Sadda Haq Season 2

India-Forums

Sadda Haq Season 2
Sadda Haq Season 2

Completed ! Sadde Drabbles: Drabble a Day for May (Page 22)

FireNIce IF-Dazzler
FireNIce
FireNIce

Posted: 01 June 2015 at 4:13am | IP Logged
RESing for now! Big smile
Edited: I finally unresed! LOL Sorry to keep you waiting! 

How good was Venus Flytrap?! I can't believe you were apprehensive about the reception this would get! 

Being constantly spurned by the respective loves if their lives, it's only natural that they'll start to look elsewhere to release their pent-up frustrations. Finding solace in each other was the only way they could have escaped from their harsh reality, even if it was for a short while! Though this relationship was kind of twisted, I could empathize with their situation and thus I don't blame them at all for "straying" in a sense. :)

ViDhir's relationship wasn't even remotely romantic, so there's no reason why someone would feel offended. :) I loved how Randhir was able to differentiate between how Vids and Sanyukta smelled. It was a really nice touch. Thank you! :)

Vidushi asking Parth for his friendship in exchange for her silence was so heartwarming! <3 

You've weaved this web of relationships really well! This piece was just great! Clap

P.S. I love the line you write in red at the end of every drabble. It's pure gold! Star

Edited by FireNIce - 01 June 2015 at 11:10pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SangRegal

SangRegal IF-Rockerz
SangRegal
SangRegal

Posted: 07 June 2015 at 12:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by FireNIce

RESing for now! Big smile
Edited: I finally unresed! LOL Sorry to keep you waiting! Thanks for finally unressing.

How good was Venus Flytrap?! I can't believe you were apprehensive about the reception this would get!  I was, I had to be. Venus Flytrap and the relationship between Vidhir is something that was stuck in my head for months. I always wanted to put it out here but I was scared. People are staunch Sandhir and Vidarth supporters out here and who knows what they'll thibk of this.

Being constantly spurned by the respective loves if their lives, it's only natural that they'll start to look elsewhere to release their pent-up frustrations. Finding solace in each other was the only way they could have escaped from their harsh reality, even if it was for a short while! Though this relationship was kind of twisted, I could empathize with their situation and thus I don't blame them at all for "straying" in a sense. :) I'm glad you feel this way!

ViDhir's relationship wasn't even remotely romantic, so there's no reason why someone would feel offended. :) I loved how Randhir was able to differentiate between how Vids and Sanyukta smelled. It was a really nice touch. Thank you! :) No, thank you! I'm so happy you noticed this little detail!

Vidushi asking Parth for his friendship in exchange for her silence was so heartwarming! <3 Just be friends! XD 

You've weaved this web of relationships really well! This piece was just great! Clap Aw, thanks so much

P.S. I love the line you write in red at the end of every drabble. It's pure gold! Star I love doing that for some reason!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

FireNIce

dewcute IF-Rockerz
dewcute
dewcute

Posted: 10 July 2015 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
31 Drabbles...from the one and only Ash!

Girl..proud to be your friend!

You left me spell bound by your works always...and you didn't let it
 change this time too...

Thanks for the treat..you are simply awesome..

A writer who have magic on her hands...

Write more...

Jiya

Go to top