|firefliesHaven|MaNanAT#110|A New Dawn~| - Page 22

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by Souma.N

They will never replace Manik, it would be Parth or no one and they have enough brains to understand that so that is not my concern.

But its just a nagging feeling that they are trying to build another strong character not as a replaced but just building.

I know Parth is not quitting but ky2 contract is ending in june right? that is next month. What if they get an extention? The PH would obviously want to continue.

Hi, I don't think there any need to worry right now.They all have either signed a new one or in process.  Minimum contract is for 6 month's so atleast of that period no one is going anywhere. 
Originally posted by TheFaerieQueen

Karan and Parth are as of now getting along fine. Parth is not leaving the show and all is well in our paradise. 
About last night discussions - A BIG YES to Aryamann being away from MaNan...far away. More than Aryaman Nandini, I want Cabir Nandini to happen. Let this guy be for Cabir (in that case not a straight guy please, I cannot watch Cabir in pain again) or for Dhruv Alya. Whatever suits them best. Cabir Raghav closure is a must. And so are other loops that have left open in the show...including Soha's death. I am glad that they are thinking about Rishabh Dhruv attacks again. Please give some love to Cabir in the show, he has lost much..suffered much..someone who can take care of him. Moms need to go, asap. 

A big yes to Cabir Nandini bonding. Their little talks during Musicana were awesome. She is the one who gets his feelings so at some point I would want him to discuss out his life with her, about his mom not understanding etc etc

But Aryaman does not seem gay and he is certainly not for Cabir.

If not for Manan then the the closest possibility is Aliya.

She needs someone too, with the disorder and that hag of a brother. 

Can I get a scene where Harshad pushes Rishabh into the pool and Fab5 help out Rishabh

I want 'Harshad is a saviour' loop to be closed.

Originally posted by TheFaerieQueen

Hi, I don't think there any need to worry right now.They all have either signed a new one or in process.  Minimum contract is for 6 month's so atleast of that period no one is going anywhere. 

Hi, I am not worried. I was just expressing a nagging feeling about the new entry. About the contracts I have no clue. I only know the contract for KY2 ends in June and there has been no news of an extension. 

A big yes to Cabir Nandini bonding. Their little talks during Musicana were awesome. She is the one who gets his feelings so at some point I would want him to discuss out his life with her, about his mom not understanding etc etc

But Aryaman does not seem gay and he is certainly not for Cabir.

If not for Manan then the the closest possibility is Aliya.

She needs someone too, with the disorder and that hag of a brother. 

We know nothing about Aryamann to draw that inference, yes they have not hinted it but it is still in a stage where they can turn it around the way they want. 
@souma: dont worry no quitting drama will happen anytime soon:) also no strng character will matter if there is no manik. i do believe the cvs are very well aware of this and wont go that way:)
regarding introducing aryamann through the nandini pandit cas i believe is a way to get him the good books of everyone. this will easily make him have some of connect with everyone on the show which was missing in case of abhimanyu. 
maybe there attempt to include him in the main plot rather than just some randomness. atleast i hope soo.

Hi, I am not worried. I was just expressing a nagging feeling about the new entry. About the contracts I have no clue. I only know the contract for KY2 ends in June and there has been no news of an extension. 

KY2 will get extension, it is the most popular show of MTV and numbers are also very good so no reason why they shouldn't get extension. 
Lets enjoy the present track

Baaki jo hoga baad mai dekh lenge...Together :D
@TFQ: the extension scares me because of there love for wierd new entries and psychos😆
they really need to understand what they want from the story and a proper finish line
Originally posted by white_beauty

@TFQ: the extension scares me because of there love for wierd new entries and psychos😆
they really need to understand what they want from the story and a proper finish line

We have made enough "halla" on new entries and psychos...I have a hope that this will stop now. 
Edited by TheFaerieQueen - 8 years ago