Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SheWantsFanfic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
May 14
Title:  Judgement.
Pairing: Parth centric (le gasp. One where I do not bash him!)
Rating: K

Parth is the one in the corner. 
The calm, composed captain of the dream team.
The glue that holds all of them together. 
He's supposed to be the justice, unbiased and able to think of everyone in a non conditional way.
But he isn't, because no one is that simple. He's had to learn it the hard way.
Parth prides himself on his understanding of human nature. He reads people just like he reads the books on psychology and human nature, rare books he finds in the library. He swallows the words and the emotions up, analyzing and testing them, till the words and the emotions become a part of him. Till interacting with others becomes an automatic process, with his charming smile and easy manner. Parth has a great ability to listen to others and make them feel cared for. Parth has learnt that.
What Parth hasn't learnt though, is that people are not equations.
Equations require guesswork and constant practice and then you can figure out a problem with complete accuracy if you've been at it for a considerable time.
People are like seasons in the time of global warming. You can try to predict them, think it will be a sunny day and then the next second you are drenched in a downpour.
And Parth has been drenched in a downpour more times than he can count.
Arpita's brother, his once dear friend, now a bitter man he used to know.
His own father, the man he looked up to, who left him and his mother to a life full of debt, poverty and misery.
Arpita, his sunshine, gone, lost forever. Death was a cruel god.
His own mother, lost in financial transactions and the strains of running a small business.
Rana. God that man who had once been like a brother to him. He went up in the smitterins of his own stupid greed and ambition
Sanyukta. His first friend in FITE. His best friend. Someone he thought knew the value of truth. Yet she lied. To him, to Randhir. 
Parth sighed. Yes, he was friends with her again. But not as close to her as he used to be.
Randhir. His roommate. They'd had a complicated relationship. Randhir was a man lead by his moods. Clever as he was, the genius of FITE was another puzzle to Parth.
And then, her.
Vidushi.
Parth closed his eyes.
Vidushi. 
Her name itself was a mark of his failure.
So many years spent studying books and people, he'd never really know who Vidushi was.
She challenged everything he stood for, she was his antithesis, the shadow to his daylight.
She'd unleash the animal in him, make him loosen up and stop worrying so much.
But she was so different, she wanted everything he didn't.
She didn't understand his need to be with the team , the need to please them. The need to NOT feel like a failure.
She did not understand sacrifice or hard work.
She did not understand that his duty was more important than anything.
She did not understand the stakes.
Parth had no money, no family except his mother, no friends who would be with him forever.
Parth had nothing but his honor, the only thing letting him sleep at night.
His value in this world was only as high as his honor.

newmoon18 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Mindblowing yr
I'm hppy that u didn't bash
Nhi toh aaj Kal u r ever ready to bash him

Bt its not ur fault we all r little upset with his behavior towards vids

U described his relation his feelings so well

His life alwz full of miseries

The ppl whom he trusted most loved the most alwz directly r indirectly hurted him

So now he's tired of getting hurt
So he hides his true feelings behind the facade of of arrogance

Loved it

Update next soon
Wtng

Love u
Keep smiling
SheWantsFanfic thumbnail
Originally posted by: newmoon18

Mindblowing yr
I'm hppy that u didn't bash
Nhi toh aaj Kal u r ever ready to bash him

Bt its not ur fault we all r little upset with his behavior towards vids

U described his relation his feelings so well

His life alwz full of miseries

The ppl whom he trusted most loved the most alwz directly r indirectly hurted him

So now he's tired of getting hurt
So he hides his true feelings behind the facade of of arrogance

Loved it

Update next soon
Wtng

Love u
Keep smiling

Parth is the character I love to hate and hate to love. Because he is shown so less, contradicts himself, appears to be someone and does something completely unexpected. He is a wild card.
As for his recent behavior with Vids...Unacceptable. Part of me (the logical one) wants Vidushi to confront him, tell him he never loved and men like him are the reason woman go after security that money provides. I'll bash him one day or another. Not today.
Anyways yes, Parth has been hurt too, and he is trying to build an armor for himself with anger and indifference.

Thanks for reading. 
SheWantsFanfic thumbnail
May 15 
Title: Things he'd never say.
Pairing: Randhir/ Sanyukta
Rating: T

Yes, it's been horrible lately.

