomes way too stressful... 

When it comes to shooting with Tele stars.. you have to wait for them to be free and  the moment u find them out of their shot.. u have to grab that opportunity to take their byte or small interview...  

If its a renowned Media house its a different thing altogether.. but small media companies really have struggle a lot.. U have to belofy a lot of Papad in this industry.. it gets annoying...

Exactly...which is why I'm not laughing at Aqsa either cuz I think it's very much believable that these ppl have to slog all day on sets to get these brief segments also...and when the actors aren't even comfortable with each other, phir aur pangaa to manage to convince them to give a byte together...it can't be an easy task. 

It's easy for us to sit here and demand...they're the ones going on sets trying to navigate the waves of awkward PaNi...I sympathizeLOL...humse toh video nahin dekha jaata...these ppl have to jhelo the awkwardness LIVE...just imagineLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sheetal_tellsAnamadyaSankiPagal-MKB-

charminggenie IF-Stunnerz
charminggenie
charminggenie

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 9:29am | IP Logged

See i wont deny the fact that it takes a lot of mehnat to get all these interviews...So when Aqsa said she slogged for it  (she shouldn't have bragged) she was right... sometimes it takes a whole day to shoot a 5 minute interview, that too with the kind of deadlines.. it becomes way too stressful... 

When it comes to shooting with Tele stars.. you have to wait for them to be free and  the moment u find them out of their shot.. u have to grab that opportunity to take their byte or small interview...  

If its a renowned Media house its a different thing altogether.. but small media companies really have struggle a lot.. U have to belofy a lot of Papad in this industry.. it gets annoying...

VK- Which is why it is essential she nails those 5 minutes. Like here she could have asked them individually to say something about 200 episodes and their feeling. She just focused on Parth-Uttu and others were zoned out. So obviously they be awkward and lame. 

She is young and new, might learn soon but she has to take feedback constructively .

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sheetal_tellsSrujana7.MaNandiva82noor321-MKB-SankiPagal

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 9:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nneeiill

telly masala and IF is any day better than aqsa ka  segments on online medium...does she ever ask any proper questions ??..never like never..all she shows us is  back to back gift segments...

Yeah I agree...IF still tries to be a little creative with their segments...I noticed aajkal they are doing themes like that co-star story, 30 second challenge etc...good interviews. 

sheetal_tellsSrujana7.MaNan

diva82 IF-Rockerz
diva82
diva82

See i wont deny the fact that it takes a lot of mehnat to get all these interviews...So when Aqsa said she slogged for it (she shouldn't have bragged) she was right... sometimes it takes a whole day to shoot a 5 minute interview, that too with the kind of deadlines.. it becomes way too stressful...

When it comes to shooting with Tele stars.. you have to wait for them to be free and the moment u find them out of their shot.. u have to grab that opportunity to take their byte or small interview...

Vaishu, not denying she must have slogged but it was her tone and instigating MaNan/Pani fans. What she should have said that this time PaNi wanted a group IV and I hope you all understand, as they preferred it. She didn't have to call us delusional fans and crazy and on top of that call PaNi awkward. She made it worse herself.

Edited by diva82 - 08 May 2015 at 9:31am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

sheetal_tellsAnamadyaLiveLaughLove..Srujana7.MaNanA.Hajnalnoor321SankiPagal

TheFaerieQueen IF-Rockerz
TheFaerieQueen
TheFaerieQueen

PaNi shippers are awesome LOL

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

lachuusheetal_tellspoopymasterVshitsDISHOOMA.HajnalLiveLaughLove..Srujana7.MaNandiva82noor321madsSankiPagal-MKB-Cat..Kiran.

SankiPagal IF-Sizzlerz
SankiPagal
SankiPagal

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 9:31am | IP Logged
@anu Niti is  1994 born .. She will be 21 this year... and uttu is 1995

sheetal_tellsSrujana7.MaNan

Go to top