Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

My son's soul can now rest in peace, says Ravindra Patil's mother (Page 12)

HippoSucks Goldie
HippoSucks
HippoSucks

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 3:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pallavi25

Originally posted by HippoSucks

My simple question is, if he had the mental strength to testify against Salman for the car case, why didn't he file a case against him for being threatened to change his statement? If he was scared of his life, he shouldn't have persisted to testify. If he wasn't scared, then he should have charged Salman for threatening him. Not start drinking alcohol and other nonsense.

Why did Salman drink alcohol and drive? Blame the culprit, not the victims or the witness!

Do u have any idea what is the reach of the Mumbai/Dubai underworld? They killed a rich, famous music producer like Gulshan Kumar ( owner of T Series)

Then what chances would a poor constable have against those supari killers? 

The Bhailog will do anything to protect their Bhaijaan, kill, maim, target the witness's family...

How do u know they didnt threaten to kill Patil's family?

What guarantee was there that the police would protect Patil when they didnt even want him to testify?

If Patil had testified in court he would have died right then instead of several years later.

Patil was just "Being Human"...he ran away to save his own life and probably lives of his loved ones.
All human beings can fear for their lives...especially in the face of threat from the most dangerous mafia goons in the region.

I'm not talking about Salman or the person who died. I'm talking about the man who was the witness which has nothing to do with Salman's faults.

But again you missed my question. Let us assume he was threatened. He was told that if he testifies, he and his family will be killed. Despite all those warnings, he still wanted to testify. If he was that courageous that he stood up to them, why didn't he have the courage to report them? If he was so scared, he should have decided not to testify and taken the money.

Heisenberg. IF-Dazzler

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 3:24pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

neeveehedwig_fawkesAnnaElsanoor321anitaraniNimbuMirchiVeni-Vidi-ViciAllBlacks1pallavi25

HippoSucks Goldie
HippoSucks
HippoSucks

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 3:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Heisenberg.

[QUOTE=HippoSucks]
You or I cannot imagine the kind of mental torture this guy went through, threatened and intimidated from all sides. His own police force bosses were pressurizing him to retract his statement, he was probably being intimidated by the mafia. 

The mafia theory seems more plausible since even his family abandoned him. What would make a man's own mother and brothers abandon him in such a situation?
Fear of death probably...Ouch
I would say this guy did have immense courage to report against Salman in the first place. Its a pity his own police force, his own family didnt help or support him, but went against him.

My simple question is, if he had the mental strength to testify against Salman for the car case, why didn't he file a case against him for being threatened to change his statement? If he was scared of his life, he shouldn't have persisted to testify. If he wasn't scared, then he should have charged Salman for threatening him. Not start drinking alcohol and other nonsense.

Because testifying against him in the first place is what led to his mental breakdown.  The chain of events after testifying against Salman is what led to his recourse to alcohol to cope with the stress, pressure and fear he was put under, people who aren't alcoholics don't just suddenly develop a taste for alcohol overnight, people turn to alcohol because there are problems with which they can't cope with.

Fact of the matter is, testifying against him resulted in a chain of causal events which led to his eventual death.  A person who spoke to truth, died for being truthful.

R.I.P Ravindra Patil

Again you're missing the point...Let's say he was threatened.

Now there are two scenarios.

A) He was very courageous and said he will not be stopped from testifying.

or

B) He broke down and was unable to handle the pressure.

In the case of A), why didn't he have enough courage to file a case against Salman for threatening him?

In the case of B), why didn't he take the money and leave if he was succumbing to pressure and didn't have enough courage to report them?
pallavi25 IF-Stunnerz
pallavi25
pallavi25

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 3:39pm | IP Logged

Why did Salman drink alcohol and drive? Blame the culprit, not the victims or the witness!

Do u have any idea what is the reach of the Mumbai/Dubai underworld? They killed a rich, famous music producer like Gulshan Kumar ( owner of T Series)

Then what chances would a poor constable have against those supari killers? 

The Bhailog will do anything to protect their Bhaijaan, kill, maim, target the witness's family...

How do u know they didnt threaten to kill Patil's family?

What guarantee was there that the police would protect Patil when they didnt even want him to testify?

If Patil had testified in court he would have died right then instead of several years later.

Patil was just "Being Human"...he ran away to save his own life and probably lives of his loved ones.
All human beings can fear for their lives...especially in the face of threat from the most dangerous mafia goons in the region.

I'm not talking about Salman or the person who died. I'm talking about the man who was the witness which has nothing to do with Salman's faults.

But again you missed my question. Let us assume he was threatened. He was told that if he testifies, he and his family will be killed. Despite all those warnings, he still wanted to testify. If he was that courageous that he stood up to them, why didn't he have the courage to report them? If he was so scared, he should have decided not to testify and taken the money.

I AM talking abt Patil, the witness. Please note how many times I have mentioned the name Patil in my post. Why are u trying to divert? Confused
After filing the report himself, how could Patil retract his statement? How could he take blood money from Salman and withdraw his statement? Would the court of law allow him to do that? 

Again please read the article, it says Patil repeatedly asked that he didnt want to testify, that his name be taken off as witness...he wanted to get away from this case for fear of his life...he even ran away...but neither the courts nor the police allowed him to be at peace or to escape from mental and physical torture and even jailed him for running away from testifying. 

Last of all, did Salman offer him money not to testify? We dont know abt that...we dont know if Patil was given that option or threatened by his life and loved ones...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

neeveeAnnaElsaHeisenberg.AllBlacks1NimbuMirchiVeni-Vidi-Vici

Heisenberg. IF-Dazzler

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 3:49pm | IP Logged

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

neeveeAnnaElsanoor321NimbuMirchiVeni-Vidi-ViciAllBlacks1pallavi25

Mehr-k Goldie
Mehr-k
Mehr-k

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 7:46pm | IP Logged
Rest in peace Brave soul Ravindra Patil. 
Culprit or Culprits will get punished sooner or later. Karma will play its role.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pallavi25

AnnaElsa Goldie

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 8:03pm | IP Logged

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Veni-Vidi-ViciAllBlacks1pallavi25

AllBlacks1 IF-Sizzlerz
AllBlacks1
AllBlacks1

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 8:04pm | IP Logged
RIP Mr Patil. 
ppl have guts to ask fallen hero's intentions here. wow! For a fact, his life went from normal to chaotic to helplessness to hardship to sickness to death. All that after that incident and his testimony.

Fact that none of his family members r any richer than a normal constable families. And how Patil died means also he cudnt even afford a treatment for TB.

He was couragious... and honest and low abiding. BUT some wud say he was naive to go against mighty powerful bull of BW.. may be both. This is such a sad case coz in future, ppl who r willing to come forward as witnesses against rich n powerful ppl... may think 100 times and thats been happening for decades in India. 

Its just sickening, that even after losing his life, Mr Patil is in accused box on this forum. Somuch for all the education and sanskars we the privileged ones received. 

Shame! 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

neeveeAnnaElsanoor321NimbuMirchiVeni-Vidi-ViciScorpio_Velvetpallavi25

Go to top