Yes, he has been nothing short of an absolute prick to everyone around him, to the dream team, to the professors and that sorry excuse for a mentor.

But most of all, he has been an asshole to Sanyukta, the only reason he is not in a mental hospital, or a rehab center or a prison. Sanyukta is the one that has kept him sane through the insanity and the harshness of the real world. She's been his support, there in the shadows, always ready to lend him a shoulder to cry on, always crushing him in an embrace to quell his anger. Always pouring her love onto him to quieten the hate raging inside him.

He can see her concern for him in her eyes, her face, her words. Every part of her reflects fear and confusion, questions and worry. She keeps on asking him what is troubling him, keeps on reassuring him he can tell her what is making him seem so numb and lost. 

The more she tries to offer him comfort and support, the harder it gets. It gets harder to resist her offer, her help and her warm hugs. It gets harder and harder to not break down and bury his head in her lap, to not cry his weary heart out into the safety of her arms, to resist the temptation of telling her how he's being crushed under the weight of the responsibility Karan has put on him, of the lies he's been telling Ragini, of the dread of what will happen when Ragini finds out that Karan is no more. He's cringing in the anticipation of the anguish, hate and curses that Ragini will throw at him. 

He's also being suffocated by the loneliness of the burden he is carrying. Both on his heart and his conscience. It's a heavy burden, and an even heavier one to carry alone.
     He wishes he could tell her, hear her assure him it's all going to be okay, feel her arms around him. He wishes he could sit with her, just her and the stars and try to figure out how to solve the crisis in front of him. He wishes his problem could become theirs, and that her cheerful, optimistic and clever thinking could offer him some help. 
     But he knows it is a selfish wish. One that would put strain on her body, mind and soul. Randhir knows he is a selfish man. But he is also not selfish enough to throw his problems on top of the ones the already has. She has the dream team, her mother and her future to look after. Randhir cannot put  anymore pressure on her.
    More than that, he can't put Sanyukta in danger. 
 He'll die before he drags her into this mess of a situation he's been thrown in. Ragini's accursed brothers had guns. Metal weapons that could hurt her if she was found by them. He didn't want to put Sanyukta in harm's way.
  He'd have her hate him, ignore him, scold and even accuse him. 
He couldn't bear it if she got hurt, if he lost her forever.
He couldn't live with the guilt of letting anyone hurt her.
But the hurt in her eyes at his harshness tells him he is guilty all the same.

Strikhedonia thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
*RES*
*UNRES*

I was really eager to read Randhir's point of view. Randhir's character was my favorite. He is one character that I'm hate to love. But still, I love him. I just can't bring myself to hate him even after seeing some unjustified behaviour of his. 

He is one in a million and his love and hate will always be extreme. Loved his concern towards Sanyukta. I seriously loved the way you wrote this drabble.. I loved each and every line. It just matched his character. He hates lies. He prefers naked truth. But alas, he is supposed to do something that he hates. And the worst is, he knows; he knows how much it hurts when you come face to face with the reality.

I just hope to see him happy. 

Again, a fantastic job girl...👏⭐️👏

Love u loads...❤️
Edited by DarknessVisible - 8 years ago
Anamika2692001 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Both the drabbles were fantastic!! 👏

Parth is hypocritical and judgemental. Perfect from outside. But he is human after all and he has been hurt too. Hats off you to for not bashing him in this drabble, given his current behaviour with Vidushi.

As for SanDhir, both of them care about each other. I feel terrible for Randhir. Losing Karan, having to lie to Ragini...and not being able to share his mountain of pain and guilt with Sanyukta. He can't risk her getting hurt. Never. And Sanyukta...she will be shattered getting to know about her mother's brain tumour. Sad. Horribly sad.

