Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

ArShi FF: Mere Rang Mein Rangnewali#2| Epilogue | 17/5 (Page 9)

..AgniJyotsna.. IF-Sizzlerz
..AgniJyotsna..
..AgniJyotsna..

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 3:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjs

that update was awesome...finally shyam will get his punishment...and shashi n garima knows the truth...thank god for that...
but i must say that i didnt like her name being sheetal...sheetal reminds me of that lady in IPK, ASR's ex...

but this was a shocker...rahul n priya...and they gave khushi to shashi-garima to guard her...and what did shashi-garima do...forced her to marry shyam...didnt even care that he try to molest her before her even agreeing for the marriage...waah, must say they are an award-worthy parents...

with parents like them, who needs enemies...

atleast one thing is good, that they are binded from childhood...now no-one can separate them...but someone from the raizada;s wasnt good for khushi, hope arnav quickly finds out who it is
Yeah, Shyam got his punishment! But Sheetal, I liked the name from the beginning though I didn't like the lady much! 

There is a reason behind why they wanted her to get married soon, you will get to know about it very soon! 

That's true! They are the type of parents which I don't like! 

I wouldn't say someone because it is something! So stay tuned to know that!

barsha_dash IF-Dazzler
barsha_dash
barsha_dash

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 3:55am | IP Logged
kahaani mein itna bada twist!!! Khushi was already engaged to Arnav at childhood!! Shocked Ab kya hoga?
KeerthiRajkumar Goldie
KeerthiRajkumar
KeerthiRajkumar

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 4:39am | IP Logged
nice update
so they are made for each other yaar wow
Pdrover IF-Rockerz
Pdrover
Pdrover

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 7:45am | IP Logged
Khushi's other name is sheetal? Poor girl
mansijani21 Goldie
mansijani21
mansijani21

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 4:33am | IP Logged
Awesome update..!!!
Happytwinkle IF-Sizzlerz
Happytwinkle
Happytwinkle

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
Wonderful updates
Loved them
Thanks for the pm
sirivalli.t IF-Dazzler
sirivalli.t
sirivalli.t

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 6:29am | IP Logged
Awesome updates...
Loved it...
..AgniJyotsna.. IF-Sizzlerz
..AgniJyotsna..
..AgniJyotsna..

Posted: 16 May 2015 at 3:13pm | IP Logged
Epilogue

The journey to Shantivan was quiet affair. There was nothing which they could speak about. The liveliness which existed in their conversations in the past seemed to have lost in the black hole of time. 

As Arnav parked the car, Khusho got down immediately while Arnav was still sitting in the car so as to how to tell Khushi that he had always loved her. What if this relation was forced on her?

But suddenly his stream of thoughts were interrupted as he got a call from Aman.

" Yeah Aman. Is it anything important as I really don't have the mood to speak now?", asked Arnav into the bluetooth.

" ASR, actually Khushi's parents are here and they want to speak to you urgently." said Aman, in a voice which indicated immense hatred towards Shashi and Garima.

After thinking for a moment, Arnav answered,

" Hand over the phone to them!" 

" Arnav Beta, we actually need to tell you something very important." said Shashi with a softened voice due to guilt.

" Only if it is about Khushi, it is matter of interest to me. Hope you know it, Mr.Gupta." said Arnav, curtly.

" Yes, Beta. We wanted to tell, why the families broke your alliance but you and Khushi left the place so we couldn't tell you." said Shashi, while Arnav could make out that he had cried through his voice which was shaking.

" Shoot it!" 

" Rahul and Priya believed a lot in superstitions so when they showed both your kundlis to the astrologer, he predicted that your married life wouldn't be easy nor will be your love. But the Raizadas thought that it was baseless and due to the conflict of opinions the alliance broke." said Shashi, gravely.

Arnav was shocked and astounded. He disconnected the call without any reply. The prediction had come out to be true but in a way no one could imagine. Destiny and the God, both played a cruel game with their intertwined fates.

