Dosti.. Yariyaan.. Manmarzian

India-Forums

Saga of a beach and two couples :) Fun post!

Lifez_Beautiful IF-Rockerz
Lifez_Beautiful
Lifez_Beautiful

BollyCurry Assistant Writer

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 7:39am | IP Logged
Hi friends!
So I'm totally loving the show and it stylish outlook! And I'm immensely loving the couples and their chemistry as well. Embarrassed So well, this is something which struck me when I was thinking about the couples or the people who will most probably be couples because God knows it is a show afterall anything can happen anytime... Well anyway the point is that both couples that is Sam/Arjun and Neil /Rads are awesome but yet different in their temperament. So this is something I came up with to describe them...Embarrassed

For me Neil /Rads are like cute little sand castles on a beach on a bright summery day with lots of sunshine, colorful parasols and gentle breeze blowing...

And Sam/Arjun are like a sizzling bon fire lit in the darkness of the night on the cool sands of the beach with smoldering embers flying haywire...

Basically one couple is the height of cuteness and other the height of hotness! :D

What do you think? :)

Edited by Lifez_Beautiful - 07 May 2015 at 7:43am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

Kruthi24acoustichearts1LoonyLunamahiwayyyKri_19_..sahana..Shadow-FaxHeavens_Kissmisanthropist.hanishankRi21soni595

soni595 IF-Sizzlerz
soni595
soni595

-

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 8:00am | IP Logged
Aww..the analogies you used to describe both couples are beautiful. I think it describes the way they are right now really well.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Kri_19_Lifez_Beautiful

Ri21 IF-Sizzlerz
Ri21
Ri21

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 8:12am | IP Logged
beautifully described nikki.. NeRa is too cute to handle and SamArj is too hot to handle.. just imagine how ll the 4's friendship be. neil arjun's bromance and SaRa's friendship Embarrassed

Kri_19_Lifez_Beautiful

Lifez_Beautiful
Lifez_Beautiful

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 8:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by soni595

Aww..the analogies you used to describe both couples are beautiful. I think it describes the way they are right now really well.

Thank u... Embarrassed They really are getting to me now a days ... N I can't take my eyes of Neil's smile... it's so sunny! Big smile N Rads has a beautiful smile too. Embarrassed Together they are cute lil puffy white clouds on a clear sky for me! :)
N Samarj... ufff... smoldering! Wink

Edited by Lifez_Beautiful - 07 May 2015 at 8:25am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Kri_19_soni595Ri21

Lifez_Beautiful
Lifez_Beautiful

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 8:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ri21

beautifully described nikki.. NeRa is too cute to handle and SamArj is too hot to handle.. just imagine how ll the 4's friendship be. neil arjun's bromance and SaRa's friendshipEmbarrassed

Thank u riya! Big smile Is nera official? Bcoz Neil and Ragini in Itna karo na mujhe pyar are also called Neira... Confused

Anyway I wud luv to see the crackling enimity between Arjun n Neil! Both wud b stunning! Wink N yeah Sara wud b adorable... just like the way they show in the Show's montage... all happyily giggling and casually exploring new horizons... :)

Kri_19_Ri21

Ri21 IF-Sizzlerz
Ri21
Ri21

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 8:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Lifez_Beautiful

Originally posted by Ri21

beautifully described nikki.. NeRa is too cute to handle and SamArj is too hot to handle.. just imagine how ll the 4's friendship be. neil arjun's bromance and SaRa's friendshipEmbarrassed

Thank u riya! Big smile Is nera official? Bcoz Neil and Ragini in Itna karo na mujhe pyar are also called Neira... Confused

Anyway I wud luv to see the crackling enimity between Arjun n Neil! Both wud b stunning! Wink N yeah Sara wud b adorable... just like the way they show in the Show's montage... all happyily giggling and casually exploring new horizons... :)

is it i didnt knew it then nera cancl. we need to decide the left out jodi names now..
and ya soon we ll get that sara clicking selfies suprtng eachother going out scooty ride Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Lifez_Beautiful

Lifez_Beautiful
Lifez_Beautiful

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 8:50am | IP Logged
Dat would b cool! Scooty rides n selfies wud add a touch of cute reality to the show! Wud love see such scenes... simple and memorable. :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ri21

Heavens_Kiss IF-Rockerz
Heavens_Kiss
Heavens_Kiss

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 9:11am | IP Logged
The moment I saw pics of the four I was like plz let Shravan's character be paired with Monica's. She has got the childlike innocence and he is the guy who can break the ice with her. The yin and the yang.

Similarly for Aham and Kash's characters I wished the same and when it actually happened I was like YAS! Dark brooding guy meets bold/beautiful girl.

Btw seeing ur sigs looks like you were a Prida fan. Me too! Loved Prida and Savni <3. Sam/Arjun and Neil/Chasni remind me of those two Day Dreaming Good old days of Love ne.

Now writers would you be so kind as to not mess with these couples? Two amazing guys for two darling girls! <3

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Kruthi24Lifez_BeautifulRi21

Go to top