Jeena jeena and vibharth

Posted: 8 years ago
I just loved 2day's episode👏 Especially vibharth❤️...i just love them in the big scores 'jeena jeena'❤️...i the train scene also this song was played☺️...though the song is a slow one i started doing Bhangra on it due 2 my excitement and happiness as it was played4 vibharth after 2-3months❤️☺️
yeah just loved todays epi..their chemistry is mindblowing was blushing..parth taking care of vibha n dadi n that gud bye scene n vibarth scene..amazing epi..
every song will suit vibarth unki chemistry rocking hai😳😳😳
I TOOO LOVED D EPIII..
❤️
For me it was the best romantic cutest epi of vibharth...it made my week...m blushing n m in cloud9...my drm came true. ..wat I saw yestdy...aww...plz sum1 tell me it was true...guyz parth's hairstyle was diff n he put kajal too...😳
It was a fabulous episode.. 😳
i was blushing ,and smiling during VibhaRth scene..The song selection for VibhaRth is too good.. They always plays my favorite songs for them..The way he adjusted that pillow.. So caring yaar..And last scene,OMG..i don't know what to say..Even my mom was noticing my expressions during that scene.. She was like "what's wrong with this girl" ?? 😆..i'm gonna watch every repeats of this episode.. 😊
Originally posted by greeshma014

It was a fabulous episode.. 😳
i was blushing ,and smiling during VibhaRth scene..The song selection for VibhaRth is too good.. They always plays my favorite songs for them..The way he adjusted that pillow.. So caring yaar..And last scene,OMG..i don't know what to say..Even my mom was noticing my expressions during that scene.. She was like "what's wrong with this girl" ?? 😆..i'm gonna watch every repeats of this episode.. 😊

Hum.toh khush h ..hune veebharth mile 😳
Originally posted by ankusanu

Hum.toh khush h ..hune veebharth mile 😳
I'm so happy..That BGM played during that scene made a very big difference..Dil ko chu liya.. Embarrassed
greesh i vl watch d epi again
Originally posted by anki01

For me it was the best romantic cutest epi of vibharth...it made my week...m blushing n m in cloud9...my drm came true. ..wat I saw yestdy...aww...plz sum1 tell me it was true...guyz parth's hairstyle was diff n he put kajal too...😳

Yup m.weekend bh ache se katega
The way he takes control is just too hot. <3