Anu's wish

Jannat786 Groupbie

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 4:12am | IP Logged
In all honesty , I don't think Anu thought her wish to die through with a long term vision.
Did she not consider the main point that the kids might end up hating Ram for taking their mum.
Alternatively she should have spoken to Disha atleast and let her know her feelings so she could be a SUPPORT for her father and not a critic.
Or she could have left a note or recording saying this was wilful euthanasia?
Her selfless act actually turned out to be very selfish where she has been relieved from pain but the family is now in more pain.
They would have been better off seeing her die a natural death then this outcome.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Geetha_R Goldie

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 4:45am | IP Logged
I remember mentioning  in one of my earlier takes about how Anu is being selfish in wanting to end her life. But we can't blame Anu too, she was in immense pain and she felt delaying her demise is adding to her family's woes. There was a gain of truth in her way of thinking.
Anu would have never imagined that the manner of her death would create such a divide in her family. Yes, she should have left a note or informed the doctor of her wish to die in peace instead of suffering. Guess, she wasn't thinking too clearly at that point in time due to her pain. 

And Ram agreed to her wish only after the doctor said there is no hope anymore, these facts are not known to Disha.. When Disha learns of these, she will surely undertand and supoort her father, 

But the show needs to show this bitter truth I guess, some sort of lesson about taking extreme action without thinking about the consequences. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Rabz_14 IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 2:57pm | IP Logged
Yes she shud have given some hints  to Disha that it was her own wish

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top