|firefliesHaven|MaNanAT#110|A New Dawn~| - Page 16

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by AnomanderRake

The thing is people think being gay is a disease and can be cured. Um no, because Cabir likes going from behind, it aint gonna happen๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜ก

I told her the same thing! Couldn't stop myself. I doubt it changed anything though. ๐Ÿค”
Originally posted by AreYaar

LOL I saw CavYa VMs on YT...and I was like๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ˜†...truly ppl are getting the wrong impression with this track now cuz Cabir's gayness is generally brushed under the carpet...and the fact that Ayaz is a straight guy in real life...it's easy to create chemistry with Veebha...voila, fanbase created๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜†

+100000 on Dhruv needing to GROVEL...BIG TIME...

Anu as it is, I see people claiming he can be bi and fall in love with Navya. People dont even get the fact that he has always been mentioned as gay not bi and that the whole gay track was to highlight the plight of gays and  not bi's. Hope the CVs don't undermine their whole gay focus by this stupid Cavya track. CaVya can remain friends and have chemistry.
new friend or a childhood friend either ways we will get possessive manik. manik is very secure in this relationship no doubt but he simply csnt stand the fact that someone else has nandini's attention i dont mean it in a dysfunctional way but well manik is the type who would want it all and if aryamann ends up being a childhood friend then toh possessiveness will reach new heights cos clearly this guy will know more about nandini and have a connection with her before manik๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›
possessive manik is soo much fun๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
that farmhouse kidnapping scene of manik and nandini where in manik asks nandini where does he stand in her priority list still cracks me up๐Ÿ˜›

@kp: i know right! in middle of the night he found two pairs of earrings lying on the road while driving a car! so hilarious was his entry scene๐Ÿ˜†
I would actually like to see some closure for Cabir vis a vis Raghav. During the Soha track, Cabir went to Raghav's house to commit suicide. So it seems his feelings for Raghav are pretty deep. I think Cabir needs closure from Raghav.
Originally posted by white_beauty

new friend or a childhood friend either ways we will get possessive manik. manik is very secure in this relationship no doubt but he simply csnt stand the fact that someone else has nandini's attention i dont mean it in a dysfunctional way but well manik is the type who would want it all and if aryamann ends up being a childhood friend then toh possessiveness will reach new heights cos clearly this guy will know more about nandini and have a connection with her before manik๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›
possessive manik is soo much fun๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
that farmhouse kidnapping scene of manik and nandini where in manik asks nandini where does he stand in her priority list still cracks me up๐Ÿ˜›

@kp: i know right! in middle of the night he found two pairs of earrings lying on the road while driving a car! so hilarious was his entry scene๐Ÿ˜†

See, Aryaman should anyway antagonize Manik more coz this guy could have prevented the kidnapping had he looked around carefully, this should instantly put him on Manik's hate list and then add Chidlhood  bhai-chara, and music challenge, Manik will seethe . 

Manik needs to take Nandu to his outhouse again. 

Also ship Nyo away, no over-exposure please. 

I would actually like to see some closure for Cabir vis a vis Raghav. During the Soha track, Cabir went to Raghav's house to commit suicide. So it seems his feelings for Raghav are pretty deep. I think Cabir needs closure from Raghav.

this!
he really needs a closure. his feelings for raghav i believe are still there and only if he gets a closure will he be able to move on.

people should understand being gay and bi arent the same thing and its not some illness that needs cure its just who you are. he is just a normal guy who loves guys that's it.
I don't have a clue what kind of creature this Aryaman is and don't give a damn. 
But can we please get MaNan to have those silly, harmless little fights again? Something which comes from the disparate nature of their own personalities? It added spice and normalcy to their relationship, unlike all this heavy-duty emotional stuff which often veers into cheesy. I miss the light vibe this show used to have. So bored of this permanent dark cloud of dukh-dard in the show. ๐Ÿ˜†

He needs closure, also he hasn't thought of love again. That CabIni talk about second chances is left like that, either this CaVYa mess will mean they both reconnecting and Cabir talking to Raghav once again , having that closure. 

Or this new guy can stir up feelings which will  force Cabir to seek that closure that he is avoiding. 
Edited by charminggenie - 8 years ago
Originally posted by BoxedIn

I don't have a clue what kind of creature this Aryaman is and don't give a damn. 
But can we please get MaNan to have those silly, harmless little fights again? Something which comes from the disparate nature of their own personalities? It added spice and normalcy to their relationship, unlike all this heavy-duty emotional stuff which often veers into cheesy. I miss the light vibe this show used to have. So bored of this permanent dark cloud of dukh-dard in the show. ๐Ÿ˜†

I sinned. Maybe.๐Ÿ˜Š

Yes please, silly fights, while they both fight over shipping bro with either Alya or Cabir. 
Originally posted by charminggenie

He could be PK part 2 as well, the guy had x-ray vision, KP, could see the earring from a mile. #AlienAlert .๐Ÿ˜†

So random, if they even wanted him as an eye-witness, could have had him around when Police came or something.

Lol well if he is an Alien that came to take Dhruv so Aliya can live happily ever after, then I gues I can forgive him...Hahahha

There were so many ways they can could have introduced him...blah! Whatver; can't change the past! Lol

@Cavya track - TBH, I have been very disappointed the way they handled thee track; this whole shaadi + moms killed it all. I had wished they become friends in real sense; enjoy each other's company and be buddies. I had wished for them to find themselves with each other's help and become strong, but I didn't want Navya to become completely dependent on Cabir and all that. No wonder people think that he is bi, because sometimes they act like a couple.