plz don kill me for dis...

sujal1fan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Engager 3 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 8 years ago
I did not find parth z lip sync to jeena jeena up to the mark today..he forgot d lyrics or jst got dem wrong ...Its jus dat he's always bang on with d lip sync s n days y it bothered me..😕

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kuushi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Ya even I observed that ..guess he forgot the lyrics
VasantiLad thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: sujal1fan

I did not find parth z lip sync to jeena jeena up to the mark today..he forgot d lyrics or jst got dem wrong ...Its jus dat he's always bang on with d lip sync s n days y it bothered me..😕

DID NOT NOTICE - too busy looking at his perfect facial expressions - he does act singing well - & anyways even the Bollywood stars don't match all the time - NOT worth worrying over

Just thought it was nicely done n VERY very apt for the moment as it showed through that song that he cared & made for a very POIGNANT moment
OmaRamdass thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i was too busy watching is expressions to notice if he was on point today 

CrazyMe_04 thumbnail
I didn't focus on that, I was too much into the perfection and the cuteness of the scene! 😳

Even if it was not on the mark, I don't really blame him because the cast has been having really late night shoots, it is kind of expected to be either distracted or forget. 😊

aliyaangel thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
heyy ... even i was too busy in admiring that adorable scene... but i dont knw suddenly my mom complimented his lip sync for the first time.. 😆
but she hasnt seen his previous ones.. i believe they were awsme.. 😳
shahz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
All i know is that was the most beautiful song sequence till date...Their expressions were so perfect nothing else mattered.
I just cant get over it.Hats off to Parth and Niti...These 2 make every scene so perfect and ofcourse the creatives for such a beautifull sequence with the perfect song. 👏Edited by shahz - 8 years ago
sresh thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Yes i watched it again.It was only 2 to 3 words that dint match with his lips. But chalega...