India-Forums

Mahakumbh
Mahakumbh

how can a garuda gets effected by naag's poision

ashvikian4life IF-Dazzler
ashvikian4life
ashvikian4life

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 2:36am | IP Logged
well i am not a big scholar or expert in this genre but i have heard stories in my childhood that a garurd bird is considered one of the biggest threat to snakes , they kills the snakes and eat them up.
but here it is shown that rudra being the garurd pramukh is so badly effected by the vish .

did i heard wrong or the story is going somewhere else ?? my granny use to say that in earlier times it was not allowed to take snake's name in night as it was considered as the open invitation for the snakes to come and if someone has said it then they should take the name of garurd 3 times to avoid the threat of snakes .

i wonder if they are so powerful then how come that snake 's poison is affecting rudra so much keeping in mind he is not an ordinary man.

i hope rudra is fine now .

eagerly waiting to know what maimui will do now ?

p.s - seema ji and rahil are just outstanding . BTW this is a finite series , so does anyone knows how many episodes are still left . 

azaanabbas Senior Member
azaanabbas
azaanabbas

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 2:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashvikian4life

well i am not a big scholar or expert in this genre but i have heard stories in my childhood that a garurd bird is considered one of the biggest threat to snakes , they kills the snakes and eat them up.
but here it is shown that rudra being the garurd pramukh is so badly effected by the vish .

did i heard wrong or the story is going somewhere else ?? my granny use to say that in earlier times it was not allowed to take snake's name in night as it was considered as the open invitation for the snakes to come and if someone has said it then they should take the name of garurd 3 times to avoid the threat of snakes .

i wonder if they are so powerful then how come that snake 's poison is affecting rudra so much keeping in mind he is not an ordinary man.

i hope rudra is fine now .

eagerly waiting to know what maimui will do now ?

p.s - seema ji and rahil are just outstanding . BTW this is a finite series , so does anyone knows how many episodes are still left . 

Its going off in July

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top