Yes, Anandi has changed...for the better!!

Posted: 8 years ago
I was wanting to wait for a couple of episodes to see whether Anandi had indeed changed. But then decided against it. 

I will go with the majority opinion with a resounding Yes!! Anandi has changed. 

And she has changed for the better. She has become a little more selfish, little more carefree, with a little more "devil may care" attitude.

For years now, especially before her marriage to Shiv, her well-wishing audience had been asking Anandi to change. To learn from the people and experiences around her. To stop becoming a doormat for people.

Her well-wishing audience was telling her to think about herself and stop thinking about others, or at least to a lesser degree.

But Madam Anandi refused to listen. She went around taking bullets, saving girls, bearing insults. We still loved her for it.

Then she got Shiv as her husband. He was as bad as she. He too went around selflessly helping people. He helped people to such an extent that he even lost his life in the process leaving behind a pregnant wife.

Both were such an adorable team.

Even after losing Shiv, Anandi continued helping others. She lost her daughter in the process and gave up her adopted son to his bio parents.

Then she set up Shiv Niketan, went around stopping bal vivaahs, atrocities on women..in short she continued with her selfless service to society.

She moved to Badi Haveli due to her love and respect for Daddu and DadiSa. But she knew she did not belong there. She asked Ganga to let her know if anything was ever bothering her. But Ganga pretended everything was fine, while internally seething at her husband's and DadiSa's regard for Anandi and their attention to Anandi's son. She would not share her concerns with Anandi and her husband would not entertain her complaints. So she continued resenting Jagya and DadiSa's regard for Anandi but pretended all was fine.

Anandi realised all was not fine but did not know the extent of the resentment. Until she and DadiSa overheard her talking to Jagya and listening to the "you show me yours and I will show you mine" conversation.

Anandi realised that being totally selfless will not work here. She will have to change. So she changed. She got a nod from DadiSa to move out. And she made Ganga realise that her lie of "All is well" had been caught.

Then she told her that you keep yours and I will keep mine. Let us both be happy.

Anandi of before would never have done it. 

Finally Ganga changed Anandi into a person who is thinking about what is good for her and her son. Finally we got an Anandi who is saying "I care two hoots about how you want to live your life. Do what you want. I am outta here."

Thank you Ganga for doing what Anandi's well-wishing audience has been trying to do for several years.
I hope Anandi's slightly changed personality continues after she leaves BH.

She looks good in it. 

Waiting to see her in her new environment in Shiv Niketan⭐️

Originally posted by RTee

I hope Anandi's slightly changed personality continues after she leaves BH.

She looks good in it. 

Waiting to see her in her new environment in Shiv Niketan⭐️

Me too,totally in love with this bold anandi..
Was waiting to see this Anandi ..
Finally we got her.

Hope Ajee will continue to be like this for ever.

Arti, excellent post !!

me too loving this firm Anandi even more 😊
Arti ...fab

esp you show yours I will show mine ... Perfect description of scene

Anandi said yes I will take mine ... I am free to take mine ... Ball is in challengers court ...

Yes for long time wish to see Anandi like this ... High time Anandi need pvt time along with Shivam ... Its good for Shivam ... He needs life without DS in it ... Hope this change bring Mamma sonny boy more close we finally see Anandi Shivam,bond not DS Shivam bond

Edited by blushing - 8 years ago
Very good post Artee
Yes Anandi did give a surprise in the end

Her reasons for exiting BH remained the same that she wants more space for herself and Shivam doesn't want the affection coming from Dsa and regard coming from J complicating her life by making things difficult for her at BH 
Dsa got a wake up call and had to let go of Anandi.

Yes Anandi was not angry with Ganga she probably got upset but calmed down by the time Ganga came running to stop her 

She paid her in the same coin in the end she let her know that she heard what she said about her and Shivam and told her that she just wants to do with what ever she wants with her life just like she wanted to do what she wanted to do with her life 
No time spent pacifying her allaying her fears nothing  just matter of fact manner

If Jagya has problems with her departure she will deal with them and Ganga needn't concern herself😆

Hope she stays this way.

Edited by aparnauma - 8 years ago
CVS have made anandi puppet .Jab chahe badi haveli late hai , jab chaye badi haveli se nikal te hai. Pata nahi ye arrangement final hai ya phir wapas back to square.
waise mujhe nahi lagata kuch farak padega, anandi kahi bhi rahe , dadisa jagya uske janam janam ke saathi hai. 

Nice post! And yes I like this change. It'll be more fun though if she states the same facts with jagya too 😉😆. Too bad she's going to cover up for Ganga which would be called "interference" again😳
Anandi is not real person its fictional character...so obviously CV Writers had behind Anandi's action reaction expressions dialogue...

@alchemist so true ... Surabhi said exactly same when Anandi said she will tell Jagya not to blame Ganga she is going that's her own decision...why don't Ganga said no this is interference... I will convey my husband u don't bother ...

Why Ganga scare still unanswered...lets wait for episode
Nice post Arti!
indeed anandi has changed, i like this change and i hope she remains the same.
enough of thinking about others and taking care of their feelings only, leaving aside her own ...

i liked how she retorted back to Ganga on mannu/shivam issue and put the ball in her court...