India-Forums

Cute epi.... (Page 2)

greeshma014 IF-Sizzlerz
greeshma014
greeshma014

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 8:56am | IP Logged
Embarrassed yeah,very cute episode..VibhaRth ...  Embarrassed..
Dadi-parth scene..when he touched dadi's feet,i was like too much ho gaya parth Babu.. Ab bass bhi karo..Dadi toh pehle se impressed hai. LOL Wink..future jamaisa was in full form..
That sleeping pose of Utku-Sid remainds me of my childhood..when i was small,i always did this types of things during sleep..   Wink
Precap was ..wow..what a smart move by sid.. I read a spoiler that Urmila is going to tell the truth to Sid.

anki01 Goldie
anki01
anki01

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 9:10am | IP Logged
Epic epi today...today even vibha was blushing n smiled slightly...awesome epi...maarr hi daala vibharth ne aaj toh...Embarrassed parth kajal lgaya tha plus chnge in hairstyle n abh toh uska daring way...abh parth express krne se nai rukhga...l liked it wen he said main krta hoon n immediately did it...wow...parth abhi se haqq dkhna shuru kr diya h...I liked it. ..the way he showed that it's his right...Embarrassed

Go to top