Do Dil Ek Jaan

India-Forums

   
Do Dil Ek Jaan
Do Dil Ek Jaan

DDEJ "Forum" Slambook- peep in guys.. <3 (Page 3)

DamRyeong IF-Stunnerz
DamRyeong
DamRyeong

Joined: 11 July 2008
Posts: 25585

Posted: 04 June 2015 at 3:42am | IP Logged
^ Sanju that was beautiful..
will reply to ur whole post soonish..
love..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Disha2811Rohan30Komali14Sanjh30

Sanjh30 IF-Sizzlerz
Sanjh30
Sanjh30

Joined: 18 July 2013
Posts: 19925

Posted: 04 June 2015 at 7:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by itsokaysammy

^ Sanju that was beautiful..
will reply to ur whole post soonish..
love..

Hehe...thanks sweet Big smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Disha2811Rohan30Komali14DamRyeong

Komali14 IF-Dazzler
Komali14
Komali14

Joined: 06 September 2014
Posts: 2859

Posted: 06 June 2015 at 11:32pm | IP Logged
Akki ji.. Big smile This is beautiful thread, beautiful concept.. Smile

what you think about this "FORUM"..

I joined this forum because of rantara. This is really very special place for me. I m really happy to be a part of this beautiful forum. Big smile

The rest of the questions ll be answered below.. 

When I joined forum I was welcomed by many..  First one who welcomed me was Anjail and the second one was sanju and within in some seconds she made me comfortable in the forum.. She is a sweetheart.. Embarrassed
Forum completely changed my life..  I have very few special friends here.. I joined forum late na toh there were very few members left..  I miss few of them they don't visit forum but they ll always be in heart.. 
Now coming to what I got in the forum is very special which I guess no one got in the forum. 
I m one of the lucky n blessed person to get it. 
I got beautiful, caring n loving family they are very special to me. N that is sanju's family now it's my family too. 
 I found my angel, Star my someone really very special person in the forum. Jaan ke forum ne mujhey apne jaan se milaya.. Embarrassed
Haan mujhey iss forum may mera pyaar mila hai hum dono yahi miley aur yahi pyaar huwa dono ko..unke saath mujhey ek pyaara sa pariwar mila joh bahut pyaara hai..
May unse kuch kahna chahti hun.. 
Tum hii ho, abh tum hii ho.. 
Zindagi abh tum hii ho.. 
Meri Ashiqui tum hi ho... Embarrassed

Pahle pyaar kya hota hai, pyaar kaise hota hai yesab nai pata tha jab unse mili toh jaana pyaar kya hota hai,  bahut khoobsurat hota hai pyaar..
Unhone mujhey seekhaya pyaar karna..
sanju ke real life story bold read karne ke baad pyaar pe yakin aaya aur jab usse mili toh maine duniya ki sabse loving couple se mili.. Embarrassed
Mujhey bahut khushi huwi ki maine bahut pyaare aur acchey logo se mili yaha they are very special to me.. I got to learn many things from them, from my di sanju.. 
Sab pyaare aur sweet memories hai iss forum hai.. 
I learned to love everyone,  to be bold, never give up on anything,  caring n  loving,  always keep smiling and many things from sanju..  Aur she is inspiration  to adopt kids n give them love n support them.. In future I would love to adopt kids.. Thank you sanju for coming in my life.. Big smile
  
Ye mere someone special ke liye hai.. 
Thode Badmash Ho Tum, 
Thode Nadan Ho Tum, 
Haan Magar Yeh Sach Hai Hamari Jaan Ho Tum.. Embarrassed

Hum aap se pyaar karengay jab tak hai jaan.. Heart
Thank you for being my angel n my love.. Big smile Hug


Edited by Komali14 - 06 June 2015 at 11:56pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Disha2811Rohan30Sanjh30

Komali14 IF-Dazzler
Komali14
Komali14

Joined: 06 September 2014
Posts: 2859

Posted: 06 June 2015 at 11:42pm | IP Logged
@ sanju Big smile 
I read your post ji.. You rock my sanju babes Star
May bhi line may khari hun aapke ghar aane keliye Big smile
My laughing partner LOL are you ready LOL
Bahut pareshaan karungi tumey, jhelne keliye tayar ho tum LOL
Love you  HeartHug