Beautifully written! :D

xoxo
Amul Butter
AnkitGuptaKiAC thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
finally mil gayaa...
Ash ke drabbles :D

now will read all in 1 go 
AnkitGuptaKiAC thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Burn_the_Ashes

May 14
Title:  Judgement.
Pairing: Parth centric (le gasp. One where I do not bash him!)
Rating: K

Parth is the one in the corner. 
The calm, composed captain of the dream team.
The glue that holds all of them together. 
He's supposed to be the justice, unbiased and able to think of everyone in a non conditional way.
But he isn't, because no one is that simple. He's had to learn it the hard way.
Parth prides himself on his understanding of human nature. He reads people just like he reads the books on psychology and human nature, rare books he finds in the library. He swallows the words and the emotions up, analyzing and testing them, till the words and the emotions become a part of him. Till interacting with others becomes an automatic process, with his charming smile and easy manner. Parth has a great ability to listen to others and make them feel cared for. Parth has learnt that.
What Parth hasn't learnt though, is that people are not equations.
Equations require guesswork and constant practice and then you can figure out a problem with complete accuracy if you've been at it for a considerable time.
People are like seasons in the time of global warming. You can try to predict them, think it will be a sunny day and then the next second you are drenched in a downpour.
And Parth has been drenched in a downpour more times than he can count.
Arpita's brother, his once dear friend, now a bitter man he used to know.
His own father, the man he looked up to, who left him and his mother to a life full of debt, poverty and misery.
Arpita, his sunshine, gone, lost forever. Death was a cruel god.
His own mother, lost in financial transactions and the strains of running a small business.
Rana. God that man who had once been like a brother to him. He went up in the smitterins of his own stupid greed and ambition
Sanyukta. His first friend in FITE. His best friend. Someone he thought knew the value of truth. Yet she lied. To him, to Randhir. 
Parth sighed. Yes, he was friends with her again. But not as close to her as he used to be.
Randhir. His roommate. They'd had a complicated relationship. Randhir was a man lead by his moods. Clever as he was, the genius of FITE was another puzzle to Parth.
And then, her.
Vidushi.
Parth closed his eyes.
Vidushi. 
Her name itself was a mark of his failure.
So many years spent studying books and people, he'd never really know who Vidushi was.
She challenged everything he stood for, she was his antithesis, the shadow to his daylight.
She'd unleash the animal in him, make him loosen up and stop worrying so much.
But she was so different, she wanted everything he didn't.
She didn't understand his need to be with the team , the need to please them. The need to NOT feel like a failure.
She did not understand sacrifice or hard work.
She did not understand that his duty was more important than anything.
She did not understand the stakes.
Parth had no money, no family except his mother, no friends who would be with him forever.
Parth had nothing but his honor, the only thing letting him sleep at night.
His value in this world was only as high as his honor.

yeh.sabse pehle padhoo...😳😉

wanna see how u wrote sweet Parth ...😳

sryy fror not helping u..😕
SheWantsFanfic thumbnail
Originally posted by: DarknessVisible

*RES*

*UNRES*

I was really eager to read Randhir's point of view. Randhir's character was my favorite. He is one character that I'm hate to love. But still, I love him. I just can't bring myself to hate him even after seeing some unjustified behaviour of his. 

He is one in a million and his love and hate will always be extreme. Loved his concern towards Sanyukta. I seriously loved the way you wrote this drabble.. I loved each and every line. It just matched his character. He hates lies. He prefers naked truth. But alas, he is supposed to do something that he hates. And the worst is, he knows; he knows how much it hurts when you come face to face with the reality.

I just hope to see him happy. 

Again, a fantastic job girl...👏⭐️👏

Love u loads...❤️

Arthy! Yaay!
I know you love Randhir and this was why I wanted you to read this. In fact when I wrote this I was thinking and hoping that you'd like it!
I'm glad the pain he's facing by having to lie was understood by the work here
Thanks for reading!
SheWantsFanfic thumbnail
Originally posted by: Anamika2692001

Both the drabbles were fantastic!! 👏

Parth is hypocritical and judgemental. Perfect from outside. But he is human after all and he has been hurt too. Hats off you to for not bashing him in this drabble, given his current behaviour with Vidushi.

As for SanDhir, both of them care about each other. I feel terrible for Randhir. Losing Karan, having to lie to Ragini...and not being able to share his mountain of pain and guilt with Sanyukta. He can't risk her getting hurt. Never. And Sanyukta...she will be shattered getting to know about her mother's brain tumour. Sad. Horribly sad.

Beautifully written! :D

xoxo
Amul Butter

Yesh, thanks for reading, I'm glad you think my drabbles are good!

Parth. Let's not say anything except I had a very, very, very hard time writing that one. And not bashing him.

Randhir. Ugh. It's a love hate thing you know. Sometimes I wish RD would act like the genuis he is and actually communicate properly. But NO!!! 

Thanks for reading!😆