-----------

Khushi's Room,

Rab Ke Khel Ka Kya Hai Kehna?
Phir Hum Ko Sang Sang Hai Rehna..
Khel Ki Hum Dono Kathputli..
Jhooth Nahi Yeh Khel Hai Asli..

Mere Sawaalon Ka Jawaab Do..

Khushi was still unable to believe that she was always Arnav's. She was still unable to believe that Shashi and Garima were not her real parents and her real parents are dead. 

She was blank at the sudden revelations of the past, as she had no reactions to give. Both of them had become puppets in the hands of destiny which chose to unite them only to make the thread of bonding as pain.

As she was immersed in the thoughts, Arnav reached there while panting heavily as he came running. He was shocked to see Khushi so blank and lifeless.

" Khushi...", a whisper left his trembling lips.

Khushi mechanically turned around to look at him, while her eyes blankly and emotionlessly traced his form.

Arnav knew it was too much for her to take in but it was necessary for her to vent out the built up frustration in her.

" I know Khushi that it was too much of revelation for you, but since you have heard so many things from the morning, listen to this one more truth. Destiny had bound us together unknowingly, Dadi made us get married unknowingly, in fact every thing in our life happened unknowingly. But there is one thing, which happened with my permission and with my knowledge ; me, Arnav Singh Raizada falling in love with his best friend and wife, Khushi Gupta Singh Raizada." said Arnav, with a smile playing on his lips, though his eyes were misty with pain.

Khushi sprung to her feet and a questioning look appeared on her face. Arnav came closer to her and held her shoulders,

" And you know what Khushi, I even know that you love me. I heard you telling this to Di. How could you even think that you could ever be burden on me, when I loved you more than myself?", said Arnav with a voice dripping with love.

Khushi had stumbled back due to shock that Arnav knew her true feelings. She was looking every where but him, as she thought that she would lose herself in him all over again.

" Isn't it true, Khushi? Or was it my best dream?" asked Arnav, huskily but the huskiness in his voice was not due to romantic feelings but due to pure love.

Khushi couldn't stay silent any longer and hence she replied,

" Yes, I had loved you even before the marriage happened. But I never wanted to be a burden on you, Arnav. I knew that you didn't believe in love, marriage or commitments and then I came to know that you were betrothed in your childhood. And you know what happened after wards. I was too broken to confess after that and then you left India which made me think that you couldn't tell me to leave you and hence did it. 

But nowyou proved me all wrong and, I tell you Mr. Arnav Singh Raizada, I had truly loved you with all my heart and soul and will always love only you."

But much to her shock Arnav left her without any reply or any reaction on his face. Rejection, which she dreaded has taken place all over again. Hadn't he said that he loves me, then why was it happening?

She was too confused to understand what was happening and clueless about the ways of destiny but she was relaxed at the fact that Arnav loved her. And her gut feeling said that their love would win against all the odds.

------------------------
Next Morning,

Khushi was moving towards the poolside, as Anjali told her that Nani had called her. Khushi was lost in the thoughts of her love, as she had not met her since their intense encounter in the last night.

She was wondering how they both will meet now and how would their reaction be. Arnav had left her, after  listening to her side of the confession after revelation, without any reaction, which was making the situation even more complicated of her.

As soon as she entered into the room, a vice like grip developed on her hand and she was pulled towards the direction in which owner of that hand was.

Her back was held against his muscular torso by a strong grip on her slender waist. Again there were butterflies fluttering in her stomach at his mere proximity to hers. It was just as if he was the controller of hers.

" So, Mrs.Khushi Arnav Singh Raizada, you didn't seem to miss me!" whispered Arnav, huskily onto her ears, while his breath on her nape was teasing her indefinitely.

" Arnav...", she managed to whisper after his sensual administrations on her waist, as his hand traced the path inside her top and was now artistically writing his name there.

" Shh! You deserve a punishment, darling. But in my way." said Arnav, while leaning down to her level and placing butterfly kisses over nape, while her hand clutched his in a steel grip.