The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Disha2811Rohan30Sanjh30DamRyeong

Sanjh30 IF-Sizzlerz
Sanjh30
Sanjh30

Joined: 18 July 2013
Posts: 19925

Posted: 07 June 2015 at 7:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Komali14

@ sanjuBig smile
I read your post ji.. You rock my sanju babesStar
May bhi line may khari hun aapke ghar aane keliyeBig smile
My laughing partnerLOLare you readyLOL
Bahut pareshaan karungi tumey, jhelne keliye tayar ho tumLOL
Love you HeartHug



Thank you Nikita babes Big smile
Line me kiyu khadhi ho ji...pack your bags and come Big smile
I'm ever ready for you my laughing partner Big smile
LOL tu mujhey pareshaan karogi? Lekin may tumey pareshaan nai karungi ji koi aur karega LOL
What say? LOL tum aa toh jaao hum sab jhel lengay tumey LOL
The above post was beautiful ji Embarrassed
Thank you too for coming in my life,I will never forget when you use to travel to cyber cafe just to keep me company when Rajeev was out of country and I couldn't sleep Big smile we used to talk hours and hours may paglon ki Tara hassti thi,remember? I miss that very much,your poems and jokes will always remain with me. Hum kitna bak bak kartay thay yaar... That will remain part of my life. Thank you for being there when I was lonely and sad. I love you too sweeti!!!! By the way,what happened to your phobia? Hahaha!!kisikey entry maarnay se phobia bahar hai na? Hehe...keep smiling baby girl
Love and hugs
Sanju

Edited by Sanju4Rajeev - 07 June 2015 at 7:20am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Disha2811Rohan30Komali14

Disha2811 Senior Member
Disha2811
Disha2811

Joined: 24 January 2015
Posts: 435

Posted: 07 June 2015 at 7:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Komali14

Akki ji.. Big smileThis is beautiful thread, beautiful concept..Smile

<font color="#222222">what you think about this "FORUM"..</font>

<font color="#222222">I joined this forum because of rantara. This is really very special place for me. I m really happy to be a part of this beautiful forum.Big smile</font>

The rest of the questions ll be answered below..

When I joined forum I was welcomed by many.. First one who welcomed me was Anjail and the second one was sanju and within in some seconds she made me comfortable in the forum.. She is a sweetheart..Embarrassed
Forum completely changed my life.. I have very few special friends here.. I joined forum late na toh there were very few members left.. I miss few of them they don't visit forum but they ll always be in heart..
Now coming to what I got in the forum is very special which I guess no one got in the forum.
I m one of the lucky n blessed person to get it.
I got beautiful, caring n loving family they are very special to me. N that is sanju's family now it's my family too.
I found my angel, Starmy someone really very special person in the forum. Jaan ke forum ne mujhey apne jaan se milaya..Embarrassed
Haan mujhey iss forum may mera pyaar mila hai hum dono yahi miley aur yahi pyaar huwa dono ko..unke saath mujhey ek pyaara sa pariwar mila joh bahut pyaara hai..
May unse kuch kahna chahti hun..
Tum hii ho, abh tum hii ho..
Zindagi abh tum hii ho..
Meri Ashiqui tum hi ho...Embarrassed

Pahle pyaar kya hota hai, pyaar kaise hota hai yesab nai pata tha jab unse mili toh jaana pyaar kya hota hai, bahut khoobsurat hota hai pyaar..
Unhone mujhey seekhaya pyaar karna..
sanju ke real life story bold read karne ke baad pyaar pe yakin aaya aur jab usse mili toh maine duniya ki sabse loving couple se mili..Embarrassed
Mujhey bahut khushi huwi ki maine bahut pyaare aur acchey logo se mili yaha they are very special to me.. I got to learn many things from them, from my di sanju..
Sab pyaare aur sweet memories hai iss forum hai..
I learned to love everyone, to be bold, never give up on anything, caring n loving, always keep smiling and many things from sanju.. Aur she is inspiration to adopt kids n give them love n support them.. In future I would love to adopt kids.. Thank you sanju for coming in my life..Big smile
Ye mere someone special ke liye hai..
Thode Badmash Ho Tum,
Thode Nadan Ho Tum,
Haan Magar Yeh Sach Hai Hamari Jaan Ho Tum..Embarrassed

