Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Asmi2013 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: anoo123

I want to believe that the account might be hacked...because he couldn't even spell talent & waist...
but why would someone who hacked his account reply selectively...
& like everyone else pointed out he spoke truth on too many things ...
It all felt like drunken ramble in the fit of rage...

Now if he wants to move scot free and blame it on someone, good for him...

DT - plz plz stop clearing everyone's mess...You don't have to & you don't need to ...
You are not accountable for any of these things...

well said!👏
ankitasen thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: TheGlamourgal

I am not even a fan of actors offscreen since i don't know them in real, i just watch show for the characters but don't u think , if helping some one who is dear to them requires this type of post. it can be chance that Abhayji or some other person would have told her before her commenting . Just got angry with am sure he would not have asked her to clear the mess line of the TM . it can be any thing they would have asked her too , we don't know the real truth .

Now you are talking! But with assumptions! All you stated is pure one sided view with no FACTS whatsoever. TM's got her bases cover---she mentioned the screen shot which was posted by DT 4 hours ago and DT clarified the thing just an hour ago. If someone or Abhayji told or requested her, the clarification would have come much earlier. It's easily guessable that after commenting there, DT wanted to know the crux of the matter.  And, the TM also mentioned about their closeness, CINTAA election etc. This sort of bonding can't be just one sided.

Rather than believing in your "assumptions", it's more plausible to belive TM's reasoning as it included its strong legit points.

"I am not even a fan of actors offscreen since i don't know them in real"--- your previous comments  say otherwise  but there is nothing wrong in being someone's fan either.
sweety_10 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Y so much debate when things are clearly seen...
@TM explained everything with screenshots and still people are debating over assumptions..
well when some dnt want to believe we cant force them.

Smriti Great Post...

I do feel Accout must have got Hacked...
the language was Gross...spelling mistakes...lot many things...
On ppl mentioning , He did wrote some correct thigns..."Oh come-on...Hacker obviously  not gonna make Obvious that this i shacked accout ...continous bad lang will make it literat that someoen else is writing ..." its more like to make ppl believe that Its not a hacked account... He mentioned about KP's leave ...dint many ppl already knew abt this KP's is on leave for 10 days... He just YES to somethign which was Known...
Also Abhayji is not so active in instagram...He hardly comes...

This a saying coz...Karan's and Ankita parody accoutn were made and these same parody account's were used to bash Fans...

Rest People wil believe wat they want to believe...😆
Edited by RollingStones - 8 years ago
julienne thumbnail
Did u go to their house to state that he is so busy after marriage?
Whatever!
Abhay bhargava has lost all respect. Not only this account but his mind is also hacked by selfishness. Everything has gone to his head. Grow up old man!
And Divyanka should seriously stop trying to be agony aunt of her costars and should stop trying to become mother of fans. Edited by julienne - 8 years ago
smritishah thumbnail

@TM  U r right , we don't know the real DT but i guess u know the real Abhay ji seeing ur am sure wala force  story

I'm not forcing anything to anyone. Just read your points, who's forcing a story it's very clear now. I have raised my points with facts.

@TM not against u personally but ur post looks like indirect taunting

Whom did I taunt ? 😕 If you think it's DT as you are a DT fan, then let me say I never ever taunted her. You can check my previous posts. Infact I supported DT during TSA fiasco.

Yup , don't u think DT deserves this type of posts  for saving undeserved ppl and their mess .

If she helps ppl then its a problem , if she does not then why she is not helping ..lol

I am not even a fan of actors offscreen since i don't know them in real,

😳 Nothing much is left to say. Hypocrisy says it all. If you are a fan, have courage to accept it.
divyanka is still following abhayji so called hacked account
she should unfollowed uf it's really hacked then only we can believe all these bhashan means nothing
smritishah thumbnail
Originally posted by: julienne

Did u go to their house to state that he is so busy after marriage?
Whatever!
Abhay bhargava has lost all respect. Not only this account but his mind is also hacked by selfishness. Everything has gone to his head. Grow up old man!
And Divyanka should seriously stop trying to be agony aunt.

No but I stated my points with facts. But I read your bashing comments and reading one right now, did you visit his home? If not, why are you spitting out venomous words?
Edited by smritishah - 8 years ago
julienne thumbnail
Originally posted by: smritishah

No but I stated my points with facts. But I read your bashing comments and reading one right now, did you visit his home? If not, why are spitting out venomous words?

no need to visit his home when he is out in public his true character howling abuses at fans
smritishah thumbnail
Originally posted by: julienne

no need to visit his home when he is out in public his true character howling abuses at fans

Okay. I need a visit to be reasonable but you don't...wah 😆