India-Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

About Divyanka and Abhayji...

smritishah Goldie
smritishah
smritishah

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 3:32am | IP Logged
When I first read Abhayji's comments on insta posted here in this forum, I thought he's behaving in a childish manner despite the ill-treatment his family got from some fans, specially saying "go to HELL" was too much. Now when I read the whole story (from Ramona's screen-shot), it's quite evident that his account is being hacked. The comments were gross and in no way a celeb would engage into one to one dirty verbal attack with each fan publicly as the celeb knows how hard it is to earn reputation here in this industry.

People are saying he used DT to clear the air. Well, I'm sure DT is the first one among the casts to notice this mess. I read a comment of DT which was psoted 4 hours ago, so she might have got stunned seeing the hatred against Abhayji and asked him about the incident. Abhayji is currently very busy with his family, so he mustn't have logged into his acc to see this mess and he's not very active in social sites either.  When he came to know about the incident from DT, she must have took the duty to clear it up. From DT's first comment which is about 4 hrs ago clearly states that she noticed it first.

DT and Abhayji share a great bonding. I have seen so many IVs of them together where they behave like a real father-daughter duo. Abhayji has always treated her like a daughter and DT too has respected him as a father figure. Even when DT wasn't partying much, we saw her attending Abhayji's event and when there were parties/events we saw them together having fun like a father-daughter duo. You all can check old videos and pics if you want to.

Recently, Abhayji solely persuaded DT to take part in CINTAA election as he had been part of that apex body for so long. DT herself said that in a video. That shows how much close DT and Abhaji are in real life. Abhayji wants the best for her, believes in her ability, more importantly treats her like his own daughter, that's why he persuaded DT to take part in the election.

We as a viewer can judge "reel" character coz we see them on-screen. But can we judge real people whom we don't really know? There is always a chance of misinterpretation even if we do. Remember, Ishita's dentist friends? They thought Ishita was a gold digger coz they got carried away seeing the mirage. But the reality is/was something else all together.  

The following 25 member(s) liked the above post:

jshree_ramanamika87srilanka123searedjiyaa02-Vishakha-Viji15ankitasen---CoCo---shinseentastahninMehak_KPianSuryaIshraholicshamanbkshravsssabhilasha_dreampeace..sweety_10DazzlerruhiAkshatha19RollingStones-MariaMars-Kesh123Nikki_Titliserendipity.

Nichuss IF-Addictz
Nichuss
Nichuss

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 3:33am | IP Logged
_/\_  

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Akshatha19

appuss IF-Dazzler
appuss
appuss

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 3:36am | IP Logged
If they r in good terms in real life good for them.
But, DT need not always clear everyone's mess... he could have got his daughter's/ karan's help to tweet about account hacking.
Dt's fans support her and fight against people and in the end she comes and reprimands her fans... I really dont know why she is getting into unneccessary mess.
These people never clarified for her ever!!!

Edited by appuss - 07 May 2015 at 3:36am

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

banksiitharun123annviisha01TheGlamourgalAsmi2013VsoujanyaAkshatha19janani_divanLifeisgrtAni_NichussDivianTanz_Divz

Nichuss IF-Addictz
Nichuss
Nichuss

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 3:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by appuss

But, DT need not always clear everyone's mess... he could have got his daughter's/ karan's help to tweet about account hacking.
Dt's fans support her and fight against people and in the end she comes and reprimands her fans... I really dont know why she is getting into unneccessary mess.

@size haaann

she shouldn't have involved in this...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

VsoujanyaappussAkshatha19

smritishah Goldie
smritishah
smritishah

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 3:39am | IP Logged

If DT wanted to, can we advise her not to?
She noticed it first, it's pretty evident from her first comment.
I'm sure no one "forced" her or "wanted" her to clarify, she did it on her own.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Vishakha-sweety_10-MariaMars-serendipity.Nikki_Titli

sonu_ishradivan Senior Member
sonu_ishradivan
sonu_ishradivan

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 3:42am | IP Logged
I dunno how exactly can an account get hacked.. But i think if an account gets hacked, thr r unusual n out of d world comments. But in this case, d context was of his daughter. N it cud b that he said all wat he wanted 2 say n now hiding behind d curtains n dt believed as she's innocent.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

juliennerevathydileepannviisha01VsoujanyaWings-of-FireAni_DivianTanz_Divz

isha01 Goldie
isha01
isha01

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 3:43am | IP Logged
oka...but i didnt understand one thing - why u forcibly trying to prove that DT is the one who got herself in this mess by herself.

Mr. bhargava didnt logged in his account - u know this. Anyone is able to log in from his/her mobile that takes hardly 30 sec to refresh the home page Stern Smile

U r trying to prove ur own making story about the whole mess... sorry to say but damage has been done totally n people of todays technical era is not so dumb that they will believe on that so called hacking story. My own acc was hacked n i know what hackers do 

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

revathydileeptharun123annviSheetalAnshulVsoujanyaAsmi2013Wings-of-Firejanani_divan

Wings-of-Fire IF-Rockerz
Wings-of-Fire
Wings-of-Fire

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 3:50am | IP Logged

They are on good terms. It's Divyanka we're talking about, she's on good terms with everybody. She's a great person and she cares a lot. It's not her fault if people take advantage of her. She shouldn't change because of that and I know she wouldn't. And I really appreciate when she reprimands her fans- it's a sign that she cares enough to let them know that whatever they are doing is not very healthy. 

Edited by Wings-of-Fire - 07 May 2015 at 3:52am

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

jshree_ramsearedtharun123annvieviltwin_14banksiiPinkRose95isha01TheGlamourgalRozy77appussVsoujanyaAni_DivianTanz_Divz

Go to top