Hum aap se pyaar karengay jab tak hai jaan..Heart
Thank you for being my angel n my love..Big smileHug


Nikita Di this was beautiful! Mujhey aansoo aagay Cry iss forum me tumey tumara pahla pyaar Mila...you are one blessed girl. Mujhey bhi tumse pyaar hogaya Big smile Hug
Sanju Di ke baarey me joh kuch likha woh sab sach hai yaar,meri bhi inspiration hai woh. She taught me how to become bold in life and fight till I won. I'm back on my feet because of sanju Di and her family joh abh meri bhi family hai Wink love you too Di Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Rohan30Komali14Sanjh30

Komali14 IF-Dazzler
Komali14
Komali14

Joined: 06 September 2014
Posts: 2859

Posted: 07 June 2015 at 9:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sanju4Rajeev

Originally posted by Komali14

@ sanjuBig smile
I read your post ji.. You rock my sanju babesStar
May bhi line may khari hun aapke ghar aane keliyeBig smile
My laughing partnerLOLare you readyLOL
Bahut pareshaan karungi tumey, jhelne keliye tayar ho tumLOL
Love you HeartHug



Thank you Nikita babes Big smile
Line me kiyu khadhi ho ji...pack your bags and come Big smile
I'm ever ready for you my laughing partner Big smile
LOL tu mujhey pareshaan karogi? Lekin may tumey pareshaan nai karungi ji koi aur karega LOL
What say? LOL tum aa toh jaao hum sab jhel lengay tumey LOL
The above post was beautiful ji Embarrassed
Thank you too for coming in my life,I will never forget when you use to travel to cyber cafe just to keep me company when Rajeev was out of country and I couldn't sleep Big smile we used to talk hours and hours may paglon ki Tara hassti thi,remember? I miss that very much,your poems and jokes will always remain with me. Hum kitna bak bak kartay thay yaar... That will remain part of my life. Thank you for being there when I was lonely and sad. I love you too sweeti!!!! By the way,what happened to your phobia? Hahaha!!kisikey entry maarnay se phobia bahar hai na? Hehe...keep smiling baby girl
Love and hugs
Sanju

Sanju ammi Big smile
Thank you ji,  my laughing partner LOL
Accha jheloge mujhey LOL kahi aap mera bags pack karkey wapas na bhej doh  do din may mujhsey pareshaan hoke LOL
Mujhey kaun pareshaan karega accha chotu LOL I ll deal with him ji LOL meri toh band bhajega abh LOL
Haan I remember humare woh hasin pal, hum dono pagalon ke tara hasste the may sochti thi ki ye ladki sohti kyun nai hai Confused tum merey liye jaldi utti so sweet of you Smile 
Phobia LOL woh toh kisise dar ke bhaag gaya ji LOL
You too keep smiling..  Hug

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Disha2811Rohan30Sanjh30

Komali14 IF-Dazzler
Komali14
Komali14

Joined: 06 September 2014
Posts: 2859

Posted: 07 June 2015 at 9:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Disha2811

Originally posted by Komali14

Akki ji.. Big smileThis is beautiful thread, beautiful concept..Smile

<font color="#222222">what you think about this "FORUM"..</font>

<font color="#222222">I joined this forum because of rantara. This is really very special place for me. I m really happy to be a part of this beautiful forum.Big smile</font>

The rest of the questions ll be answered below..

