What happened after the slap?
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: amritat

What happened between Ravi n Devika?
Say in details please...

What happened after the slap?

It was very emotional and touching .. u got to see it .. one thing Ravi can never b agressive with her .. he is too much in love with her 😆

He raises his hand but stops but she is like hit me and keeps insulting him .. she also tells him about how Monty's mother asked property from her .. Ravi is shocked and tries to convince her that  he had no idea about this .. but Devika keeps insulting him .. so in frustration he hits his hand and breaks the mirror ..

Devika sees this and comes running to her .. she too feels hurt seeing his bleeding hand and nurses it by putting bandage .. both keep looking at each other with pain in their eyes .. wonderful act by both ,.,, Devika then says this is last time I m caring for u ,,., Ravi feels hurt and leaves

Here Devika sees Ravi's picture and cries her heart out and there Ravi is drinking and sees Devika's picture and cries his heart out and also says how can I raise my hand on her , I love her so much and cries 😭

Also Ravi blasts Monty's mother regarding property demand 👏 .. but after Ravi leaves Monty's mother says how she was not alone in all this but Manju again went scotfree 😆

Last scene was Ravi sitting on footpath and Nivi coming to console him .. there too he keeps chanting how much he loves Devika .. only in end he says if she dont trust me then the passion with which I loved her , I will hate her too .. but after saying this he again cries

And in precap he is back to Devika 😆...

In short he loves her too much man .. dunno why Devika cant see it 😕
LordRiddler thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: jyoti06

Ok good thing is Ravi dint go to meet Nivi 😃 .. he was just sitting on road and crying 😭 .. Nivi and Saket after celebrating were returning from there when she saw Ravi sitting and went to console him and then as per precap it seems she brought him to his home just to make Devika jealous as in precap Devika is again blasting Ravi for that and poor Ravi listening as usual

And also from precap it seems Sakshi and Ravi might join hand to expose Saket because Sakshi blasts Saket for doing all this when Saket was about to slap Sakshi but she grabs Saket's hand and says My Ravi jiju will give u karara jawaab 😎 ... Now I really want to see Sakshi and Ravi together band bajaofy Saket 😆 .. Hv little hopes from Devika .. so let Jeeja-Sali only do something about this guy

Me too.. I too am hoping for Saket to get exposed and I have no hopes of Devika helping with that so I am really dying to see Jeeja-Saali expose this cause its long over due...
LordRiddler thumbnail
Originally posted by: jyoti06

thats possible if someone spikes Nivi's drink and makes her sit in mandap with a lie that Ravi is the dulha  😆😆 ... but CVs r not that creative like us .. so well 😆😆

Also even if this happpens, Saket and Nivi don't really care about marriage as much and would immediately get a divorce if they even recognized their marriage in the first place... but nontheless I like this idea a lot.. even though  its probably not going to happen 😭
jyoti06 thumbnail
So Tues ko almost slap

Wed ko almost scare of separation

and today she slips .. he holds her .. almost patch up ..

these 2 can never separate ... must watch epi today especially when Devika takes care of drunk Ravi and he keeps carassing her hands lovingly 😳😳😳 .. it was a dreamy epi

poor Saket Nivi .. this plan flopped and they wont even know 😆😆
amritat thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Please say in details wat happened... 😳
jyoti06 thumbnail
Well today Nivi brings Drunk Ravi to home and Devika opens the door .. So Nivi gets full advantage to make Devika jealous here and also sunao her a bit about how her negligence might one day result in Ravi going to another woman  ...

Anyways it was just first few mins .. rest was all dreamy ...Drunk Ravi is as cute as drunk Devika 😆 .. In room he tightly holds Devika's hand and sleeps like a small baby and also tells her how her hands r so soft that he feels like carassing them and holding them forever 😳 .. hearing all this Devika's eyes get moist and she wonders why despite all the betrayal she has feelings for him 😳..

Next morning again trip fall catch happens as Devika slips and Ravi holds him 😆😳 ..Ravi is like I love her so much , can give my life for her dunno why she cant understand it but Devika keeps taunting him about the so called betrayal and his last night drunk karnaama ...But it looked like typical hubby wifey tiff and not a major one 😃

And Devika's father called up Manju to inform Ravika that they need to go in court and register those land property papers which Manju informs Ravika , so both go to court to register the papers .. Ravi signs in as witness and Devika tells to herself wish this property never existed between us , life would hv been more peaceful then ...After few mins Ravi tears those papers and tells Devika that no property can separate us , so better u give it to someone else and hearing this Devika is overwhelmed and hugs Ravi when epi ends 😲..But I feel last bit was Devika's dream .. I mean Ravi will definitely not tear those property papers aise hee even if he dont want it 😆

There was a power packed Sakshi and Saket scene too when Saket comes to taunt Sakshi but Sakshi calls him a looser and says how her Ravi jiju defeated him , even then he never learnt a lesson .. Saket was about to slap her but Sakshi grabs his hand and tells him to get out before she shouts and gets him caught red handed in her room for misbehaving with her .. Strong Sakshi was back today 👏👏

Precap was big dhamaka where Saket proposes marriage to Sakshi in front of Dadi and Dadi happily informs it to Devika who has come there .. But Sakshi refuses to say yes for marriage

Apart from this  There was some on location clip where it seems Ravi is trying hard to convince Devika's family against Sakshi-Saket marriage but Dadi instead is putting wrong accusations on Ravi only .. It looked like a dirty accusation of sorts ..like what u r doing in Sakshi's room .. ewww Dadi need to at least spare Jija-Saali pure relation 😕

Here is the clip .. by mistake they wrongly put Pallavi's name in the clip but it seems its Sakshi-Ravi they r talking about as its Sakshi and Ravi in the video  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-SkOcyzCd-k
Edited by jyoti06 - 8 years ago
LordRiddler thumbnail
Ohh thanks for clearing that up... I thought Pallavi-Ravi were being doubted because dadi saw the letter that Monty wrote and though it was by Ravi.. makes more sense if daddi is having leech and neech thoughts about Sakshi-Ravi.. but so sad... tainting such a precious jeeja-saali jodi... 
amritat thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanks a lot for the updates... 😊
jyoti06 thumbnail
Originally posted by: LordRiddler

Ohh thanks for clearing that up... I thought Pallavi-Ravi were being doubted because dadi saw the letter that Monty wrote and though it was by Ravi.. makes more sense if daddi is having leech and neech thoughts about Sakshi-Ravi.. but so sad... tainting such a precious jeeja-saali jodi... 

If Dadi saw that letter written by Monty and then sees Ravi talking to Pallavi , then I guess u r right , mayb she is doubting Ravi-Pallavi only .. Mayb Pallavi called up Ravi to talk about Saket-Sakshi marriage issue and as usual Ravi had to come hiding from Dadi .. So Dadi assumed the worst about Ravi like always 🤢

Well whether its Sakshi or Pallavi , its such a cheap thinking on Dadi's part .. ewww

At times I feel Ravi should stop doing charity for this Deol family .. faltoo mein all he gets is accusations and now badnaami too