Originally posted by: TrueLoveLasts

from us to everyone who didnt believe usπŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Yo baby!!

bang on!!!

their head position was giving away the spoiler already🀣
wind_dancer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Hahaha seriously channel gave away such a scene!! TL an Pallu we should really shift out from here time and again.. And since the channel now is more relied on the show hope they focus on the show too as it has become on major serial from normal one..
Kamala05 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
😭 I cannot watch it at 10.00 tonight, as I am going for a movie, can I know the repeat telecast time?
nebuna thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
DAmn Ranveer is behaving like a bitchy lover ...

He invites shikar to that place ,kisses her so that shikar will MU her ,so he can play this characterless tag

This kiss is sham,looks like she will realize his gameplay
LoveLives4Ever thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: palluluvsmaan

Yo baby!!

bang on!!!

their head position was giving away the spoiler already🀣

exactly i posted the ron lavender gif too for comparison phir bhi no one believed us😭😭😭 look guys...πŸ˜ƒπŸ€£

LoveLives4Ever thumbnail
Originally posted by: nebuna

DAmn Ranveer is behaving like a bitchy lover ...

He invites shikar to that place ,kisses her so that shikar will MU her ,so he can play this characterless tag

This kiss is sham,looks like she will realize his gameplay

yeah that toh was expected that hes doing it to show Shikhar only...πŸ˜†πŸ˜† but still, theres no way on earth he didnt get carried away soπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
LoveLives4Ever thumbnail
Originally posted by: wind_dancer

Hahaha seriously channel gave away such a scene!! TL an Pallu we should really shift out from here time and again.. And since the channel now is more relied on the show hope they focus on the show too as it has become on major serial from normal one..

yeah go back to our FB chat..πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†πŸ˜† then CVs will be desperate for feedback and will give us such thingsπŸ˜³πŸ˜†
LoveLives4Ever thumbnail
on that note, i know the characterless thing is very very very harsh but again thats what Ishaani proved herself as in front of him so you cant really blame him for it (though its still sick) If someones wife tells them that she had an EMA behind his back with her ex what else will people call her??? again not justifying what Ranveer is doing, but Ishaani made him think like that...
matsh thumbnail
Too much ...

TL and Pallu... take a bow !!;-);-)

Sorry cant put images... on cell.. but so wanted to.. ;-)
This means Shakti was bluffing.. in the olv he said that they r not kissing but Ri will misunderstand that they r..

Btw.. did not get the meaning of RV will be slouched..and Ishani will see him fall.. anyone got it..
wind_dancer thumbnail
Originally posted by: TrueLoveLasts

yeah that toh was expected that hes doing it to show Shikhar only...πŸ˜†πŸ˜† but still, theres no way on earth he didnt get carried away soπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

we all were expecting that nah but Ri tapak jati hai!!🀣🀣🀣🀣  but yeah no matter what it was started as but no way that Ranveer would not have had gotten carrie away and  Ishaani also clearly did get carried away!!🀣🀣