Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

India-Forums

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

|firefliesHaven|MaNanAT#110|A New Dawn~| (Page 36)

CooChi IF-Dazzler
CooChi
CooChi

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 2:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Stardust09

Originally posted by CooChi

Well,

OMG Shocked

COOCHIE YOU BE THE BEST ROFL ROFL

IKR LOL
But this is something very INTRUSTING! LOL ROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Stardust09mamathasridhar-Cherry-

-Cherry- IF-Addictz
-Cherry-
-Cherry-

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 3:01am | IP Logged
Morninggg ! :D

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mamathasridharCooChi

mamathasridhar Goldie
mamathasridhar
mamathasridhar

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 3:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Cherry-

Hey Swancy BooSmile
-Cherry- IF-Addictz
-Cherry-
-Cherry-

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 3:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mamathasridhar

Originally posted by -Cherry-

Hey Swancy BooSmile

heyyy mams Hug morningg 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mamathasridhar

geet.a IF-Sizzlerz
geet.a
geet.a

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 3:08am | IP Logged
Coochu: hayeee aarti and all.. So much saccha pyar :D

Tight wala hugs

Mams: thanks!! So much HEAT!! Oh my god! I almost melted when I landed. Haha. Hugs to u!

@all: no no no. I hope it doesnt extend that much. I mean, season 2 seems to be a much better idea- new chars, new story.: humari wali mein na ghusao!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mamathasridharCooChi

-Cherry- IF-Addictz
-Cherry-
-Cherry-

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 3:09am | IP Logged
Geet!! Did you land babe? 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mamathasridhar

Flame.Of.Rose IF-Sizzlerz
Flame.Of.Rose
Flame.Of.Rose

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 4:12am | IP Logged
Me likes the way AT is thinking Cool

Okay now so my input, absolutely yes to Aryaman being Nandini's childhood friend from US. Medha knows how much I cribbed about having Nandini's childhood friend in the show which can reflect to us who real Nandini was before the accident. What more perfect timing that this when Nandini is busy collecting her shredded piece and glue them together? If Manik gets to know what those piece are made up of then he will find better solution to stick them. Plus as everyone said, Manik is an alpha, no way in hell can he tolerate not having Nandini's undivided attention. Even if its Fab5, he has limit to which he can tolerate and not beyond it. As much as it will be fun, these two can work out on their individuality too. They just can not be all about each other and they have to have a life beyond. That can be an amazing track to be played out since they both have entered into relationship and that is one of the most common problem a duo faces.

That was one aspect. Now Aryaman can have hots for Alya too. I mean come on, isn't she the diva of college? And if KY2 make up artist pick up then even Aryaman is pretty hot and in fact quite cheesy. They can show him flirting with Alya and her responding in kind. There need not be any true love, just plain attraction and harmless flirting. Alya can definitely do with some good distraction from Harshad and Fab5 with Dhruv. She needs space to breathe and be herself and what more better option then going back to her old image and maintain it. In fact she can converse with Aryaman about her problems hypothetically and have an insight outside of her circle. This break is much needed for Alya, the girl deserves it. Also, with this they can resolve if Dhruv actually loves Alya or was it just a rebound. These two really need to think on it. And if it is not a rebound then Dhruv needs to grovel his ass to beg for her apology and get back in her good books and with Aryaman present, he will be more active since his insecurities and jealousy with be reigning him.

Well Cabir having feelings for Aryaman I am not sure about but I surely look forward to some Cabir-Nandini time. I have said this to Medha earlier also that it was always Nandini, always her who helped Cabir throughout his homosexuality problems be it directly or indirectly. It was always her. Also no one from Fab5 have the courage and sensibility to broach the topic of Raghav to Cabir but with Nandini he is an easy talker. I really look forward to witness a scene where they both are talking over a drink with Nandini asking him to go to Raghav and get all the answers he deserve and then move on. Cabir needs a closure, its just that he is not realizing it. Let Nandini nag him towards that direction, be his moral support and assure him that he will be doing the right thing by going and talking to Raghav. Honestly speaking I do not want anyone, anyone from Fab5 to be this candlelight to Cabir because it has always been Nandini with whom Cabir lets his masks off.

CVs, you have so much of potential tracks in your kitty, use your characters wisely, intricate the plot carefully and serve us what you want to present us.

Ufff, the rant got too long ROFL

The following 24 member(s) liked the above post:

sheetal_tellsAnamadyay.c.yetikaroxxpoopymastermoonstonespiritStardust09nymphadoratonksQueenOfHellSS4MaNanrubys07mamathasridharNushIshzrn1312missvioletA.HajnalMKrayZee-Aarya-harinisriram39Souma.NTheFaerieQueenSankiPagal-MKB-Cat.-Cherry-

rubys07 Goldie
rubys07
rubys07

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 4:13am | IP Logged
BM

Go to top