Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

India-Forums

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

|firefliesHaven|MaNanAT#110|A New Dawn~| (Page 21)

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 2:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AnomanderRake

I dont think the CavYa track is going to be resolved anytime soon. And DhrulYa really needs a kickstart, and Dhruv needs to grovel and for once I want to see an active Dhruv, insecurity should make him active like with his jealousy of Manik but honed in the right direction.
As for Cavya I would like both of them to tell their moms to eff up. And Cavya remain friends, I like Cabir's platonic friendship and care for Navya minus the burden of taking on a family because its not needed and undermines Cabir's whole gay track. As it is people think getting Cabir married to Navya is gonna cure him of his gaynessErmm

LOL I saw CavYa VMs on YT...and I was likeShockedErmmLOL...truly ppl are getting the wrong impression with this track now cuz Cabir's gayness is generally brushed under the carpet...and the fact that Ayaz is a straight guy in real life...it's easy to create chemistry with Veebha...voila, fanbase createdConfusedLOL

+100000 on Dhruv needing to GROVEL...BIG TIME...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Stardust09-KP-CooChifilter.coffeeCat.EXOL

charminggenie IF-Stunnerz
charminggenie
charminggenie

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 2:50pm | IP Logged

I dont think the CavYa track is going to be resolved anytime soon. And DhrulYa really needs a kickstart, and Dhruv needs to grovel and for once I want to see an active Dhruv, insecurity should make him active like with his jealousy of Manik but honed in the right direction.
As for Cavya I would like both of them to tell their moms to eff up. And Cavya remain friends, I like Cabir's platonic friendship and care for Navya minus the burden of taking on a family because its not needed and undermines Cabir's whole gay track. As it is people think getting Cabir married to Navya is gonna cure him of his gaynessErmm

^ This!!

Enough BSing around this track, the Moms have dragged it down so much. I really hope, Navya shuts them up and Cabir backs it up. I hate the idea where audience thinks that Cabir can be Bi now, he cannot he probably tried and struggle in his teens. 

Jealous Dhruv can be sassy too. And because Manik loves Dhruv , he be team D and Nandu coz Bro be her childhood friend, can wear Team A T-shirt. Fun happy track while they deal with their own individual arcs. 

Harshad will enjoy this too, he might band with Manik, Dhruv against the new guy, protecting his sister stuff. Band of brother, revisited. 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

moonstonespiritStardust09-KP-CooChiSrujana7.MaNanEXOLCat.

-KP- Goldie
-KP-
-KP-

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 2:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by white_beauty

Originally posted by -KP-

@AY: exactly, it's defnitely long overdue - I feel like nandini really needs to take first step towards Cabir though because he is kind of closed off when it comes to his relationships.

Haha and I don't get a gay vibe from Arymaan either; that's why I am not seeing his track with Cabir.

the only vibe i got from aryamann is that the guy is into lost and found business. likes picking up random stuffs from the streets and returns it back to the ownersTongueTongue

Bahahahaha! This made me laugh so much...lol

Seriously though, who thought of introducing him like this? Like finding an earring at night when it's completely dark?? I wanna bang my head against the table.

I like Jotwani despite his eyebrows. He can act - in like 2 snippets they showed of him. He has a potential, can act so they should use him smartly.

CooChifilter.coffeenoor321EXOLCat.charminggenie

EXOL IF-Sizzlerz
EXOL
EXOL

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 2:52pm | IP Logged

You know he can be Nandu's childhood friend and with an interest in Alya and getting Dhruv all worked up and Manik too, because Dhruv is worked up and because he is Nandu's friend. Infact we can have a nice track here with some new music rivalry between this guy and Fab5 especially if he is going all out to flirt with Alya. Kriss and Aryamann will look good too. DhrulYa needs something badly, some external trope, cause right now their story is at a standstill and needs some excitement.
oh this I would really love to see ...childhood friend of Nandu ...with no love triangle ...even then we will see possessive Manik hehe.. A rival for fab 5 sounds intersting too...if for alya , they should have a proper track for aryamann ..it should not end like mukhbhi ...dishank got wasted but pls isko dang ka track dho

-KP-CooChiSrujana7.MaNanfilter.coffeeCat.charminggenie

charminggenie
charminggenie

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 2:53pm | IP Logged
Aliens>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Brows.
P.S - I adore Karan offscreen, he blogs and that is always a plus. 

Stardust09-KP-CooChiSrujana7.MaNannoor321EXOL

Stardust09 Senior Member
Stardust09
Stardust09

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 2:53pm | IP Logged

I remember reading a very uncomfortable fanfiction where Nayva falls in love with Cabir and Nandini tells her to not give up and keep trying to 'change' him. Confused Dead

Edited by Stardust09 - 07 May 2015 at 2:55pm

-KP-CooChi-MKB-Cat.EXOLcharminggenie

charminggenie
charminggenie

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 2:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -KP-

Bahahahaha! This made me laugh so much...lol

Seriously though, who thought of introducing him like this? Like finding an earring at night when it's completely dark?? I wanna bang my head against the table.

I like Jotwani despite his eyebrows. He can act - in like 2 snippets they showed of him. He has a potential, can act so they should use him smartly.

He could be PK part 2 as well, the guy had x-ray vision, KP, could see the earring from a mile.  #AlienAlert . LOL

So random, if they even wanted him as an eye-witness, could have had him around when Police came or something. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-KP-CooChiEXOL

Cat. IF-Sizzlerz
Cat.
Cat.

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 2:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Stardust09

I remember reading a very uncomfortable fanfiction where Nayva falls in love with Cabir and Nandini tells her to give up and keep trying to 'change' him. Confused Dead

The thing is people think being gay is a disease and can be cured. Um no, because Cabir likes going from behind, it aint gonna happenConfusedAngry

moonstonespiritStardust09CooChiSrujana7.MaNan-MKB-EXOL

Go to top