Tonight's Episode Spoiler!! (7th May)

Posted: 8 years ago
I TOLD YOU GUYS THEY WILL KISS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Gear Up for the High Voltage Drama in the upcoming episodes of Bajali Telefilms popular show Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi...

As per the current track, Krisha and Shikhar wish their parents on their wedding anniversary and give them gifts. In the meantime, the Parekh family comes over to wish Mr. and Mrs. Mehra on their anniversary. Elsewhere, Ishaani and Shikhar's marriage is discussed. Meanwhile, RV doesn't want Ishaani to play around with Shikhar's feelings and plans for that.

Now in it's upcoming episodes,  Devarsh and Chaitali will talk about their plan how to get into Krish's house by marrying her, suddenly Krisha will come there and she feels Chaitali is happy to have her as daughter-in-law (Bahu).

Ranveer will bitch about Ishani to Shikhar but Shikhar will become protective about her. Here Ishani will lash out on Baa about the rishta. Ishani will shout at Baa and Shikhar will hear everything and will get uncomfortable.

Mehra family will be having a breakfast together .. Shikhar and Ishani will share an awkward look exchange. Mr. Mehra will ask Ishani about the Gujrati rituals which needs to follow at Krish wedding. Ishani will go to get Ganeshji' idol but because of the off season seller will tell her to go to the godown.

Here Shikhar will get a call from Ranveer's phone stating that he is slouched.  Ishani will get shocked to see Ranveer fall. Ranveer will tell her that how bad she is, Ishani will feel humiliated. Than Ranveer will kiss Ishani and Ishani also carries away but later she will realize it. ...

I told you all they are gonna kiss
☺️

🤣
Originally posted by TrueLoveLasts

I TOLD YOU GUYS THEY WILL KISS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!🤣

Abb yeh aur pallu haans haans  k sab utha dengey!! 🤣

Pallu edited re!!!🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Edited by wind_dancer - 8 years ago
Oye pallu aaj updates!!! I will have to sleep so i will watch later..
Yep Pallu and i were right...😃

WD..

dont use "NACH" word.. 😡😆😆😆😆😆 its a taboo😆😆😆

but yeah..where is the placard of "I TOLD YOU SO"

TL..high five!!!

from us to everyone who didnt believe us😳😆😆

ohk ohk epi air honey de phir kehna!!!