Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

white_beauty thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Manik serenading nandu is a beautiful sight!😳 Be it tum mile yaa kal ka jeena jeena..they are so adorable😳
CooChi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -MKB-

I also loved the Tum miley serenade

Like how he holds her chin and bumps his forehead on hers and the way he sings "Tum Miley"

Under the bedsheet romance
Parth ka lip sync was too good..even though he was forgetting the lyrics at points. 😆
Souma.N thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: CooChi

Under the bedsheet romance
Parth ka lip sync was too good..even though he was forgetting the lyrics at points. 😆

He forgot in a couple of places yesterday too. 😆

But his lip syncs are really good. I guess the best was "Saari raat" during the album...really really good...gave me chills.

white_beauty thumbnail

I also loved the Tum miley serenade 

Like how he holds her chin and bumps his forehead on hers and the way he sings "Tum Miley" 

I loved that part!
And once this guy had told her that what should he do take his guitar out and sing for her in a sarcastic manner... And now he sings her to sleep when she cant sleep cos of stress and trauma. How far have they come😳
Souma.N thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: white_beauty

I loved that part!
And once this guy had told her that what should he do take his guitar out and sing for her in a sarcastic manner... And now he sings her to sleep when she cant sleep cos of stress and trauma. How far have they come😳

which episode was this?
CooChi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Souma.N

He forgot in a couple of places yesterday too.😆

But his lip syncs are really good. I guess the best was "Saari raat" during the album...really really good...gave me chills.

Honestly...his entry song was the best!!!
It was so so good...The way he comes out of dark..into the light..His name flashes with that star thing.
Then the bgm ..the way he gestures fab4 to join him.
And the whole song after that...bestestest! 😳 👏
white_beauty thumbnail

which episode was this?

It was after the shower scene next day when she comes to say thanks college main.
-MKB- thumbnail
Dont get me started on their beautiful journey 

Like how f**king far they have come is just mind blowing 
white_beauty thumbnail

Dont get me started on their beautiful journey 

Like how f**king far they have come is just mind blowing 

I know right! This journey has been so beautiful😳 from throwing eggs at her to going down on his knees asking her to hurt him bully him like he did.!
TheFaerieQueen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

I am not doubting its popularity and you seem to be taking whatever I say on a different tangent altogether.

Half the AT does not want an extension and i don't see what possibly they could show for Manan after this.

Yes, everyone wants some light hearted moments but give them a month of that and the show will be called a dragfest. 

So I was just ...just...expressing a nagging feeling that they are trying to build another character.  

Was just just trying to calm down your nagging feeling. 😆. 

Also, they know their USP is MaNan and it will backfire badly if they try and mess it up. They might have missed a step on that but I am sure they will recover.
Edited by TheFaerieQueen - 8 years ago