Qubool Hai

Qubool Hai | Glimpses From Dharamshala Shoot

flora212 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago

MAY 7, 2015 BY 2 FORUM 32 LEAVE A COMMENT

Qubool Hai will give you some amazing sequences in the coming episodes. The unit is on an outdoor shoot at Dharamshala in Himachal Pradesh with Karanvir Bohra, Surbhi Jyoti and Varun Toorkey.

So, the question remains, now that Aahil will see Sanam, will they finally meet?

And what will happen to Shaad Aftab Khan?

Well, you will have to stay tuned to the show to find out what is going to happen.

We are out here with the unit to give you glimpses from the shoot.

Yes, any outdoor shoot is a tough task with exploring locations, shooting in unfamiliar conditions and yes, the actors at out in the open where their fans can get not just glimpses of them but interact with them.

Besides this, there are situations that leads to absolutely fun aspects with games being played. Karanvir Bohra has actually bought cricket bat and ball as well as badminton racquets to play in between shoot (though how much that is possible is open to debate).

Overall, even though there is lot of stress for a shoot to be completed within the allotted time, it is fun-filled.

Keep watching Qubool Hai every Monday to Friday at 9:30pm on Zee TV.

We shall be posting pictures from the shoot as and when internet connectivity is available to us.

Do check out our Google Plus Pageand videos on YouTube Channel.

Edited by flora212 - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_ZaaraK thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
KV, please only wear black from now on! 😛😳
minnie2308 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

What will happen to Shaad indeed? I wonder and it depends on how Aahil and Sanam decide his fate.

Mostly IPC section 365 or 366 could find him guilty🤔

But if Sanam and Aahil decide to forgive him for saving her life and for keeping her comfortable in her stay at foreign country, then may be, he can go back to Pak and even get a medal if he can catch Shashi Kapoor😊
Edited by minnie2308 - 8 years ago
K2kaoK2 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
kv bought cricket bat and ball and badminton raquets! 
oh god he is sooo sweet heart and does cutest things...
MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Nice pictures! What do they mean by "will they finally meet?". What is Aahil going to do? Like Aman says, become "Majnu" and run after Jinnat? LOL. I think not! What will he do? Will he find out she has lost her memory? Yes I am sure he will. Otherwise, what substance has she taken that she cant recognize her own husband?

The question now is...what will happen? Yes what will happen to Shaad? Who knows? When Sanam gets her memory back of course, she will send him packing. But until then, maybe her promise to his dying Father will keep her stuck! I guess sometimes, you consider your feelings of responsibility and sympathy more important than your love? So even if Sanam falls for Aahil. (Or shall we say Jannat, falls for Aahil, she will try to keep herself away). THAT is if Aahil does not tell her who he really is!

I think Aahil's love is such, he cares about Sanam's happiness more than about his! He is not selfish! So if he thinks she is happy with this pretender, then maybe he will let her live in delusion? Who knows? I hope he realizes that she is being misled. I am sure even if Shaad finds out who Aahil really is, he wont tell the truth! I don't think he knows what that is! So we can count on him to keep pretending. As of now, I have NO idea, how this dynamic will play out? But THIS was always the real story of Season 3. Took them this much time but they have finally got to it!

Coz if they kept showing Pak boring disaster and only Chudail's new tricks daily, this show would have gone to hell in a hand-basket pretty fast! Thank God they saw the light and decided to focus on leads again! But this had to happen. Aahil and Sanam had to meet, so of ALL places, he bought a ticket to Dharamshala as well as the Major! Talk about "Kismat?" That proves it is not a coincidence! "Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi" you know? :) So they HAD to meet and Shaad helped them meet by bringing her to THIS place of ALL the places in India they could have potentially gone to! :)
Edited by MrDarcyfan - 8 years ago
LoveSonu2408 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
wow,TFS.picturs r so nice.😊..ya..leads r so much fun aspects...😃
shaad ke sath wohi hoga jo ek dhokebaz k sath hona chahiye..😡.
bas sahil apne pyaar ke imtehan me pas kar jaye..👍🏼
at 1st iwas very upset read WU of new promo bt after seeing promo i was jst lk ,a holy feeling,smthng fresh-a pure love❤️. bt execution sehi tarah se hona chahiye,thn it will b interesting 2 see hw sahil's lv overcm all hurdles.😳..bt prob is hw will sanam-shaad dlv on ahil as thy both knw s2 is wife..let see hw drama unfolds⭐️
Nalayak-baccha thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
aahil in the background shifting all the focuses from the FAKE LOVEBIRDS...lol...
minnie2308 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Mandy, I have a feeling the Shayar's creepiness will move up a notch to give Aahil the feeling of an actual married couple. So he and she will hold hands , have closer scenes specially around Aahil. He needs to see the horror play out.

I am assuming it's been about 2 months since Sanam went missing.

When he sees this Sanam lookalike and when her reactions towards her Aahil are like😳☺️🤪🤗🤬 , he'll know its his amnesic Sanam. 😆 What will also be obvious is that she has not really married this guy and moved on! There is something fishy there. I'd like him to man up and ask questions.

Whatever Aahil and Sanam are, they have been shown to be territorial. they don't share each other with anyone. Even in the initial days when Aahil was not sure of his loving capability, he did not once think of giving up Sanam. He wanted her for himself. he could have given her over to the gentleman Rehan(and of Rehan's impeccable character he knew since childhood- he knew even Rehan could keep Sanam happy). But did he give up his love?
He actually won her over. So why would he now think her life with him has struggles. and why would he give her to Shady?

He won't- is my feeling.
What I am waiting for is to find out if the major's illicit acts are called out or not?

Edited by minnie2308 - 8 years ago
Ms.Sherlocked thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
The pictures are amazing! The promo is even more! The whole ambience and the surroundings is giving such positive vibes for the first time after so many months. And its all indicating towards SaHil. How the Junoon would start all over again. And what a spiritual place this is! Couldn't be better!
Aahil being in the dark, and in the shadows, shows something. That either he:

Would come out of that dark - claim what is his. 😳
OR 
Would remain in the dark - let her go, for her happiness. ( quite unlikely, for me though 😛)

But no way he would "run' behind her, this time.

Exciting this is and interesting. Go ARI, Claim what is yours! 😛
Shailu.. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Tfs hope sahil will meet soon