Kyun Ho Tum Sharmayi Hui Si?
Lagti Ho Kuch Gabhrayi Hui Si?
Dhalta Hua Sa Aanchal Kyun Hai?
Ye Mere Dil Mein Hulchul Kyun Hai?

Mere Sawaalon Ka, Jawaab Do...Do Na..

He dipped down to place some not-so gentle kisses, no scratch that, nips across her tender skin, which were now leaving marks there, while marking her as his.

A bright crimson color ran through her cheeks, as Arnav pulled the sleeves of her top down to administer his sweet tortures there.

Their heart beats paced and were now beating in a sync, a sync which was producing the rhythm of immense pain was now producing what it was meant to, a rhythm of intense love.

Every question of theirs, today had an answer, and the answer was just one feeling, called LOVE.

After expressing his passion for her by kissing, biting and licking her shoulders and swan-like neck, he gently turned her, by her waist to make her face him.

Mere Rang Mein Rangnewali,
Pari Ho Ya Ho Pariyon Ki Rani?
Ya Ho Meri Prem Kahani?

Mere Sawaalon Ka Jawaab Do..Do Na..

His hands moved northwards as he cupped her face gently and leaned forward to take her lips in a passionate kiss. Khushi's arms automatically placed themselves around Arnav's neck while her fingers dug themselves into his hair.

Arnav's arms were firmly placed on her lower back but soon they started moving inside her top to grab her waist even more tightly. Arnav was nibbling her lower lips to gain excess into sweet mouth which she did without any kind of hesitance.

Their tongues fought for dominance like two snakes which were mating, while exploring every bit of each other's sweet mouths. Their passionate kiss had to end due to the lack of oxygen which occurred due to their intense sensual acts.

They both pulled out of their breathless kiss to breathe in some air. Arnav leaned onto her lips and whispered, while looking at her with intense love in his eyes and huskiness,

" Itne Din Beeth Gaye Lekin Ek Sach Nahi Badla. Tum Hi Ho, Mere Rang Mein Rangnewali, Mujhe Poora Banane Waali. Thanks a lot for being in my life, Khushi. You are the best thing which could ever happen to me."

There was love in the air, warmth in their heart and only each other's picture etched in their mind. Truly, their love story was something which shows the purity of love and its pain.

-----

THE END!

Edited by Yagyaseni - 17 May 2015 at 8:30am

The following 120 member(s) liked the above post:

sun_smiaparna7prieyamurkalsow420neena2000mtmrfSnigdha92misty_19saal24vaishuarshi123Shalvikamathuranushka12345TrueLoveIs4everMONAKARANashwakesblessednimbrinnytasmineArchu61piyushiarshilife2cheertest1crazyjilovebadhanSaraprincesstokyoitsme92chilukuripurisaran3339ammullu1ssdewi83alwaysarshisoumyamuralinihalovedeesha1989sadiasaba68MDKSSMsweetakhi71..khUshbOo..love2sarunSaraAli1Savera84Sadh123rn94Aish002KeerthiRajkumarredpetals123akurmapusushmitasahusaara76NPKNambi08Bubbles76nissoyogapremDilLoveRomancearhi-raizadathangam100TaujooMadihamansijani21Aishu136sugarbirdaafancute_monaya_fanabivicky86arshiadvayroshaansanny-beautifulriyararnaushijosnirmalarakenduvadanazebaliyashika.angelDhrenuMisnomersirivalli.tchinnulubarsha_dashmahrusweetyRish_RublesAMAR_LOVEPdroverWilly_Wonka.Lily30eishe10bluesky10vrindaguptasspoorthydaisydee425missmkTitaliya1234sasirmadhu1210phillips_2909blue_rose1605sweetydoll32Shamz94dhanyacRoshni_Mjeb1kashishkpakpearlrai-kishori.angeldream14fffan123seeta_naipsameena671Happytwinklehoney-sweetyyoga123MrBiebersWifey.ranogillpup03newmoon18ShiningHearts-Xpress--PyaariBhootni-coolhi1988

Go to top