Posted: 8 years ago
Hello All !
I'm Anita.
Its great to see that PKYEK forum is still so active. 😊
Well , do you'll remember , it was this very date , 7th of May, when PKYEK aired on its first MAHA EPISODE.
As the name suggested 'twas filled with maha drama . Piya came to know that the reason of the  weird changes in her body and behaviour were due to Abhay's love  bite 😉.
 She broke up with him 😭. Poor Abhay, he screamed his lungs out 😆 .
Just kidding . Really felt sad for Abhiya that day.😔
Still Piya being Piya saved his family secret from getting revealed. Piya Zindabaad 👏

Well I'm new to this forum  and I hope I'd find few friends here.
Well Dear Friends I just wanted 2 know which character was ur favourite from PKYEK.

Favourite Female Character(s) :
           Reason :
           Favourite Male Character (s) :
           Reason :

Edited by 2Obsessed - 8 years ago
Favourite Female Character : Piya Dobriyal
Reason : Gorgeous, amazing curls. independent, confident and everything nice.
Favourite Male Character : Siddhart Mehra/Raichand
Reason :Smart,charming,funny,vindictive (like me 😉) and determined.

abhiya
there internal love
they are the beautiful jodi of indian tv
welcome to the forum
myself shamma😊
Originally posted by --Shamoo--

abhiya
there internal love
they are the beautiful jodi of indian tv
welcome to the forum
myself shamma😊

Thank u 4 d welcome Shamma. :)Edited by 2Obsessed - 8 years ago
Hi there and welcome to the forum.

Favourite male character : Abhay.
He's reckless, hot tempered and impossibly stubborn. He's also loyal to a fault, courageous and chivalrous. He's got several issues, doesn't discuss them with anyone, yet shows no hesitation in solving problems for anyone else. Be it the human who was made pregnant and abused, the werewolf neglected by her family, his adopted mother fighting not to cross the line between good and evil. And let's not forget that annoying orphaned human who barged into his life with her own issues of a deprived childhood... (talking about her below.) :P

Favourite female character : Piya.
Absolutely reckless, irritatingly interfering, often naive and, again, stubborn. Like Abhay, she has a nasty temper, with the capacity to wound with words when she chooses to fly into a rage.
She also has the same tendency to go around helping people, or vampires, as the case may be. She is also loyal, brave and has a big heart. She's the kind of person who pushes her way into your heart with no other motive than to see you heal.Yet for all her positives, Piya can go to any lengths if desperate.

I love these characters as characters first and then as a couple. Because they're not perfect and don't pretend to be perfect. They're real, and that's what I love.

Other characters I have loved : Siddharth. Misha. Haseena.Edited by bookworm-ALS-- - 8 years ago
Hi Anita! Welcome to this forum ! My name is Isha :)
My favourite character male was Our own version of Romeo ... Mr Abhay Raichand! And no it wasn't just because of his killer looks and body ( lol :p). Abhay was the perfect bad boy , I mean he was the bad uncaring boy outside but had the biggest heart inside. He was too loyal for his own good. Though he was a vampire, he was far better than most of the human beings, who actually thought to help a pregnant girl in need ( maya) . And most of all he actually convinced me to like vampires , whom I disliked after seeing twilight (come on who likes a glittering boyfriend in the summer? Lol:p) . Sorry twilight lovers! :) no offence meant.

My favourite female character was our own lady Sherlock Holmes ...Ms Pia Jaiswal ! I loved her character for her fiery attitude and always supporting honesty even if it separates u from the herd u follow . I loved her for her cheesy lovey dovey dialogues :p ( same for Abhay) and admired her for her memory of not forgetting Abhay . She was a brave human who could go against vampires to save her loved ones. But yeah she could be a little dumb too , when she didn't trust her love, Abhay on his opinion for Siddharth :p . But yeah , she was a go getter! ;)

Loved the characters of haseena, Misha and Siddharth :)
Hi dear, welcome to this forum. Myself Mohana, a big Abhiya fan.

Favourite Male character - Abhay Raichand, reason - He have everything that I love, he is my dream boy. Starting from good looks to attitude, Abhay Raichand defines perfection.

Favourite Female character - Pia Jaiswal, reason - She is brave, beautiful & the most important thing, she knows how to love truly, she is a perfect match for Abhay.
Hi Welcome to Pkyek forum
I m Noor :-)
Well my fav male character is 'Abhay' bcz he is soo hot, stubborn, Good looking, arrogent yet sweet ...Luv Abhay alot

Fav female character: Piya bcz she is beautiful, intellignt n smart
Hello Friends !
U guys sure know how to welcome.
Thank You.
Guess PKYEK forum is New York (the city that never sleeps) :)
Originally posted by bookworm-ALS--

Hi there and welcome to the forum.

Favourite male character : Abhay.
He's reckless, hot tempered and impossibly stubborn. He's also loyal to a fault, courageous and chivalrous. He's got several issues, doesn't discuss them with anyone, yet shows no hesitation in solving problems for anyone else. Be it the human who was made pregnant and abused, the werewold neglected by her family, his adopted mother fighting not to cross the line between good and evil. And let's not forget that annoying orphaned human who barged into his life with her own issues of a deprived childhood... (talking about her below.) :P

Favourite female character : Piya.
Absolutely reckless, irritatingly interfering, often naive and, again, stubborn. Like Abhay, she has a nasty temper, with the capacity to wound with words when she chooses to fly into a rage.
She also has the same tendency to go around helping people, or vampires, as the case may be. She is also loyal, brave and has a big heart. She's the kind of person who pushes her way into your heart with no other motive than to see you heal.Yet for all her positives, Piya can go to any lengths if desperate.

I love these characters as characters first and then as a couple. Because they're not perfect and don't pretend to be perfect. They're real, and that's what I love.

Other characters I have loved : Siddharth. Misha. Haseena.
U r my PKYEKpedia (PKYEK's wikipedia) 😉😆  
I luved Sid 4m d show itself and "Time and Again " made me like him so much more. :)