Frequent Posters

.Tanya. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 8 years ago
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bDs-Pxc45dM[/YOUTUBE]
Heavens_Kiss thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Aw! These two are just too cute! They seem like really good friends. Love how honest they were with their answers. Ppl should really watch the show. The other SP shows are so full of crap.
soni595 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for sharing!! That was a cute segment of both of them. I wanna see such carefreeness and friendship journey of SaRa start on the show now. I think I just saw one article that stated they would be roomies, so I'm excited about that!
allizzwell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Thks IF...for this video...!
Such an amazing video...cute to the core...opposites attract😕...ahhha...I hooked to the tag for the couples...but yeah...the girls too r extremes...in real life...and reel life😃...enjoyed the interaction...and I cud only c them as Radz and Sam...such is the power of their performance⭐️

A pankhi already...😆

Best wishes girls...u rock...!
❤️
allizzwell thumbnail
Originally posted by: soni595

Thanks for sharing!! That was a cute segment of both of them. I wanna see such carefreeness and friendship journey of SaRa start on the show now. I think I just saw one article that stated they would be roomies, so I'm excited about that!

Really?...

That wud be awesome...the only way to understand each other better...wow...excited.
allizzwell thumbnail
MMZians...a kind request...pls pls do comment for the video in the home page...appreciation can keep up their spirit high...and the show and forum will be noticeable...thks guys...🤗
Ri21 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: soni595

i so wish this happens more of SaRa 😃
Ri21 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for sharing tanya. and everyone please commnt and rate the video
its really amazing that monica and kashmira is so close to eachother.. really *touchwood*