Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Wings-of-Fire thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: RollingStones

Had Aly and Abhay ji got maaried KP and DT...Fans would have been Phool Barsowing on them...

Since THIS dint Happened...Log Inpe Kaatein barsaa rahein hain...😆.

Dint Abhay ji was bashed the day Ppl came to know that Karan is getting married to his Daughter...

Ppl are just taking thier Frustration out...Nothig else...😆

@bold Your assumptions are wrong and insulting to Divyanka, her fans and even to Karan on so many levels that I can't even start to explain. 
ankitasen thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Wings-of-Fire

I'm not talking about the mess and fight between Divan fans and AB, I'm talking about the post of DT regarding his account getting hacked.

@ bold that's your assumptions from the fact that she posted a comment about fans being hateful. The comment or the timing of the comment doesn't prove that she's the one who informed AB. 

For the sake of argument, lets assume it's my "assumption". Then what made you type "There's only one full proof truth in the entire mess- that he informed Divyanka about this and asked her to make the post. So if there's any lie, it's not coming from Divyanka."??
Where and how did you get this "only one full proof truth in the entire mess"?  By assuming!
Edited by ankitasen - 8 years ago
Wings-of-Fire thumbnail
Originally posted by: ankitasen

For the sake of argument, lets assume it's my "assumption". Then what made you type "There's only one full proof truth in the entire mess- that he informed Divyanka about this and asked her to make the post. So if there's any lie, it's not coming from Divyanka."??
Where and how did you get this "only one full proof truth in the entire mess"?  By assuming!

So you're gonna tell me that Divyanka noticed his account was hacked (which she has no means to confirm) and posted the pic on her own accord without AB's request? Wow! Even I didn't think she was that much of a social worker.
Aadya25 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Isn't it natural that...
if he wanted it cleared he must have asked DT to inform fans...

or you mean to say...
DT without informing Abhayji or without his consent posted the pic...

I don't understand what is there to prolong in that...
commotion1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: RollingStones

Had Aly and Abhay ji got maaried KP and DT...Fans would have been Phool Barsowing on them...

Since THIS dint Happened...Log Inpe Kaatein barsaa rahein hain...😆.

Dint Abhay ji was bashed the day Ppl came to know that Karan is getting married to his Daughter...

Ppl are just taking thier Frustration out...Nothig else...😆

Oh!! pls 😳 there might be divan fans who want them to happen for real but there are more div fans who can't tolerate a person like karan with her. 😃
So,plz come out of ur delusional bubble 😆
ankitasen thumbnail
Originally posted by: Wings-of-Fire

So you're gonna tell me that Divyanka noticed his account was hacked (which she has no means to confirm) and posted the pic on her own accord without AB's request? Wow! Even I didn't think she was that much of a social worker.

The fact is DT noticed it first. Then she waited 3 long hours to post her clarification. So she must have inquired about the happenings. When she got confirmation about hacking, she could do it on her own after getting his consent. Does that mean AB forced/requested her to do anything?

"Even I didn't think she was that much of a social worker."-- you REALLY don't think? I've read ample posts of yours and others stating every time that how pure soul she is and how she helps everyone every time at the drop of a hat. And, I do agree with you on this point. 

ankitasen thumbnail
Originally posted by: commotion1

Oh!! pls 😳 there might be divan fans who want them to happen for real but there are more div fans who can't tolerate a person like karan with her. 😃

@Bold: Actually what are you saying is true. I see most of the KP fans respecting DT but same thing can't be said about MOST of the DT fans. I don't know why! I guess "those so called fans" should take behavioral class from DT herself. ðŸ˜³
Edited by ankitasen - 8 years ago
Originally posted by: commotion1

Chill baby...I dint mention DT fans wants that...I clearly wrote Fans...so they can be any Fan...😆
Stop with your Assumptions...Chillax Your Divyanka got Saved...party karo yaar...😆
Wings-of-Fire thumbnail

The fact is DT noticed it first. Then she waited 3 long hours to post her clarification. So she must have inquired about the happenings. When she got confirmation about hacking, she could do it on her own after getting his consent. Does that mean AB forced/requested her to do anything?

"Even I didn't think she was that much of a social worker."-- you REALLY don't think? I've read ample posts of yours and others stating every time that how pure soul she is and how she helps everyone every time at the drop of a hat. And, I do agree with you on this point. 

Again, she commented about fans being hateful, not about AB or his account. And no, I don't think she's that much of a social worker. Being her fan for the past nine years have taught me that she's unbelievably selfless and helping but she's not an over stepper. She'd be happy to clear up the confusion on AB's behalf but not without him informing her about the mishap and asking her to do it. 
Edited by Wings-of-Fire - 8 years ago
isha01 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

according to u pure soul means that she is always hovering around her costars acc to see if its hacked or not😆 ... Why beti posted pic with her claiming her soul sister - isn't it for saving herself from bashing. And people actually then let the matter go for sake of DT. Again appa did a biggest blunder cz he unnecessarily pulled DT's name on that verbal fight...Simple only DT could stop it again but how i wished she ignored it ---  🥱