When I joined forum I was welcomed by many.. First one who welcomed me was Anjail and the second one was sanju and within in some seconds she made me comfortable in the forum.. She is a sweetheart..Embarrassed
Forum completely changed my life.. I have very few special friends here.. I joined forum late na toh there were very few members left.. I miss few of them they don't visit forum but they ll always be in heart..
Now coming to what I got in the forum is very special which I guess no one got in the forum.
I m one of the lucky n blessed person to get it.
I got beautiful, caring n loving family they are very special to me. N that is sanju's family now it's my family too.
I found my angel, Starmy someone really very special person in the forum. Jaan ke forum ne mujhey apne jaan se milaya..Embarrassed
Haan mujhey iss forum may mera pyaar mila hai hum dono yahi miley aur yahi pyaar huwa dono ko..unke saath mujhey ek pyaara sa pariwar mila joh bahut pyaara hai..
May unse kuch kahna chahti hun..
Tum hii ho, abh tum hii ho..
Zindagi abh tum hii ho..
Meri Ashiqui tum hi ho...Embarrassed

Pahle pyaar kya hota hai, pyaar kaise hota hai yesab nai pata tha jab unse mili toh jaana pyaar kya hota hai, bahut khoobsurat hota hai pyaar..
Unhone mujhey seekhaya pyaar karna..
sanju ke real life story bold read karne ke baad pyaar pe yakin aaya aur jab usse mili toh maine duniya ki sabse loving couple se mili..Embarrassed
Mujhey bahut khushi huwi ki maine bahut pyaare aur acchey logo se mili yaha they are very special to me.. I got to learn many things from them, from my di sanju..
Sab pyaare aur sweet memories hai iss forum hai..
I learned to love everyone, to be bold, never give up on anything, caring n loving, always keep smiling and many things from sanju.. Aur she is inspiration to adopt kids n give them love n support them.. In future I would love to adopt kids.. Thank you sanju for coming in my life..Big smile
Ye mere someone special ke liye hai..
Thode Badmash Ho Tum,
Thode Nadan Ho Tum,
Haan Magar Yeh Sach Hai Hamari Jaan Ho Tum..Embarrassed

Hum aap se pyaar karengay jab tak hai jaan..Heart
Thank you for being my angel n my love..Big smileHug


Nikita Di this was beautiful! Mujhey aansoo aagay Cry iss forum me tumey tumara pahla pyaar Mila...you are one blessed girl. Mujhey bhi tumse pyaar hogaya Big smile Hug
Sanju Di ke baarey me joh kuch likha woh sab sach hai yaar,meri bhi inspiration hai woh. She taught me how to become bold in life and fight till I won. I'm back on my feet because of sanju Di and her family joh abh meri bhi family hai Wink love you too Di Big smile

Hey sweeti Big smile
Awww roh mat,  ajaao jappi paaley Hug 
Hayee tumne dil khush kar diya Hug Tume bhi mujhsey pyaar hogaya Embarrassed Love you too sweeti Big smile
Keep smiling. Hug Mwaaah!! 
By the way you are beautiful and cute Wink 
Chalo chali hun c yaa Big smile


Edited by Komali14 - 07 June 2015 at 9:33am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Disha2811Rohan30Sanjh30

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
DDEJ Chit Chat Thread # 42 - * YEDI's CLUB

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: Nichuss   Replies: 1193   Views: 10897

Nichuss 1193 10897 04 June 2015 at 10:42pm by Nichuss
DDEJ Chit Chat Thread # 41 - * YEDI's CLUB

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: Nichuss   Replies: 1196   Views: 10462

Nichuss 1196 10462 25 April 2015 at 6:24am by Nethravathi
DDEJ Chit Chat Thread # 40 - * YEDI's CLUB

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 144 145

Author: Nichuss   Replies: 1159   Views: 11564

Nichuss 1159 11564 09 April 2015 at 10:39am by Sanjh30
#~.DDEJ Forum || DDEJ Forum Contest .~#

2 3

Author: Niyaz_Lover   Replies: 19   Views: 2056

Niyaz_Lover 19 2056 30 November 2014 at 5:11am by honeybees22
guys did u guys noticed???

2 3

Author: tintin0602   Replies: 20   Views: 1392

tintin0602 20 1392 01 August 2013 at 3:56pm by --Kkkhushiii--

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Do Dil Ek Jaan Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index