Dosti.. Yariyaan.. Manmarzian

India-Forums

Saga of a beach and two couples :) Fun post! (Page 2)

Lifez_Beautiful IF-Rockerz
Lifez_Beautiful
Lifez_Beautiful

BollyCurry Assistant Writer

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 10:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Heavens_Kiss

The moment I saw pics of the four I was like plz let Shravan's character be paired with Monica's. She has got the childlike innocence and he is the guy who can break the ice with her. The yin and the yang.

Similarly for Aham and Kash's characters I wished the same and when it actually happened I was like YAS! Dark brooding guy meets bold/beautiful girl.

Btw seeing ur sigs looks like you were a Prida fan. Me too! Loved Prida and Savni <3. Sam/Arjun and Neil/Chasni remind me of those two Day Dreaming Good old days of Love ne.

Now writers would you be so kind as to not mess with these couples? Two amazing guys for two darling girls! <3

Oh prida n love ne fan?? Hi five! Big smile n yeah d gud ol' days... sighhh... Btw were u active in d forum? Hv v met before? I'm niki btw. :)

Ri21 IF-Sizzlerz
Ri21
Ri21

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 10:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Lifez_Beautiful

Dat would b cool! Scooty rides n selfies wud add a touch of cute reality to the show! Wud love see such scenes... simple and memorable. :)

they ll as they showed them in the promos and in rishikesh too
Big smile kash wo sab din jaldi aa jaye

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Lifez_Beautiful

Ri21 IF-Sizzlerz
Ri21
Ri21

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 10:44am | IP Logged

The moment I saw pics of the four I was like plz let Shravan's character be paired with Monica's. She has got the childlike innocence and he is the guy who can break the ice with her. The yin and the yang.

Similarly for Aham and Kash's characters I wished the same and when it actually happened I was like YAS! Dark brooding guy meets bold/beautiful girl.

Btw seeing ur sigs looks like you were a Prida fan. Me too! Loved Prida and Savni <3. Sam/Arjun and Neil/Chasni remind me of those two Day Dreaming Good old days of Love ne.

Now writers would you be so kind as to not mess with these couples? Two amazing guys for two darling girls! <3

Hi5.. though i loved sam neil too but neil and radhika was cuteness. their rishikesh scenes were amazing. 
lets c and hope that cvs wont mess with the couples. Embarrassed

Heavens_Kiss

Heavens_Kiss IF-Rockerz
Heavens_Kiss
Heavens_Kiss

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 10:54am | IP Logged

Oh prida n love ne fan?? Hi five! Big smile n yeah d gud ol' days... sighhh... Btw were u active in d forum? Hv v met before? I'm niki btw. :)

I used to be! That's before the story went to the dogs! I loved Karan Tacker! God knows I still do. Remember Sameer ? LOL Heart and his to die for romance and not to mention Damini and toofan? Idhar toofan ki jagah bonzo lmao! I'm Anisha:)

Ri21

Lifez_Beautiful IF-Rockerz
Lifez_Beautiful
Lifez_Beautiful

BollyCurry Assistant Writer

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 11:42am | IP Logged

I used to be! That's before the story went to the dogs! I loved Karan Tacker! God knows I still do. Remember Sameer ? LOL Heart and his to die for romance and not to mention Damini and toofan? Idhar toofan ki jagah bonzo lmao! I'm Anisha:)

Hehe ofcoz I remember sameer, savni n karneet! LOL The whole show n cast were rocking, including ila mom! n yup Damz n her toofan! Here sam n her bonzo! God luks like animals are doing all the setting up these days!   LOL LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Heavens_KissRi21

Go to top