•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 8 years ago
Has anyone seen the latest promo of CAS?
[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L9n8nMNQXcI[/YOUTUBE]

Dunno why, but this promo seems to be inspired from The Maze Runner. 😆😆
For those of you who haven't watched it, here's the official trailer. 😳

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=64-iSYVmMVY[/YOUTUBE]

Please share your views... Do you'll feel the same way?
Are they trying to imitate popular movies/shows for teens/young adults (like GoT, HP) in order to increase popularity among young viewers?
Actually I have found many of CAS's scenes and tracks and trailers inspired form HW film and superb animation etc. 😆
Originally posted by Brishti_Sarkar

Actually I have found many of CAS's scenes and tracks and trailers inspired form HW film and superb animation etc. 😆

Yeah.. I guess we could have a thread listing all the movies/shows etc which seems to have inspired the makers of CAS. 😆
Starting with the lion (which many compared to Aslan)to this maze from the Maze Runner, though here they are using a tiger instead of giant metal spiders. 😛
they sure take a LOT of inspiration from many English counterparts!
there is so many HP and GOT scenes that are being show! 
Originally posted by MrsKhan-Sobti

they sure take a LOT of inspiration from many English counterparts!
there is so many HP and GOT scenes that are being show! 

I agree
Hunger Games too. That scene of Ashok piercing a tree to get water was straight out of "Catching Fire".
And the whole competition itself is a re-imagining of the Tri-wizard Tournament. 😆 The part where they're required to blow the whistle and opt out of the competition is especially lifted from there (in the TT, you were required to send up red sparks from your wand if you wanted out)
Ok so wat is dis! Final stage of Magadh ka mahayodha competition or the tri-wizard tournament from HP!
However, the promo is really interesting. looking frwrd to this final stage. Looks lyk dere will b a tough fight.