Saga of a beach and two couples :) Fun post! - Page 2

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by Heavens_Kiss

The moment I saw pics of the four I was like plz let Shravan's character be paired with Monica's. She has got the childlike innocence and he is the guy who can break the ice with her. The yin and the yang.

Similarly for Aham and Kash's characters I wished the same and when it actually happened I was like YAS! Dark brooding guy meets bold/beautiful girl.

Btw seeing ur sigs looks like you were a Prida fan. Me too! Loved Prida and Savni <3. Sam/Arjun and Neil/Chasni remind me of those two Good old days of Love ne.

Now writers would you be so kind as to not mess with these couples? Two amazing guys for two darling girls! <3

Hi5.. though i loved sam neil too but neil and radhika was cuteness. their rishikesh scenes were amazing. 
lets c and hope that cvs wont mess with the couples. 😳
Originally posted by Lifez_Beautiful

Oh prida n love ne fan?? Hi five! 😃 n yeah d gud ol' days... sighhh... Btw were u active in d forum? Hv v met before? I'm niki btw. :)

I used to be! That's before the story went to the dogs! I loved Karan Tacker! God knows I still do. Remember Sameer ? 😆 ❤️ and his to die for romance and not to mention Damini and toofan? Idhar toofan ki jagah bonzo lmao! I'm Anisha:)
Originally posted by Heavens_Kiss

I used to be! That's before the story went to the dogs! I loved Karan Tacker! God knows I still do. Remember Sameer ? 😆 ❤️ and his to die for romance and not to mention Damini and toofan? Idhar toofan ki jagah bonzo lmao! I'm Anisha:)

Hehe ofcoz I remember sameer, savni n karneet! 😆 The whole show n cast were rocking, including ila mom! n yup Damz n her toofan! Here sam n her bonzo! God luks like animals are doing all the setting up these days!   😆 😆